PDA

View Full Version : I need a senior mac operator

riffer
23rd April 2007, 15:18
Hey guys.

I need a senior mac op to replace our top guy.

We are a leading agency, with global connections (part of the Clemenger Group). You will have an opportunity to contribute to, and be part of award winning work (and we win a LOT of awards).

I am looking for a senior mac operator, with solid agency experience. You will be a team player expert in Adobe CS2, especially InDesign and Photoshop and have a minimum of 5 years experience. Please don't waste my time if you don't meet these requirements. The person I want won't be shy to tell me how good they are.

There is room to park your bike at work. Busy, fun team and, obviously motorcycle friendly.

Send your CVs to simon.gotlieb@aimproximity.co.nz

Wasp
23rd April 2007, 19:18
How about this guy?

Skunk
23rd April 2007, 19:40
Well, I'm fuckin' good.

But it sounds like work to me. And I'd have to work with you too. So, I'll decline and continue to make your art print well.

riffer
23rd April 2007, 20:01
Good on yer mate. :yeah:

riffer
23rd April 2007, 20:03
How about this guy?

Looks a bit lacking in experience or versatility...

:mellow:

Big Dave
23rd April 2007, 20:06
You didn't point out the advantages of studio work. The Wimmen folk.
When I was running the floor at ITMedia ei eie ie - The babes!

I cant tell you what the Lawyers upstairs used to call our floor - but it was tre sexist.

The receptionist often wore see thru. Amazing how often the lift stopped and nobody got out.

I miss agency work sometimes. I go over to kiwi rider and it's the glamour of Deano.

riffer
23rd April 2007, 20:11
Ok. Yes there are babes.

I'm a happily married man. I don't really care any more. :mellow:

imdying
23rd April 2007, 20:12
I agree with Dave. We have a design studio in Auckland (about 150 people), and yeah, a lot more tail in that department compared to the other development arms we have :lol:

Skunk
23rd April 2007, 20:13
Ok. Yes there are babes.

Tui... :whistle:

Big Dave
23rd April 2007, 20:24
Ok. Yes there are babes.

So am I. I just likes working with beautiful women.:yes:
(And smart ones. Tall ones too. and and and.....Sigh, did I mention I miss agency work)

We had Creme, Rip It Up, B2B and some blokey titles. Glory days.