PDA

View Full Version : Teuchert creates history with MV Agusta

Marknz
30th August 2004, 19:29
2000 World Supersport Champion Jorg Teuchert made history today when he became the first man since Giacomo Agostini to take a major victory for MV Agusta. It has been a long wait for the resurrected Italian marque, 28 years to be exact.

Teuchert was competing in a round of the German Superbike Championship on MV Agusta's new 1000cc machine and took second place to provisional champion Schulten in the first race before overcoming the Honda rider in the second race.

Teuchert has been plagued by injuries and dramas all season and was relived to finally put some good runs on the board, "It’s like a dream! After so many obstacles occurred in this season I was anxiously waiting for the day of my ransom and finally this day has come. I’m really glad of contributing to take the MV Agusta brand back to success!”

Motu
30th August 2004, 19:46
Listen.....what's that noise....ooooh,sounds like a coffin lid opening - the Count is not pleased...he wants to drink someone's blood - give the man some garlic please....

LB
31st August 2004, 05:53
Yeee Haarr!!!!!.

Deano
31st August 2004, 07:47
Yeee Haarr!!!!!.

Lynda, with all your MV Regalia and the success of the new 1000, can we expect to see one gracing your stable beside the monsta's ?

matthewt
31st August 2004, 20:40
Lynda, with all your MV Regalia and the success of the new 1000, can we expect to see one gracing your stable beside the monsta's ?

Nah, she's a lost cause Deano, I've already tried. Loves her Monstas too much.

Be nice to see the 1000cc f4's on the road here soon. I imagine Dion will be knocking up some _fast_ miles on his once the weather clears. Only 3 came in the first shipment, 2 sold in Wgtn and one in Auck.

LB
1st September 2004, 05:41
.Now boys, don't forget there's a second motorcyclist in this household who keeps bikes in my gargre - and he does think MV's are really lovely bikes. I would be more than happy if he were to get an MV....I will (in my usual quiet, subtle way) be encouraging such a purchase.

Bumped into Dion Monday night, he's done a few kms and really loves his new bike.