PDA

View Full Version : New bike owner seeking safe garaging - Newtown

Terminated
17th April 2007, 17:12
Golf November 250 was sold today to a newbie rider, lady living in Newtown.
Currently I am holding the bike for her at my place until she gets a secure lockup in Newtown/City area.

If you can offer any assistance PM me with cell / phone number and I will pass onto her.

Heads Up and Enjoy :yes: :scooter: :yes: :scooter: :yes:
BuckBuckNo1

Hawkeye
17th April 2007, 18:42
Golf November 250 was sold today to a newbie rider, lady living in Newtown.
Currently I am holding the bike for her at my place until she gets a secure lockup in Newtown/City area.

If you can offer any assistance PM me with cell / phone number and I will pass onto her.

Heads Up and Enjoy :yes: :scooter: :yes: :scooter: :yes:
BuckBuckNo1

Hasn't she got a lounge or a bedroom ?

Colapop
17th April 2007, 18:44
There's some good cages in Newtown... a couple have good guard animals... she just has to figure a way of getting her bike in and out

Terminated
17th April 2007, 21:07
I think she needs all the help she can get. She will be arranging for a friend to ride her bike and she will follow in a car, to get to a quiet practice area. She wants to build up her confidence so she can take the Basic Handling Skills course...again.

Newtown or city area help appreciated.

Heads Up and Enjoy

Madness
17th April 2007, 21:21
Keep an eye on TardMe (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Property/Residential-Property/Houses-to-rent/auction-93601229.htm?key=699798). There's no garage section so search rentals in Wn City by lowest price.

Terminated
17th April 2007, 21:28
Keep an eye on TardMe (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Property/Residential-Property/Houses-to-rent/auction-93601229.htm?key=699798). There's no garage section so search rentals in Wn City by lowest price.

Thanks for that will pass it on.

Madness
17th April 2007, 21:45
Thanks for that will pass it on.

No worries.
I was extremely envious thismorning as I saw a shiny blue V-Strom 650 tootle through Pauatahanui towards Grays Rd. I was stuck in the work cage.

Lucky bugger.

Steam
17th April 2007, 21:51
...so she can take the Basic Handling Skills course...again.

Ouch! How can ya fail that??

Terminated
18th April 2007, 11:48
No worries.
I was extremely envious thismorning as I saw a shiny blue V-Strom 650 tootle through Pauatahanui towards Grays Rd. I was stuck in the work cage.
Lucky bugger.

'Twas I. A good run up Paekakariki Hill and loop back SH1 and the inlet.

Heads Up and any more feed back out there for secure storage in Newtown / City?

Disco Dan
18th April 2007, 11:51
There's some good cages in Newtown... a couple have good guard animals... she just has to figure a way of getting her bike in and out

Are you for rent? :innocent: :dodge:

quallman1234
19th April 2007, 11:11
Ouch! How can ya fail that??

She will get there eventdually :)

Madness
19th April 2007, 17:31
Here (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Property/Residential-Property/Houses-to-rent/auction-96601625.htm?key=390728) is one in Mount Vic for $40 per week, might have to be lucky to find one cheaper?

Terminated
19th April 2007, 19:47
Here (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Property/Residential-Property/Houses-to-rent/auction-96601625.htm?key=390728) is one in Mount Vic for $40 per week, might have to be lucky to find one cheaper?

Appreciated. Have sent text details to lady.

bounce
20th April 2007, 16:05
off topic but maybe useful; Wellington show grounds upper car park is a pretty good practice spot. Closed off to traffic but if you come through the indoor cricket assoc carparks and have someone to hold the barrier chains up for you you can get in no worries. Used that for most of my practice - much wide open spaces :yes:

Terminated
20th April 2007, 16:41
off topic but maybe useful; Wellington show grounds upper car park is a pretty good practice spot. Closed off to traffic but if you come through the indoor cricket assoc carparks and have someone to hold the barrier chains up for you you can get in no worries. Used that for most of my practice - much wide open spaces :yes:

Thanks for that. While the motorcycle is garaged here, I have offerred to ride it to the carpark in Upper Hutt so she can get some practice.

Meanwhile any more feed back out there on secure storage?

Thanks

_intense_
20th April 2007, 17:12
'Twas I. A good run up Paekakariki Hill and loop back SH1 and the inlet.

Heads Up and any more feed back out there for secure storage in Newtown / City?

mmmmmmm... inlet..

Terminated
20th April 2007, 17:15
mmmmmmm... inlet..

Roger that.