PDA

View Full Version : Total fairing service

Billy
25th April 2007, 17:35
Hi Folks,Thought we should let you know about our Company.Auto-Cycle Refinishers & Fibreglass.We started back in the mid eighties repairing plastic fairings for Aaron Slight,Simon Crafar,Brian Bernard and many more and have evolved through the last 20 + years moving into the refinishing and then fibreglass/carbonfibre.Last year we supplied and painted in most cases to.Bernard Racing,Craig Shirriffs,Moto-Dynamix,Dave Cole Racing, Suzuki NZ and many more private entries.We are currenly working with MNZ regarding the new pro-twins class and have established that for this class you do not need to run a replica of the original fairing rather you are able to run any replica fairing IE:GSXR,R1.ZX1O or whatever you like provided it is a copy of a current roadbike.We have in stock many different models & makes.We have extensive experience in development work with one off projects and fitting Bodywork to different models etc at a reasonable cost.It is our intention to make bodywork affordable and accessable and to offer a service that does everything under 1 roof.You can contact us on 07 574 6747 or 027 203 6516 or E-mail us at acrfibreglass@actrix.co.nz.We welcome your enquiry

jade
10th May 2007, 19:35
shot for doing this kinda work, people are always going to crash their bikes, I hope to have my own business one day doing the same, im currently boatbuilding - hope business goes well for you

kiwifruit
10th May 2007, 19:52
sounds good :yes:

spookytooth
10th May 2007, 20:43
This could be what i been looking for.esp that its local to me :) seems your fullas email is broke too