PDA

View Full Version : Suing for too much sex

alexthekidd
17th April 2007, 20:10
God bless America: land of the free, home of the brave – and litigators. I sue, you sue, we all sue – and the sillier the cause, the better. Frivolous lawsuits are the stuff of television shows like Philly and Boston Public. But that’s fiction, right? You think.

A woman in Florida has sued her employers for developing carpal tunnel syndrome – also known as repetitive motion injury – in both hands. Why should this make news? It’s a common occupational hazard for data entry operators and others who spend all day typing on a keyboard. Right, except the lady in question is no data entry operator and she didn’t get her tendons in a twist from too much typing. She got it from too much masturbating.

The woman, who lives in Fort Lauderdale, is a phone sexline operator. Her job description requires her to masturbate regularly – up to seven times a day - while indulging her clients’ sexual fantasies. The ambidextrous female used one hand to answer the phone and the other to give herself an orgasm during the verbal foreplay. It’s all about customer satisfaction. Isn’t that what they teach you at management school?

The phone sex lady has filed for worker’s compensation from Florida’s Department of Labor and Employment Security. She has claimed weekly benefits of $267 and also asked to be reimbursed $30,000 for medical bills reimbursement, after a neurosurgeon operated on her hand to relieve the pain. Hey lady! You forgot to collect damages for mental trauma.

Now that’s what I call private enterprise at its finest. It’s no wonder that the USA is the leader of the free world.

nodrog
17th April 2007, 20:19
i wish i lived in the states, i could be a millionare!

Swoop
17th April 2007, 20:26
"Online masturbation"?
Does this mean that Renegade Mastur and Skidmark will sue SpankMe?

MisterD
17th April 2007, 20:30
Sueing? Sorry, did I say sueing? What I meant was hoping....

Guitana
18th April 2007, 15:30
Cheeky cow I'd give her a rapid motion injury in her carpal tunnel!!!!
Americans well what more do you expect????? They let anyone buy a gun and stockpile ammo then they are absolutely shocked when some numb nuts cocksucker goes beserk with a handgun cos his ho has cut him loose!!!!

mstriumph
18th April 2007, 15:39
hey, be cool -------- logic says that if what she is doing is a legitimate job for a legitimate business she has every right to workers' compensation if she sustains injury whilst doing it .........

prostitution is legalish here
west australian prossys pay income tax

- i've often wondered what they claim as business deductions

[I]--------- and whether the head of the ATO could be charged with living off immoral earnings:innocent:

R6_kid
18th April 2007, 17:47
i would say get stuffed, bitch should have smartened up ages ago and bought a vibrator.

BarBender
18th April 2007, 20:17
Obviously wasnt taking micro pauses then was she.

Grahameeboy
18th April 2007, 20:20
hey, be cool -------- logic says that if what she is doing is a legitimate job for a legitimate business she has every right to workers' compensation if she sustains injury whilst doing it .........

prostitution is legalish here
west australian prossys pay income tax

- i've often wondered what they claim as business deductions

[I]--------- and whether the head of the ATO could be charged with living off immoral earnings:innocent:

I totally agree....................she has the same workers rights.

Coyote
18th April 2007, 20:22
Americans well what more do you expect????? They let anyone buy a gun and stockpile ammo then they are absolutely shocked when some numb nuts cocksucker goes beserk with a handgun cos his ho has cut him loose!!!!
And they accuse him for having a sick and twisted mind. I thought he simply had a healthy distain for bad people. I'd be doing the same but shooting myself means no more riding and bugger being in prison for doing everyone a favour, I hate (almost) everyone

Toaster
18th April 2007, 20:26
You gotta be kidding, you mean she couldn't make it up and fake it? Maybe someone she worked for had a hidden cam and posted it on the net.

Who needs a vibrator when you can have a toaster.

skidMark
18th April 2007, 20:41
"Online masturbation"?
Does this mean that Renegade Mastur and Skidmark will sue SpankMe?

you calling me a wanker?

LOL fuck up.

Skyryder
18th April 2007, 21:17
She should have joined a 'union.' :rofl:

Skyryder