PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Strike Leathers,RGV manuel 4 sale

zx7rr
16th April 2007, 21:21
My Missus has given me a few ultimatums,1 is I must sell my ute,2nd is I have to sell my ZX7RR 3rd is I must sell some of my gear that isnt used,1st two aint goin to happen but im happy to get rid of some gear.
I have a rare set of Lucky Strike leathers that I brought in England a few years ago,they are 2 peice,brand is Alpinestars,93 colours,mint condition,size is approx 34 round the waist and medium for the top,they look real good and the cheap crappy type that ive seen in Biketrader mag look real cheap and nasty compared to these Leathers,selling as Ive given up road riding to concentrate on mine and my boys Motox,ive also got a mint geniune RGV 250 manuel that covers all OZ and NZ new models,real handy if you own a RGV,selling as the RGV is long gone outa my garage.
I will post some pics tomorrow night of the leathers,I want $60 for the manuel and $1200 for the leathers.
Please please only geninue enquires,im gutted as it is (bloody women!)
thanx

Madness
16th April 2007, 21:25
Here (http://www.womensrefuge.org.nz/index.cfm?objectID=8DEE7E20-1321-AE99-6976C560E35D53D2&region=8DC4E0BF-1321-AE99-69C182F6B89B50C3) ya go bud. :bye:

onearmedbandit
16th April 2007, 22:06
No I couldn't, no I shouldn't...

RantyDave
16th April 2007, 22:10
No I couldn't, no I shouldn't...
Yes you can, yes you should....

onearmedbandit
16th April 2007, 22:13
lol, no, I'm unemployed at the moment, so it's going to have to be a no. I really don't think I could ride my bike and wear those, people might think I'm a poseur or something.

Grahameeboy
16th April 2007, 22:21
lol, no, I'm unemployed at the moment, so it's going to have to be a no. I really don't think I could ride my bike and wear those, people might think I'm a poseur or something.

Yeah and it seems a shame to cut the arm off such a nice set of leathers just to fit proper like:gob: :gob: :dodge:

onearmedbandit
16th April 2007, 22:26
When I bought my first suit after my accident I was going to cut off the arm, my wife convinced me otherwise, and she was right. I just attach it across my chest to the zip on a pocket. Makes for an excellent place to store my ciggies! (up the sleeve.)

Grahameeboy
16th April 2007, 22:27
When I bought my first suit after my accident I was going to cut off the arm, my wife convinced me otherwise, and she was right. I just attach it across my chest to the zip on a pocket. Makes for an excellent place to store my ciggies! (up the sleeve.)

I assume you stop before having a smoke then?

WRT
17th April 2007, 10:02
Makes for an excellent place to store my ciggies!

You don't smoke lucky strike by any chance, do you?

onearmedbandit
17th April 2007, 11:25
I assume you stop before having a smoke then?

Hard to smoke in a full face helmet, though I have seen it done.

You don't smoke lucky strike by any chance, do you?

Sometimes.

So where are these pics to tempt me with?

Macktheknife
17th April 2007, 12:02
And what of the Ute?

imdying
17th April 2007, 12:26
Get your butt into gear ZX7RR. OAB is a plum.... he loves A*, has the LS replica bike, and has a big fat redundancy cheque. You're a muppet if you can't get an easy grand out of him for those :yes:

onearmedbandit
17th April 2007, 16:28
lol, redundancy cheque, ha ha ha, lmfao, ha ha ha! That was a good one.

imdying
17th April 2007, 17:09
Ignore that, he's just trying to beat the price down (although a little bit of that wouldn't hurt).

zx7rr
17th April 2007, 20:24
Im trying to upload a photo from the fone but the computer says invalied file and the photos from the digi need to be compressed!! so as soon as ive got it sorted I will put them on asap,but if the onearmedbandit would like a pic asap I can send them from my mobile to your mobile straight away,The Leathers are exactly the same as the Fairings on your bike and who gives a F..k if your called a pouser,F..k em!
If your keen I can send you my number via private message