PDA

View Full Version : Ride This Sunday?

DarkNinja
29th August 2004, 20:39
Hi There, My name is Graeme and im planning on coming this sunday to the TSS ride. What kind of bikers come to this because im just on my learners at the moment so have a licence restriction and all the rest.
I'm guessing it will be loads of fun with the group riding and all the rest, and meeting other riders like me.
Anyway first sunday of the month will be Sunday 5th, will this be the right sunday?
Thanks,
Graeme

LB
30th August 2004, 05:45
Hi DarkNinja, welcome to the KB site. Lots of great people here. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

I'm sure someone who goes on the TSS runs will reply re the ride. I just hope it's better weather for you guys than yesterday was! We went to the top of the hill in the car - the snow was about half a metre deep at the summit, and it looked bloody cold!!

Ms Piggy
30th August 2004, 08:32
Welcome to KB's Graeme,
I keep forgetting to go on the TSS rides. There used to be a couple of guys that posted regularly on here that went along but thaven't 'seen' them around for a bit. How long have you been riding?

Call TSS directly, 569 3989, they're a friendly bunch - bit like eveyone round here :niceone:

So Graeme are ya coming up to the ride in Tokaanu? http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=4125

DarkNinja
30th August 2004, 13:41
Not sure if i will come to the 16-17 october ride, i havent been on any multiday rides yet and only been riding for 6 months, still getting used to riding at higher speeds etc. (i admit its a little scary)
I hope the weather is good, the dank wet weather has gotten me a little down so i havent been able to ride my bike for a while :bye:
So hopefully it will be a good day on sunday and i'll give TSS a call and post here to confirm this sunday, and i hope i see you there!

DarkNinja
1st September 2004, 21:39
Gave TSS a call and yes, there is a 250 ride this sunday, meet at 9-9:30 leave about 10, that is if the weather is good. Chances are if you dont like riding in the rain then it wont go ahead.
So hoping the weather will be nice for us even just that one day, and i hope i see heaps of you there :D,
Graeme

Ms Piggy
2nd September 2004, 00:34
Not sure if i will come to the 16-17 october ride, i havent been on any multiday rides yet and only been riding for 6 months, still getting used to riding at higher speeds etc. (i admit its a little scary)

I agree! It can be scary when you're 1st riding but let me encourage you that the only way your riding will improve and your confidence will increase is by riding. I can soooo speak from my months (I've only been riding since January) of experience :laugh:

Go for it mate :niceone:

Jay widda 150
8th September 2004, 13:07
[
I keep forgetting to go on the TSS rides. There used to be a couple of guys that posted regularly on here that went along but thaven't 'seen' them around for a bit. How long have you been riding?

hello celtic its the jay wid out the 150 how have you been?
well graeme as a past rider on these events it is great fun and although this string is old i hope you read this anyway. in case you missed the last ride the guys are great fun and all L plate riders are welcome. let us know how it went. hi out there to everyone who missed me as well

Ms Piggy
8th September 2004, 13:14
hello celtic its the jay wid out the 150 how have you been?
well graeme as a past rider on these events it is great fun and although this string is old i hope you read this anyway. in case you missed the last ride the guys are great fun and all L plate riders are welcome. let us know how it went. hi out there to everyone who missed me as well

Hi Jay,
I've been mighty fine thanks. I did miss the last run. I'll try & get to the next one.

Cheers CSL :niceone: