PDA

View Full Version : Hi there (tri boy)

tri boy
14th April 2007, 19:23
Hi,
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm just one more rider out there, avoiding dropkicks, coppers, ice etc, and hoping each ride will continue to throw new experiences my way. Hope to see you some time.http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
Thumbs up

Bytor
14th April 2007, 19:26
G'day and welcome to the madhouse.

How are you finding the Scrambler? Do you take it off road? Can't make my mind up on it. Anyway keep it rubber side down:scooter:

tri boy
14th April 2007, 19:35
Thanks for the welcome.
Scrambler's Steve Mcqueen cool, but is getting the Robert Taylor magic hopefully before the cold duck as I hope to go via the gentle anny, and home via Fordel-Fields track. Been back roading a fair bit, and besides the suspension its pretty good.

Blackbird
14th April 2007, 20:00
Welcome:rockon: Nice to see another rider from the Waikato:Punk:

sels1
14th April 2007, 20:51
Welcome aboard the site, good to see another Triumph rider here.

chanceyy
14th April 2007, 20:59
welcome to the site .. tons of fun in here .. just beware of the trolls .. & be aware they do bite .....

tri boy
14th April 2007, 21:10
Thanks,

I got a feeling this site will help distract me from the foggy waikato winter. Like the roads but not so keen on the fog and the cowshit on the corners. Still its good to warm ya hands in if the gloves are a bit thin.

Deviant Esq
14th April 2007, 21:16
I got a feeling this site will help distract me from the foggy waikato winter. Like the roads but not so keen on the fog and the cowshit on the corners. Still its good to warm ya hands in if the gloves are a bit thin.

Welcome to KB! Don't put your fingers through the specimen's cages...
This site's always a good distraction, so much to look through whether you're a mechanically minded person, a wheelie minded person, a racer, or just plain nuts! I think you'll fit in just fine, you're already complaining about cowpoos (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=2101)! :whistle:

dogsnbikes
14th April 2007, 21:28
welcome fellow triumph owner:scooter:

will also be at the cold duck :yes:

Oh watch out for the shannon bunch of KBer's :dodge:

RC1
14th April 2007, 21:36
welcome to the site , where in the mighty W are you, got heaps of cow shit to avoid out this way also :shit:

tri boy
14th April 2007, 21:45
I'm out near Te Kowhai. A good area to kick back in. Also for listening to return riders from a Raglan run.The back roads from Bridal vale to Marakopa are sweet rides if you arn't in a rush. Hence the scrambler purchase.

SpinFx
15th April 2007, 09:08
Welcome....... those triumphs sure are a popular bike at the moment.......enjoy

tri boy
16th April 2007, 12:54
Managed to post a piccy for those interested.They may not be Merriden classics, but what the hell.Check profile.

Swoop
16th April 2007, 21:05
Excellent piccie there tri boy!

Welcome to KB. Enjoy the fun!

:ride:

kiwifruit
19th April 2007, 12:18
welcome to the site :rockon:

T-Thunder13
24th April 2007, 20:52
welcome to kb. it rocks

dman
4th May 2007, 20:01
Hi there Tri Boy, what kind of triathlons are you into?

BuFfY
4th May 2007, 20:03
Heya, welcome to the site... Don't take most of it seriously!

tri boy
5th May 2007, 20:39
Hi there Tri Boy, what kind of triathlons are you into?

The kind which allows me to compete with your profile piccy. :shit: :love: :nono: :buggerd:
Seriously though, (which I was), I have a strange affliction that causes me to purchase/ride Hinkley Triumphs. It's a hideous thing to suffer from, but it keeps me going and going and going and go.............

dman
6th May 2007, 21:20
The kind which allows me to compete with your profile piccy. :shit: :love: :nono: :buggerd: I'm keeping a constant look out for naked female cyclists.... much to my disappointment I have yet to see a single one! (or even one that is not single.... )

Though once while on a training run I accidentally went through a nudist beach! :shit:

tri boy
6th May 2007, 22:24
Though once while on a training run I accidentally went through a nudist beach! :shit:[/QUOTE]

You did the whole nudist beach!!!:gob: Dude, your an absolute legend.:not: :thud:
And training! Wherever you get your energy pills from, please let me know.

dman
8th May 2007, 21:53
You did the whole nudist beach!!!:gob: Dude, your an absolute legend.:not: :thud:
lol, is not quite that bad! I just kept my eyes straight ahead and ran faster... though, my glancing eyes did notice a female. Not really worth a second glance though. :whocares:

And training! Wherever you get your energy pills from, please let me know.Being young perhaps? And genes?? (not fast genes unfortunately :bye: But "go all day long" genes instead, at least I suspect so. I seem to be able to do a lot more than most people on next to no training at all)

Now if what I presume is correct, the next question I next to resolve to get my megabucks is: how do I put it into pill form?!?! Secondly, will FDA approve them? :innocent: