PDA

View Full Version : Paying rego online?

placidfemme
20th April 2007, 13:24
Grrrr I'm having so many fucking issues trying to sort my bike out for the trackday...

Firstly an un-named bike shop supplied me with the wrong part twice and then made out like I'm the idiot because they don't know what the fuck they are doing :nono: :mad:

So I lost $35 in that deal. Then Sam was being a difficult bitch and refused to help me get the bike to and from the bike shop for the WOF... another $60 gone...

Now I've been advised the WOF passed (thank god) after paying another $75 for the other part that I was supplied with twice that was wrong...

Trying to sort of the bloody rego online... I didn't recieve a letter from LTNZ advising me my rego was expiring... also don't have new bike details since the bike was re-registered...

Just tried to do the online rego thing and got this error:

Error: Please check the plate number. If the plate number is wrong, enter it correctly. If the plate number is correct, the owner needs to go to a Land Transport NZ agent and ask for form MR 13B. You cannot relicense the vehicle until the owner has lodged a Change of Ownership and presented identification.

It hasn't changed fucking owners... so whats thier bloody problem?

And now that I'm working 2 jobs I don't have the time to go into a post shop and sort this shit out... and Sam again is being difficult...

*is really shitty ATM*

So anyone know why I'm getting that error and how I can go about sorting it out?

Grahameeboy
20th April 2007, 13:27
Have you just bought the bike. If so then the vendor has not notified LTSA.

Did you enter O instead of 0 or other way around.

Just a thought.

placidfemme
20th April 2007, 13:32
Have you just bought the bike. If so then the vendor has not notified LTSA.

Did you enter O instead of 0 or other way around.

Just a thought.

I've had the bike for two years... no 0's in the number plate...

magicfairy
20th April 2007, 13:44
You can ring 0800 108 809, then at least they can tell why the system is throwing up an error, probably more help than anyone at a Post Shop will be.

placidfemme
20th April 2007, 13:51
You can ring 0800 108 809, then at least they can tell why the system is throwing up an error, probably more help than anyone at a Post Shop will be.

Thanks... calling them now and listening to thier gay "hold" music.

placidfemme
20th April 2007, 14:01
grrrr aparantly the bike isn't registered as me as the owner since it was re-complied and registered. Have to go into the post shop, pay $9-odd to have it put into my name, then pay the rego... wankstains...

placidfemme
20th April 2007, 15:02
grrrr aparantly the bike isn't registered as me as the owner since it was re-complied and registered. Have to go into the post shop, pay $9-odd to have it put into my name, then pay the rego... wankstains...

Sorted... finally

stanko
20th April 2007, 15:10
do you need any of that rubbish for a trackday?

placidfemme
20th April 2007, 15:31
do you need any of that rubbish for a trackday?

Yeah you bike has to be up to a WOF standard with Rego (unless its a race bike) for the Kiwibiker trackdays, I'm assuming this is mainly for safety reasons...