PDA

View Full Version : AMCC club champs rd 4???

FROSTY
23rd April 2007, 19:20
Anyone Know whats happened with the AMCC club champs?
I just got an e mail saying that this meeting (april) is the last round
Is this a mistake or has the may 27 meeting been cancelled

boostin
23rd April 2007, 21:27
I did read somewhere that the rider training day on Sat, and round 4 had been double booked at Puke. Or it said something about being beoynd their control.

I forget where I read it, might have been an email, or a newsletter.

twinshock750
24th April 2007, 08:22
Anyone Know whats happened with the AMCC club champs?
I just got an e mail saying that this meeting (april) is the last round
Is this a mistake or has the may 27 meeting been cancelled

Frosty, Why not press the reply button on that e-mail and ask the people running the meeting.

Sounds simple to me. How many people here are actually involved in running the meeting? I'd say about 0.....

FROSTY
24th April 2007, 13:35
TS--already did that--and you are wrong ---several people involved in AMCC race organisation are in here --I wouldn't have asked otherwise.
--BUT--I contacted Pukie and it apears the track was double booked and the drifters have the track that day

twinshock750
24th April 2007, 15:12
TS--already did that--and you are wrong ---several people involved in AMCC race organisation are in here --I wouldn't have asked otherwise.
--BUT--I contacted Pukie and it apears the track was double booked and the drifters have the track that day

If you already did email them, why ask here then?

Hmmmm. Just looked at the elected officers list of the AMCC and of the people on the list as exec or r/race comm, I see no names on there that are even remotely regular here apart from Greg P.

They may well be "watching" (or may not even) but I doubt this is one of the club's agreed comms channels. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I want to know what say you are doing, I'd ask you, not your mother or the guy down the road. Unless say you still live with your mother....

earthbound misfit
24th April 2007, 15:48
Frosty,
I'm not sure if i have the right info but the Protecta Series Club champs R3 are at Puke on Sunday 29th as far as I'm aware.
I was taking the kids to watch Jill race.

earthbound misfit
24th April 2007, 15:53
And I cant see anything dates for R4 in the latest newsletter,

Keystone19
24th April 2007, 19:08
Yep Mandy, Rd 3 is definitely this Sunday 29th. Rd4 has been cancelled unfortunately but was scheduled for the end of May.

See you Sunday!

earthbound misfit
24th April 2007, 20:05
Cool,

What time would be best to come out, are you racing different heats all day?

The kids will only last for a few hours.

Cheers

Mandy

Keystone19
24th April 2007, 23:02
Usually do practice/qualifying in the morning and sometimes get one race in before lunch. If all goes according to plan there will be three races for each class over the course of the day i.e. one in the morning and two in the afternoon.

My kids will be there so yours will have someone to play with!

FROSTY
24th April 2007, 23:07
If you already did email them, why ask here then?

Hmmmm. Just looked at the elected officers list of the AMCC and of the people on the list as exec or r/race comm, I see no names on there that are even remotely regular here apart from Greg P.

They may well be "watching" (or may not even) but I doubt this is one of the club's agreed comms channels. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I want to know what say you are doing, I'd ask you, not your mother or the guy down the road. Unless say you still live with your mother....
Well If I were you I'd be reading back on some of the posts in the racing section. --checksome of the "nomedeplumes (sp)

twinshock750
25th April 2007, 21:26
Frosty

RE: "If I were you"' - No thanks, I'd prefer to not go backwards thanks to be there!!!

It appears you have missed (again) the basic point so I have copied and pasted again for you...

The key bit being if you want to know something ask directly of the people who are involved. Posting something on a forum notice board is no guarantee you will get correct answer from the appropriate people. You'll probably get lots of vague answers from people who don't know. This then just adds to the confusion and the inherent problem that your mate Costello taked about in a recent presidents report and people will misconstrue your request to the world as stirring.

FROSTY
26th April 2007, 22:42
NO TS YOU missed the point--when I posted the thread Id contacted AMCC via e mail and had so far recieved no response.
If I had I wouldn't have posted
Since then Ive recieved a reply
But BEFORE I did someone with knowledge had responded with a definative answer
So end of story as far as I am concerned

twinshock750
30th April 2007, 22:55
Frosty

You should have said that in the beginning....

Anyway, I hear Costello answered on Sunday at Rd3 what I was trying to get across.

I assume you were there? How'd you go? (have now read your report!!)