PDA

View Full Version : What do you think? ( pic )

mark247
18th April 2007, 15:31
I got bored this morning ( bloody holidays, no tech to keep me busy *cough* assignments *cough*) so i decided to try and copy the race number plates off the front of the latest "Old Bike Australasia" mag. I did change the colour and the number, but they are wooden and the same shape.. I just want you guys opinion, do you think it looks alright on my bike or do you think not? lol Try to keep the posts positive, they took me all morning to make!

I think a new paint job is next up... oh thats after the little headlight visor i just bought off trademe comes in the mail.

Cheers in advance for the comments! If you have any ideas on what i should do next ( which doesnt cost too much cash ) then fire away! Im all open to new ideas....

Maha
18th April 2007, 15:42
You should have just made some Pancakes Mark!!.....:yes:

mark247
18th April 2007, 16:04

haha fair enough, pm sent.

jetboy
18th April 2007, 16:04
Shot I'm keen for that. I like blueberry and maple syrup :)

NighthawkNZ
18th April 2007, 16:46
Some one say pancakes ?

mark247
18th April 2007, 17:07
oh come on! lol

2Cycle
18th April 2007, 17:54
Complete the look with some tape over your headlight, not sure if cops would like it though.

Get some bar-end mirrors they would really suit the bike.

Macktheknife
18th April 2007, 17:57
Not sure that you are enhancing the look of the bike at all, personally I think you have a great looking bike why change it?

Mr. Peanut
18th April 2007, 17:58
Nice. Now all you need is a black megaphone exhaust and some clip-ons! It'll work better as a part of a whole package.

mark247
18th April 2007, 17:59
Not sure that you are enhancing the look of the bike at all, personally I think you have a great looking bike why change it?

Not sure, had nothing better to do? lol. They take 5 seconds to take on and off. I havent fully decided if im going to keep em on or not yet..

mark247
18th April 2007, 18:01
Nice. Now all you need is a black megaphone exhaust and some clip-ons! It'll work better as a part of a whole package.

I believe it already has clip ons.... Megaphone exhaust is an idea!

BigG
18th April 2007, 18:23
Ilike it, I like it , I like it. lol

rwh
18th April 2007, 21:29
If you're going to obscure your plate, you should do it in both pics :)

Nice bike.

Richard