PDA

View Full Version : Wairarapa: You're all invited (Sun Apr 21)

Grub
21st April 2007, 10:14
The Welly crew's Sunday ride this week is to one of the hidden jewels in the Welly area, Whitemans Valley. It's hidden over the hills behind Te Marua and Upper Hutt, has a great cafe and is the site of many of Uncle Bruce's mentoring rides.

We're hoping very much thet the Rapa crew are going to join us at the top of the Takas at about 11.45. Just look at the weather forecast, it's going to be a cracker

Details of the ride and the route here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2007-4-22&e=1243&c=1

Hope to see you on the top of the hill :scooter:

elle-f
21st April 2007, 10:50
grubby one - i am not sure if i can make this one - thats why i have been fairly quiet! my brother is over from townsville demanding i hang with him - which isnt actually an issue but it does take from riding time! i hadn't seen him for 4 years and he is heading back on Tuesday so any time with him is great.

sorry

Grub
21st April 2007, 15:44
my brother is over from townsville demanding i hang with him - which isnt actually an issue but it does take from riding time! i hadn't seen him for 4 years and he is heading back on Tuesday so any time with him is great.

No worries ... bro time is much more important than a ride (I think) ... enjoy it while he's here, quality family time is rare in these busy days.

Lissa's not going to be there either as she will be away .... and dreaming ... about Thursday. :innocent:

Colapop
21st April 2007, 17:04
the link is not finded but i can looking more...

Lissa
21st April 2007, 17:54
heehee.. No I cant make it, wish I could though. Yep Thursday is the day I get my 250 Bandit!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee Can...not...wait!!!!!:Punk: But I think Kinje is going to be able to make it.

merv
21st April 2007, 19:28
heehee.. No I cant make it, wish I could though. Yep Thursday is the day I get my 250 Bandit!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee Can...not...wait!!!!!:Punk: But I think Kinje is going to be able to make it.

Whoa I hadn't spotted this before. Good on you for making the change - now you'll just have to get used to keeping it screaming up the high end of the rev counter unlike the GN single that has the torque down lower.

Look forward to seeing you on it soon. :sunny:

Grub
21st April 2007, 22:10
the link is not finded but i can looking more...

{In best Swedish Chef imitation voice} It bea fixxeda noo

Grub
21st April 2007, 22:14
Yep Thursday is the day I get my 250 Bandit!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee Can...not...wait!!!!!:Punk:

I wasn't going to spoil it by telling everyone ... but I couldn't resist having a lil hint :)

And dammit ... your first ride is going to have to be over the hill ... go girl!

Grub
21st April 2007, 23:27
It has just been pointed out to me, kindly done too, that I put the wrong day in the thread header (which I can't change)

Dumb dumb dumb. Oh well, it is of course a sunday ride and the date is the 22nd

See ya there