PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Aprilia (21 April)

aprilia fan
23rd April 2007, 15:19
Hi all fellow bikers
my aprilia RSV millie was stolen on the saturday 21st april, I have recently imported it from USA so in the mat black colour scheme with red decals, probably not too many with this colour scheme in the country. also has leo vince high mount exhaust, it was stolen from central waikato region. would apreciate any information any one could provide. Anyone around Te awamutu, Mangakino area who might have seen it on a ute or trailer please let me know.

Cajun
23rd April 2007, 15:22
Will keep an eye out this side of island

any pictures or what not?

aprilia fan
23rd April 2007, 15:53
check my profile i have a recent photo of the bike in there, cheers

marty
23rd April 2007, 15:58
what's 'central waikato'?

rego #?

aprilia fan
23rd April 2007, 16:03

rego #?

about half way between te awamutu and mangakino

Maha
23rd April 2007, 16:04

rego #?

Little bit South of North and a tad North of South and inland West from the east and inland East from the West...sort of the middle bit really

aprilia fan
23rd April 2007, 16:07
vin no. which is probably removed already is ZD4RPC00X2S000054

ZeroIndex
23rd April 2007, 16:36
shit, sorry to hear about that dude... will keep my eyes open...

Mr Merde
23rd April 2007, 16:40
I'll keep an eye open on the Auckland southern motorway and around sth Auckland.

Had a bike stolen in the UK. I know how gutting that feels.

Mr :shit:

Blackbird
23rd April 2007, 16:40
Will keep an eye out, I'm from that area. Sorry to say that Mangakino has a shocking reputation for vehicle theft.

Best of luck....

aprilia fan
23rd April 2007, 16:53
Will keep an eye out, I'm from that area. Sorry to say that Mangakino has a shocking reputation for vehicle theft.

Best of luck....

yeah consesus was it was probably in mangakino, police there are informed, was told to go to the pub there and maybe ask around or put up a reward notice, but then you dont want to encourage people to steal things in order to get the reward, catch 22 really

Finn
23rd April 2007, 16:55
I hope the thief gets killed on it and that you get a nice new bike out of it. Pity about the inconvenience though.

Bastards.

raster
23rd April 2007, 19:34
When was it stolen?

TerminalAddict
23rd April 2007, 19:41
I'm sure I saw one like that parked outside the harley shop on te rapa straight today :|
seriously !!

Sensei
23rd April 2007, 20:04
Will keep eyes & ears open for any word here in the Naki .

ynot slow
23rd April 2007, 20:16
put a wanted add in trademe or similar,never know the pricks may just reply,nice bloody bike too.can you get local kamatua to put curse on it lol.

dogsnbikes
23rd April 2007, 20:16
Hi all fellow bikers
my aprilia RSV millie was stolen on the saturday 21st april, I have recently imported it from USA so in the mat black colour scheme with red decals, probably not too many with this colour scheme in the country. also has leo vince high mount exhaust, it was stolen from central waikato region. would apreciate any information any one could provide. Anyone around Te awamutu, Mangakino area who might have seen it on a ute or trailer please let me know.

Email a pic of your bike to the ferry companies both Toll and bluebridge and any specic marks on the bike..........plenty of time for the crew to cheak out any Aprilia that may be heading south

Sorry for misfortune and will keep a eye open down paly way

aprilia fan
24th April 2007, 12:57
I was asked if there were any identifying features on the bike.
there is a US department of defence sticker ont he left hand side on the frame, had black frame sliders, I had just had a small incident with the bank on a corner so the front left handle bar had broken off and the dark smoke screen was broken, right hand side was still sweet but left hand side will have accident damage. I imagine they will try and sell for parts as without front handle bar it was un rideable. I had to get to taupo for my sisters wedding and organise to get it picked up, time i got back it was gone. I wish I had spoken to a local farmer after it happened as they all said after they would have gone straight down and picked it up for me. cheers for all your responses and for keeping an eye out, NZ isnt that big. Im sure it will turn up.

aprilia fan
24th April 2007, 13:00
put a wanted add in trademe or similar,never know the pricks may just reply,nice bloody bike too.can you get local kamatua to put curse on it lol.

I think the thieves are already cursed, as only the lowest of the low would do such a thing.

Robbo
24th April 2007, 13:56
Am in that area also and will keep a lookout. Were you insured?
The Bastards... May their balls turn into bycle wheels and backpedal up their arse.

ynot slow
24th April 2007, 20:23
The Bastards... May their balls turn into bycle wheels and backpedal up their arse.

may their ears turn into arseholes and shit on their shoulders.hopefully with crowd watching.

Waylander
24th April 2007, 20:28
May the fleas of a thousand camels decend upon thier pubics and their arms grow too short to scratch

may their ears turn into arseholes and shit on their shoulders.hopefully with crowd watching.

spudchucka
25th April 2007, 06:43
This bike was posted on the police intranet recently, I'll keep an eye out in my area.

Something else to be aware of is that two pair of brand new USD forks were located recently in a recovered stolen vehicle. As yet the police do not have a complainant for these items, however it is expected that they are stolen, if you know of anyone who is missing two pair of brand new forks please let your local police know.

_Gina_
25th April 2007, 08:44
I think the thieves are already cursed, as only the lowest of the low would do such a thing.
Hey dude :)

Sorry to hear about your bike, I was hoping as we got to know each other better on the Thursday Night ride that you might have let me take her for a ride!

People who do this shit make me :angry: .

Gg

aprilia fan
25th April 2007, 16:54
Hey dude :)

Sorry to hear about your bike, I was hoping as we got to know each other better on the Thursday Night ride that you might have let me take her for a ride!

People who do this shit make me :angry: .

Gg

IF i get it back, sure, guess i wont be on the thursday rides fior a bit now though!

crazefox
29th April 2007, 18:33
hey mate hope you get it back soon