PDA

View Full Version : 12/09/04 AMCC Champs Rd1

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2004, 01:10
Thats right! Its the 12th of September when it all starts again!:sunny:

How about someone organise a little south ride then end up @ Pukekohe around midday as supporters for the growing number of KB'ers out there!

Its on guys! And despite on the phone tonight Mitch RUDELY calling me "The Pukekohe King, as thats the only track i know:mad: " I will still be showing off my pathetic attempt of a paintjob sporting new KB decals and a colour that will make you think i admire Cajun! (My hero!:not: ). Will have 2x NC30's displayed on hopefully only racing one (unless i crash it and then i guess ill just jump on the other)

Also will be the first meeting for my newly formed "Eh Boy Racing:raghead:" team! YAY!

Should be a laugh for all and be sure to get pics/footage of the event for mee please guys!:doctor:

:bye: P.S - the rest of you dont think that i only know pukekohe right? :mellow: because that comment really made me wonder for a while!.. but i have to be honest, i still come around some of those corners blindly till about halfway thru i go "oh yeah, i remember this corner now!".

Hoon
29th August 2004, 04:24
Dude you've raced on more tracks than most of us...Mitch must be concussed or something :) Haven't seen you out at Puke for ages either, you should get your ass out there before Round 1 so I can steal your lines!!!

Two Smoker
29th August 2004, 08:52
Yep ill be there :niceone: hey KK are you practicing on he 4th of September???

Ill have to get my shit sorted too and paint my bike up :wacko: leaving it a bit late :wacko:

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2004, 09:25
Dude you've raced on more tracks than most of us...Mitch must be concussed or something :) Haven't seen you out at Puke for ages either, you should get your ass out there before Round 1 so I can steal your lines!!!
:Punk: wicked! Thanks hoon, i was kinda thinking that but then thinking it is true ive done all the AMCC rounds @ pukekohe :yeah:

Dunno hoon after mitch's comment i think i wont go near pukekohe unless its racing, but would love to do a test day with my new pipe and plugs and carb settings the week before.. will see how it goes and/or if the roster swings in my favour. - and re: the lines, mate they are only yor 250 lines! nah there is adjustment alot i think, what i took from you on the 250 was the speed at which the corners can be taken, and then my mind just kinda makes up the lines as i go.

Wicked to hear TS, sounds all good and yeah might try for the 4th... hmm, its a hard one.. can i bare more "king of pukekohe" bashing?

Either way all good! and whens the next taupo race so i can mark it and make sure im there to try and battle mitch for her favourite track.

FROSTY
29th August 2004, 11:04
Guys --for those that don't have them --I have entry forms for this meeting.

Two Smoker
29th August 2004, 11:17
Guys --for those that don't have them --I have entry forms for this meeting.
ill pop around your work this week ok frosty???/

FROSTY
29th August 2004, 11:29
sweet as TS -- :niceone:

That Guy
29th August 2004, 15:27
I'm still having a 'mare getting my RGV sorted out, not sure if it will be ready before the 12th. Can you enter on the day?

gpercivl
30th August 2004, 16:02
Here's the entry form in pdf format...I'm hoping to get the 600 out for it's first test run on the 4th...cu all on the 12th. $95 eod or $80 pre-entry

FROSTY
30th August 2004, 16:04
I'm still having a 'mare getting my RGV sorted out, not sure if it will be ready before the 12th. Can you enter on the day?
Yep EOD is ok -senior single class entry is $80.00
Ya do have race licewnce sorted though doncha dud??

svs
30th August 2004, 16:24
Any test days before hand?

Due to some 'interesting' developments here, I may have time to get oop north.

Then again, I may not.

Hoon
30th August 2004, 17:57
Yep on the 4th and the 10th.

See http://www.pukekohe.org.nz/motorracing.htm

svs
30th August 2004, 20:11
Cool, it says if you haven't been round before then you've got to attend a briefing at 12-12:30, but track opens at 10:30. What's up with that?

Anyone want to show me round?

Also can I enter the SV in F3 in the AMCC rounds? I know I can always ring them - I'm just lazy

FROSTY
30th August 2004, 20:36
i think we're running nat rules -so the 650 should be fine

Kwaka-Kid
30th August 2004, 23:42
yeah i think they are SVS as simon ran that SV in F3 the last few AMCC rounds, just not down with vic club (or at least not last season

gpercivl
31st August 2004, 10:13
Yep, I can confirm that the SV-650's are in F3 for AMCC rounds as per the Nat's rules...also 450cc fours are allowed too (not that I have one yet :msn-wink: )

FROSTY
31st August 2004, 11:22
Ohh shit does that mean my zxr4/7 won't be allowed on the track??
-I think there would be susspicious mutterings if my bike was suddenly twice as fast as all others.

gpercivl
31st August 2004, 14:25
Ohh shit does that mean my zxr4/7 won't be allowed on the track??

If it was two cylinders, air cooled and only two valves per cylinder you can put in there without problems...otherwise you could race me on my FZR4/6 :niceone:

That Guy
31st August 2004, 14:31
Yep EOD is ok -senior single class entry is $80.00
Ya do have race licewnce sorted though doncha dud??

Aye got me race licence, just need tog et me bike sorted out.

Hoon
31st August 2004, 17:31
After looking at the entry form it looks like they are running F3 and 125GP combined but scored seperately??

Does this mean that the 125s won't be bloating out our class anymore and pushing me out of the points??

Kwaka-Kid
1st September 2004, 09:34
hey that sounds interesting...
anybody? im actually not to fussed, as i guess pukekohe is the track we (400's) have the biggest advantage over them on, but in saying that i cant say there arnt a whole lot still infront of me when going around pukekohe :(

gpercivl
3rd September 2004, 13:46
After looking at the entry form it looks like they are running F3 and 125GP combined but scored seperately??

Does this mean that the 125s won't be bloating out our class anymore and pushing me out of the points??

We got a meeting on Monday night, so will ask to confim...I'm pretty sure they will be counted separately same as the National Champs scoring.

svs
4th September 2004, 12:00
What's the format of the day? i.e. how many practice/qualifying sessions and races?

I should be up for the day, but due to KB curry night - doubt I'll make the friday practice. Since I've never been to pukekohe before, I don't want to be too much of a mobile chicane.

Hopefully the bike will know where it's going since it was simons home track.

Two Smoker
4th September 2004, 14:18
i wonder if they will let me tag along the back of F3 :shifty: because if there isnt enough RG's and KR's i will have to do clubmans :(

FROSTY
8th September 2004, 01:02
svs --dont sweat it dude -ull be able to do the clubbie practice if ya aint been there before

That Guy
10th September 2004, 15:45
Didn't get a chance to sort the RGV, still has some major hesitation problems, and worse I found out today work committments will keep me away from Round 2. Bum. :angry2:

Good luck this Sunday though for those who are racing - guess'l I'll be at round 3 now... :crybaby:thats not until next year!

Will have to go to a Taupo race with PMCC in between - anybody else doing them?

Kwaka-Kid
11th September 2004, 00:57
for sure i will be - got the dates dude?

and shit man get your blody a into g. wtf is up with this work crap and putty bike putting out? :P i really wanted you to be there, was hoping to get some tips :D