PDA

View Full Version : sneaky cop

Firefight
27th June 2003, 21:02
has anyone noticed the cop sitting on the Ramarama north bound on ramp, tucked in by the trees, points his hand held radar
at southbound traffic, then reverses back up the on ramp, crosses over the overbidge then chases you up the south bound lane ? :angry2:

Redstar
27th June 2003, 21:38
Thats not a hand held radar.. and hes no cop...Disgusting I tell you!

Coldkiwi
30th June 2003, 12:43
say what?

it's monday and I'm confused!!

750Y
30th June 2003, 13:19
I as doing 150+ heading south the other week when i was moving over to the off ramp I looked up & saw him on the west side pointing his gun north. i came up to the bridge to turn left and here he comes lights all flashing etc. i thought oh well fair enough i'm busted. i went to turn left and pull over when he turned right and headed south down the on ramp sirens going etc. I couldn't believe it. the poor bastid that i overtook musta copped my reading. I don't know if that's funny or not but anyway...

Coldkiwi
1st July 2003, 12:33
heheh... thats funny! I think I dobbed a boy racer in like that two weeks ago one night! he tore past me in the left lane (some poxy honda integra making too much noise) going past the pakuranga country club on Botany road about 12pm. I decided I didn't like getting passed up the inside like that so took off after him and followed him as he turned left onto aviemore (strangely he'd slowed right down.. perhaps he had a radar on board?). since he wasn't going that quick I overtook him and gave a quick burst since he was right up my pipe before easing off the throttle (but given that it's a 600 and I was in a grumpy mood i was well over the 60kph limit). No sooner had I done that than I hear the disco music and see the party lights behind us both thinking 'oh feck, where did he come from, i must've been close to 50kph over'.

slowed right down and waited for piggy to overtake the boy racer and  stop me.. but he pulled him over instead!! definitely heart-in-mouth stuff because I was definitely going quicker once we got on aviemore drive... so if the hawk unit registered my speed and the officer thought it was the car (typical cage driver not looking for bikes? RIGHT ON!:niceone:) , i dare say the boy racers night got a WHOLE lot worse!

Dave
2nd July 2003, 09:10
YAY! a win for the bikers-lets not forget it was the poxy boy racers with their f@#*ing useless noisey mufflers that started drawing attention to loud pipes to start with.Why couldn't they be content with good quality effective performance exhausts that actually improve horsepower.

Coldkiwi
2nd July 2003, 12:53
indeed... a new form of 'street justice'! ;D Poor bastard probably got close to loosing his licence if he registered my speed!

duckman
9th July 2003, 12:51
I think we may have stumbled upon a new "payback" scheme for our nasty tin driving brothers ???.... hmmmmmm....

:rolleyes:

Coldkiwi
9th July 2003, 17:43
yes.. but i have no idea how you would set someone up for a hiding like that. When it happened to me, I had NO idea where the cop had come from although i suspect it was from the rear or he would've realised I was going quicker... so how to get a cop to arrive behind you and the car in question is the key...