PDA

View Full Version : 200kph m/c chase Muriwai to Westgate

ManDownUnder
26th April 2007, 10:14
ok - who was it? About 3:30pm Saturday, 1 high speed bike Southbound through Kumeu followed by
1) Police Car
2) Police Car
3) Mufti Car
4) Eagle

Heading into Kumeu you/they were doing 150kph... repoted speeds of up to 200kph in the chase. The runner was stopped and apprehended in Wetgate apparently (according to Teletext)

I saw the high speed proecession from across the sports field, but know nothing more. I can't find setails of it on here, or on Harold's website.

Anyone got the details?

ridetwins
26th April 2007, 11:33
cbr600, white helmet, brown leather jacket, from glendene...

all that risk cos he had no licence. loser

apparently he was with a mate, they both stop (north of kaukap), mate with license stays stopped, he doesnt.....

McJim
26th April 2007, 11:39
So what's the penalty for doing a runner? Since breach of licence (or no licence) is $400 and 25 demerits maybe the gamble is worthwhile....

ManDownUnder
26th April 2007, 11:44
all that risk cos he had no licence. loser

LOL cheers. Yeah... what a price to pay. I hope he gets the bill too... fuel for 3 cars + helicopter... Police time etc.

Doofus.... oh no wait sorry... hang on *adopts KB mantle*

Bastard police should have been catching real crims. What harm was really doing?

ridetwins
26th April 2007, 11:45
well id assume an equivalent fine, disqualification and a conviction. and maybe demerits. he could have talked his way out of a fine had he stopped (assuming he had a car license), i dont know.

its a pretty dumb risk. it would have worked well had he not headed straight into the city, and straight towards eagle. Its a calculated risk but you'd have to have the odds in your favour first surely.

ManDownUnder
26th April 2007, 11:49
well id assume an equivalent fine, disqualification and a conviction. and maybe demerits. he could have talked his way out of a fine had he stopped (assuming he had a car license), i dont know.

its a pretty dumb risk. it would have worked well had he not headed straight into the city, and straight towards eagle. Its a calculated risk but you'd have to have the odds in your favour first surely.

... there is the more radical approach - get a full licence

McJim
26th April 2007, 11:50
I've never owned a bike that would do 200 kph :(

Have borrowed one before though......

ridetwins
Bastard police should have been catching real crims. What harm was really doing?

yeah but that wouldnt be as much fun for them would it :chase:

yod
just stupid...end of story....200kmh on public roads with mum dad and the kids out there?? idiot

Dooly
26th April 2007, 11:52
I've never owned a bike that would do 200 kph :(

Have borrowed one before though......

The 600 Duc might struggle to do that, as the 750 just did 210.

Best try it to make sure tho eh.........

McJim
26th April 2007, 11:59
The 600 Duc might struggle to do that, as the 750 just did 210.

Best try it to make sure tho eh.........

Yep - the 600ss on paper tops out at 192kph. I've not bought it for the track though - saving up for a track toy for me and the missus for the future.

I don't enjoy the kind of roads where top end is an issue however - me like corners best.

I'll get the Duc on Saturday 28th but don't sit my full test until Friday 4th May. Nearly a week of temptation.

So if you hear about someone not being able to outrun the cops on a Ducati it'll be me getting impatient to try out my new toy! :rofl:

Smorg
26th April 2007, 12:00

none.........

ManDownUnder
26th April 2007, 12:08
none.........

True - in same sense that I could sit outside your place and shoot sparrows off your lawn with a .22. No harm done eh? Sure I might miss one or two... and the occasional ricochet would probably not hurt anyone (well... too much).

What was your address again (p/t)?

more_fasterer
26th April 2007, 12:10
Bet it was fun. Whether it was worth it, only the rider can answer that one!

Crisis management
26th April 2007, 12:13
Bet it was fun. Whether it was worth it, only the rider can answer that one!

I hope that was a piss take......

I have no sympathy with this sort of crap, save it for the track.

Smorg
26th April 2007, 12:19
True - in same sense that I could sit outside your place and shoot sparrows off your lawn with a .22. No harm done eh? Sure I might miss one or two... and the occasional ricochet would probably not hurt anyone (well... too much).

What was your address again (p/t)?

What the hell sort of analogy is that? If you note the air around my last post you will notice it is thick with sarcasm, as for my address....PM me if you really want it. Ive got alot of starlings that need taking care of rather than sparrows:yes: Have no idea what (p/t) means....piss take? payment type? prostate touchy? Enlighten me :mellow:

Back on topic though, you screwed if they put up the eagle no matter how fast you are unless of course you know roads with good tree cover or you have a spare tank of gas you can load on the run. Anyone know how long the eagle can stay up for?

Templar
26th April 2007, 12:29
Back on topic though, you screwed if they put up the eagle no matter how fast you are unless of course you know roads with good tree cover or you have a spare tank of gas you can load on the run. Anyone know how long the eagle can stay up for?

What about if you can get into areas that are under restricted airspace, or underground carparks?

Not that I ever would condone this.

Swoop
26th April 2007, 12:30
So if you hear about someone not being able to outrun the cops on a Ducati it'll be me getting impatient to try out my new toy! :rofl:
C'mon... just fit a set of training wheels and give it a blat...:whistle:

ManDownUnder
26th April 2007, 12:33
What about if you can get into areas that are under restricted airspace, or underground carparks?

Not that I ever would condone this.

With 2 marked cars and a mufti on your arse... hey your call but I'd suggest stopping long before that LOL

ManDownUnder
26th April 2007, 12:36
What the hell sort of analogy is that? If you note the air around my last post you will notice it is thick with sarcasm, as for my address....PM me if you really want it. Ive got alot of starlings that need taking care of rather than sparrows:yes: Have no idea what (p/t) means....piss take? payment type? prostate touchy? Enlighten me :mellow:

All good - I missed the thick with sarcasm... I possibly couldn't see my through my own.

p/t = piss take... yes

Templar
26th April 2007, 12:41
With 2 marked cars and a mufti on your arse... hey your call but I'd suggest stopping long before that LOL

I would definitely suggest stopping as well, and not riding without a license in the first place.

However, this is theoretical is it not? If you were in a 200km/h chase with the chopper and road vehicles in pursuit, chances are the road vehicles would be called off at those speeds in order to minimise danger to the public, and the chopper could not travel into restricted airspace, nor see you in underground carparks.

This is purely a product of my imagination, and I take no responsibility for any fool that thinks they should try it! I have no idea if this would work, nor would I ever ride in a way that this kind of arsenal would be deployed after me in the first place :shit:

Sanx
26th April 2007, 12:51
Apparently it's fairly well known amongst the criminal fraternity in the London that if you're being chased, head to Heathrow airport. With a plane landing or taking off every thirty seconds, there's bugger-all chance that the Police whirly-bird will be allowed into the restricted airspace. There have been occasions that the Police have radio'd Heathrow Tower and asked for clearance to chase someone who's really really deserving of a good kicking (crimes like murder, rape, etc.) but for someone who's just taken off to avoid getting a ticket for no licence, they don't bother. The Tower asks what the person being chased is meant to have done, then make their decision based upon it.

yod
26th April 2007, 13:01
I hope that was a piss take......

I have no sympathy with this sort of crap, save it for the track.

dead right

Smorg
26th April 2007, 13:10
nor see you in underground carparks.
:

If you went into an underground carpark you'd be fucked anyway. Gee where'd he go? How many entrances/exits has it got, cops could block off every one of them. With the eagle hovering above.

Toaster
26th April 2007, 13:44
I am beyond furious!!!!!!!! that dickhead raced through Kaukapakapa at the most ridiculous speed screaming past traffic, pedestrians and the like with a patrolman in pursuit (the cop was going far slower through the town (bless his cotton undies). Riding like that was the most selfish dangerous and dumbass thing to do.

To that rider.... I hope they beat the shit out of you when you got caught. If I ever see you again - you will find out why I am called the Toaster you little asshole.

To the cops, pop in for a beer/coffee anytime you good buggers. You know who I am. Thanks for catching him.

Sanx
26th April 2007, 13:47
If you went into an underground carpark you'd be fucked anyway. Gee where'd he go? How many entrances/exits has it got, cops could block off every one of them. With the eagle hovering above.

The assumption here is that you want to keep your vehicle. But I'd wager a fair number of the Police chases involve cars that are stolen. If that's the case, the rules change.

Take the underground car-park at St Lukes, for instance. About five exits you can drive out of, plus a whole bunch more that you can walk out of. Ride bike in. Get off bike. Walk into mall. Head for toilets. Shed bikey gear. Walk out of pedestrian exit.

Of course, the cops can block off all the pedestrian exits too - but on a Saturday afternoon, I'd like to see them try to identify someone who's changed their appearance simply by taking off what he was wearing before. A cop may be able to ge an idea of ethnicit and build by looking at someone on a bike, but anything else would be difficult.

kiwifruit
26th April 2007, 13:48
why bother running if you're only going to pull 200ish :mellow:

McJim
26th April 2007, 13:54
A cop may be able to ge an idea of ethnicit and build by looking at someone on a bike, but anything else would be difficult.

Shit - do I look blue and Scottish with my bike kit on?:gob:

TerminalAddict
26th April 2007, 14:09
it is the pet haggis that chases you everywhere that gives you away ;)

McJim
26th April 2007, 14:10
it is the pet haggis that chases you everywhere that gives you away ;)

He's not chasing me - I've got him attached by a leash :rofl:

TerminalAddict
26th April 2007, 14:19
what you really need is a sys admin/haggis impersonator

I know just the guy ;)

*post just to keep you amused :nya: *

blacksheep
26th April 2007, 14:21

its probably the one leg longer than the other one from running around the scottish highlands:yes:

Crisis management
26th April 2007, 14:21

Are you still using that body paint??? Braveheart is so last century.....

Ixion
26th April 2007, 14:31
So what's the penalty for doing a runner? Since breach of licence (or no licence) is $400 and 25 demerits maybe the gamble is worthwhile....

Failure to stop for reds and blues.
Dangerous driving.
Probably resisting arrest
Like as not assaulting a police officer.

At least a few grand in fines, minimum 6 months disqualifcation, maybe more (probably more). Criminal record, maybe gaol time. Lot more than $400 and some demerits.

scumdog
26th April 2007, 14:41
Failure to stop for reds and blues.
Dangerous driving.
Probably resisting arrest
Like as not assaulting a police officer.

At least a few grand in fines, minimum 6 months disqualifcation, maybe more (probably more). Criminal record, maybe gaol time. Lot more than $400 and some demerits.

And the speeding too Mr I, don't forget the speeding...

If he had no licence (and assuming it was only because he had never applied for one, not disqualified etc) I would have handled it like this :
I would have given him his $400 ticket AND given him 14 days compliance (i.e. if he get his Learner motorbike licence within 14 days the ticket gets cancellled)

That way the boss sees I'm doing something, the rider gets a licence - and he doesn't get demerits/fine etc and everybody is happy.....done it a few times now.

After that I guess he'd better get some 250 stickers on his 600 (I'm not saying it would work though!!)

Scouse
26th April 2007, 15:41
do you Know why I am called the Toaster .Errr is it because
1/ you eat a lot of bread wots been grilled on both sides or
2/ you are a founding member of toastmasters

SlowHand
26th April 2007, 15:50
why bother running if you're only going to pull 200ish :mellow:

She don't go no faster cap'tain!

Templar
26th April 2007, 15:53
And the speeding too Mr I, don't forget the speeding...

If he had no licence (and assuming it was only because he had never applied for one, not disqualified etc) I would have handled it like this :
I would have given him his $400 ticket AND given him 14 days compliance (i.e. if he get his Learner motorbike licence within 14 days the ticket gets cancellled)

That way the boss sees I'm doing something, the rider gets a licence - and he doesn't get demerits/fine etc and everybody is happy.....done it a few times now.

After that I guess he'd better get some 250 stickers on his 600 (I'm not saying it would work though!!)

That's all you would give this guy that we're talking about that was doing 200km/ph? I thought he'd probably go to jail for initiating a chase of those speeds.

kiwifruit
26th April 2007, 16:07
She don't go no faster cap'tain!

a 99-2000 cbr600 will do 200 in 4th! (at a guess:innocent: )

terbang
26th April 2007, 16:18
200 KPH, what! Gonna have to go faster than that if ya really wanna do a runner. Safer to face the music.

scumdog
26th April 2007, 16:48
That's all you would give this guy that we're talking about that was doing 200km/ph? I thought he'd probably go to jail for initiating a chase of those speeds.

Hell no!:gob:

I MEANT had he been riding, not doing too much wrong AND had stopped for me instead of doing a runner.

AFTER the runner would be toolate - it would be throw-the-whole-damn-book-at-him time. :angry:

Templar
26th April 2007, 16:53
AFTER the runner would be toolate - it would be throw-the-whole-damn-book-at-him time. :angry:

I haven't been here long enough to really get to know you buddy, but in the short time that's much more along the lines I've come to expect from ya :spanking:

Scouse
26th April 2007, 16:58
I am beyond furiousYou must be fucking this custard

(P)
26th April 2007, 17:14

you'd be ok if you were riding a deceptacon, where once in the carpark out of sight it could change into a car and drive back out again.

that'd fuck 'em:yes:

SlowHand
26th April 2007, 17:29

Yeah but it takes a bit of time after that, its a long way from 220 to 250k.. (guessing here too)

One day I'll grow up to be a man that can do 260 before that dirty hairpin..

kiwifruit
26th April 2007, 17:31
Yeah but it takes a bit of time after that, its a long way from 220 to 250k.. (guessing here too)

bollocks!!

One day I'll grow up to be a man that can do 260 before that dirty hairpin..

heh = )

Sanx
26th April 2007, 17:37
You must be fucking this custard

Whaaaaa? :confused:

Mom
26th April 2007, 17:39
Hell no!:gob:

I MEANT had he been riding, not doing too much wrong AND had stopped for me instead of doing a runner.

I for one hope that the book is thrown at this dick head!

I haven't been here long enough to really get to know you buddy, but in the short time that's much more along the lines I've come to expect from ya :spanking:

Well I guess you can expect the same from me too then sweets.......read what this moron did and then think about the possibility of what mayhem he did and heaven help us could have caused. I personally am not in favour of police chases, there is simply too much scope for them to go wrong as we have seen. This person deserves everything that gets thrown at him and more! :done:

Templar
26th April 2007, 18:15
I for one hope that the book is thrown at this dick head!

Well I guess you can expect the same from me too then sweets.......read what this moron did and then think about the possibility of what mayhem he did and heaven help us could have caused. I personally am not in favour of police chases, there is simply too much scope for them to go wrong as we have seen. This person deserves everything that gets thrown at him and more! :done:

Fully agree with everything you've said except banning police chases. Why would you want to join the police if you never get to chase anyone? I'm sure that's a big selling point.

These guys are human too, and if they are anything like me at all I am sure sometimes they're thinking "come on buddy make a run for it, go onnnnnnnnnnnn". :)

scumdog
26th April 2007, 18:22
Fully agree with everything you've said except banning police chases. Why would you want to join the police if you never get to chase anyone? I'm sure that's a big selling point.

These guys are human too, and if they are anything like me at all I am sure sometimes they're thinking "come on buddy make a run for it, go onnnnnnnnnnnn". :)

Never think "come on" BUT if they DO run......wish we could do the p.i.t. manoeuvre each time an opportunity arose..

With cars I have had 100% succes, with motorbikes it's 75% - the other 25% escape by shooting through a gap in the pine trees. (but never mind, a week or so later they screw-up and the ante goes through the roof...

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 18:23

Be nice to SD junior................

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 18:26
Never think "come on" BUT if they DO run......wish we could do the p.i.t. manoeuvre each time an opportunity arose..

With cars I have had 100% succes, with motorbikes it's 75% - the other 25% escape by shooting through a gap in the pine trees. (but never mind, a week or so later they screw-up and the ante goes through the roof...

So the Pine Tree escape needles you then.......:laugh: :laugh:

So if you recognise the bike and saw it another time what are you legally allowed to do....this is a serious question....can you still nab 'im?

I could never do a runner cause I have trubs keeping up on group rides:innocent:

Toaster
26th April 2007, 19:04

Dude, you teasing me now? mmmm custard.... warm custard......

scumdog
26th April 2007, 19:04
So the Pine Tree escape needles you then.......:laugh: :laugh:

So if you recognise the bike and saw it another time what are you legally allowed to do....this is a serious question....can you still nab 'im?

I could never do a runner cause I have trubs keeping up on group rides:innocent:

Nah - not unless I have their number - but in a small-town environment it's not hard to find out whose bike it was and who was riding.

And then the leniency goes out out the window when you DO meet them...

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 19:07
Nah - not unless I have their number - but in a small-town environment it's not hard to find out whose bike it was and who was riding.

Good on ya SD.....I would never do a runner but would consider nipping down someone's driveway if I could..............often wondered what would happen if I did a quick ueeee...when the cop could not see me and then cheekily ride the opposite way.......

skidMark
26th April 2007, 19:12
in a minute deathstar will jump up and say it was him on his gt250r

Matt Bleck
26th April 2007, 19:32
Be nice to SD junior................

Awwwwwww....... :rofl:

Fat Tony
26th April 2007, 19:42
200kph?? What kind of 'running' is that?

skidMark
26th April 2007, 19:45
yer mustve been a bloodey slow prick eh....

when ya coming to nz bud?

Fat Tony
26th April 2007, 19:48
when ya coming to nz bud?

(off topic)
as soon as - waiting on wife's rego with NZ nursing council and a "yeah, you look like you might be useful... come join the party" invite. We're guessing about 6 months(ish-ish)
(/off topic)

Horney1
26th April 2007, 19:54
Let's just assume the cops didn't chase him. Do you think he would have ridden so hard through that town? I think the fact that the cops chased him did not help the situation one bit. They were after their kilo of flesh. By the sounds of it they should have backed off long before the town and just let him go (but the damage would already have been done, his adrenaline would have been switched to "supercharge").

Had they not pulled him up at all there probably would have been no problem AT ALL. If chases are what society asks for then high danger in your streets is what you'll get. It is ridiculous that Police should be wasting our time and money creating dangers by vilifying people for deviations from the normal with the threat of taking peoples licences, vehicles and every last cent. Of course some people would rather run and try their luck given the cost/ alternative.

No, it wasn't me, I was in another country. No, I don't have any idea what the inital crime was.

T-Thunder13
26th April 2007, 19:59
i saw that guy go past and he was fucken traveling! ( the wrong way i thought, if he wanted to make it) my first thought was awsome! if you can pull it off.....but he didnt. and what a bloody stupid thing to be doing, wearing the fine would be much better than wearing a lamppost!:gob:

DEATH_INC.
26th April 2007, 20:14
WTF is happening to kb? Is it taken over by a bunch of faggots?? Or is SD finally scaring ya into submission? Fark it, I woulda done the same, but properly....

The_Dover
26th April 2007, 20:21
WTF is happening to kb? Is it taken over by a bunch of faggots?? Or is SD finally scaring ya into submission? Fark it, I woulda done the same, but properly....

here, here.

I would've done the same, but crashed...

scumdog
26th April 2007, 20:24

Yeah right - EVERYBODY is a Monday morning 1/4 back.

Sheesh, the world is full of wannabes and try-hards and those that woulda, shoulda coulda.

Get a ferkin licence and don't ride like a dick where you shouldn't.

boomer
26th April 2007, 20:25
Errr is it because
1/ you eat a lot of bread wots been grilled on both sides or
2/ you are a founding member of toastmasters

nah.. hes brown bread.. and we all KNOW brown breads for poofs!

i understand my old '99 crr could manage those speeds.. alledgedly

Surely not after CowPoos has had his old fella in it :sick:

i can hear those banjos now...... all in time to the 2 step goose march of Skumy........:shutup: you must be revered down your way grandpaaaaaa

cowpoos
26th April 2007, 20:27
here, here.

I would've done the same, but crashed...
before the chase?

scumdog
26th April 2007, 20:31
i can hear those banjos now...... all in time to the 2 step goose march of Skumy........:shutup: you must be revered down your way grandpaaaaaa

Try me out and find out.

The banjo country is great - no dweebs, no 'try-hards' no wannabe ganstas, the last house the Mongrel Mob rented got burned down, screw up doing a crime of some sort and the 'anon' messages flood through - and if we don't deal with it the locals will 'deal' to YOU.

t's cold, it's white and it has no gangs - and I LOVE IT!!

Losers need not apply.

The_Dover
26th April 2007, 20:35
no niggers?

i'll be there soon.

DEATH_INC.
26th April 2007, 20:36
Yeah right - EVERYBODY is a Monday morning 1/4 back.
Ok. Whatever you say sir.

McJim
26th April 2007, 20:37
Try me out and find out.

The banjo country is great - no dweebs, no 'try-hards' no wannabe ganstas, the last house the Mongrel Mob rented got burned down, screw up doing a crime of some sort and the 'anon' messages flood through - and if we don't deal with it the locals will 'deal' to YOU.

Losers need not apply.

But your gang is down there - the ones in the blue shirts with the patches on the arms. And everyone knows all Harley riders own P labs! :rofl:

Sounds a bit like Drumchapel......

scumdog
26th April 2007, 20:48
YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS!!! Mwahahaha!!!!!!

You don't know what you're missing.

scumdog
26th April 2007, 20:50
no niggers?

i'll be there soon.

Nah, we would rather have the 'N' guys..

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 20:53
YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS!!! Mwahahaha!!!!!!

You don't know what you're missing.

I am sure it is lovely down there SD..............just love Devonport, surrounded by the sea.......lots of rides close by............easy going...............Police have yet to find the P labs.......!!

Skyryder
26th April 2007, 20:58
I am sure it is lovely down there SD..............just love Devonport, surrounded by the sea.......lots of rides close by............easy going...............Police have yet to find the P labs.......!!

And rumour has it that rego numbers are soon to be painted on helmets. There's just too many runners getting way. Just for the Auckland region. :scooter: :scooter:

Skyryder

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 21:07
And rumour has it that rego numbers are soon to be painted on helmets. There's just too many runners getting way. Just for the Auckland region. :scooter: :scooter:

Skyryder

Will that make helmets more expensive then.............what about those Nazi style helmets HD riders wear.............they would only be seen by helicopters............

Yep, I can see it now...

"12 to base"
"Roger"
"Rego check..SHOEI"

boomer
26th April 2007, 21:15
Try me out and find out.

try you out for what?? i don't run the local fukin crib/bridge evenings nor the weekend crown green bowling. give 'em a ring ya self..i'm sure they'd welcome you.

Losers need not apply.

sounds like a lot of the southern states of america..

scumdog
26th April 2007, 21:38
sounds like a lot of the southern states of america..

Yep - except brainless white supremists don't fit in either.....

BarBender
26th April 2007, 21:54
Nah, we would rather have the 'N' guys..

You would rather have Nazis?

scumdog
26th April 2007, 21:57
You would rather have Nazis?

you can get black natzis??? (= losers?)

cowpoos
26th April 2007, 21:57
so you don't fit in down there then??

scumdog
26th April 2007, 22:02
so you don't fit in down there then??

As a Jewish, left-handed European Harley riding, V8 driving trigger happy cop I guess I don't.

Could be worse, I could be from the North Island...

boomer

the climates too cold for whites, you just have opaques..come to think of it.. SALO don't live down your neck of the woods does she?

BarBender
you can get black natzis??? (= losers?)

I'm not sure you can SD.

But for the purposes of your arguement - I suppose we can pretend that we can.

boomer
26th April 2007, 22:09
I'm not sure you can SD.

But for the purposes of your arguement - I suppose we can pretend that we can.

can i be Hulk Hogan..can i... can i... plleeeeeeeeease!

BarBender
26th April 2007, 22:12

Of course you can Boomer.
Just make sure we're all out of your way when you start that shaking and t-shirt ripping thing...

The_Dover
26th April 2007, 22:14
Just make sure we're all out of your way when you start that shaking and t-shirt ripping thing...

i thought that was boomer having a 'fookin coronary'

scumdog
26th April 2007, 22:16
I notice that a lot of those posting comments about the 'advantages' of living up north have never experienced the 'negatives' of living in the deep south.

What a lot of narrow-minded sorry-arsed ceese-dick mother fuckers.

Stay north - they need the likes of you, any better would be a waste.

scumdog
26th April 2007, 22:18
Yeah - but facial hair that is not embeded in your groin would be an asset.....

boomer
26th April 2007, 22:25

Yeah - but facial hair that is not embeded in your groin would be an asset.....

fark... truth me known i havent sprouted any hairs yet.. north or south.

oh and here .. try http://www.citycomparator.com/compare/28_auckland_vs_28_auckland.html this, tells you how many civilised people there are down your ways...

:P

scumdog
26th April 2007, 22:30
Mwhahaah, wannabes the lot of you, you'ld never make the grade down here - the north deserves you....bad luck for the north.

BarBender
26th April 2007, 22:32
I notice that a lot of those posting comments about the 'advantages' of living up north have never experienced the 'negatives' of living in the deep south.

WTF?
This black motherfarker shagged a girl from Winton.
Now shaddup you old fool and go get everyone a round of drinks....

cowpoos
26th April 2007, 22:35
I'm from the village people...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

scumdog
26th April 2007, 22:36
WTF?
This black motherfarker shagged a girl from Winton.
Now shaddup you old fool and go get everyone a round of drinks....

Fuckup, a South Suffolk from Winton does not constitute a 'girl'.

And you still ain't living down here you poor bastid..

BarBender
26th April 2007, 22:48
[quote=scumdog;1030309]Fuckup, a South Suffolk from Winton does not constitute a 'girl'.quote]

Just goes to show what the girls down south look like then.
Good luck SD - you can have the baa baa whooly assed motherfarkers!

EZAS
26th April 2007, 22:49

THE PENALTY:
Failing to stop for red and blue lights (didn't even know he was there), loss of liscence for 3 months and $400 fine.

The second time "Intentinally" pulling a runner at over 220kmh and getting caught down a one way dead end road = 6 months loss of liscence and another $400 fine.

The third time, whilst having no liscence and doing a runner at over 220kmh then being rammed by a pigz = an extra 6 months and 60 hours community service.

Overtaking by pulling a 1 footed wheelie past a patrol car whilst waving a bottle of Absynth in the air with your left hand = Priceless

boomer
26th April 2007, 22:50
Just goes to show what the girls down south look like then.
Good luck SD - you can have the baa baa whooly assed motherfarkers!

Scummy doesnt mind what he 'tags'..hes a southern MAN !:yes:

EZAS
26th April 2007, 22:50
Are there any motorways in the Sth Island?

boomer
26th April 2007, 22:54
Are there any motorways in the Sth Island?

NO.. just nice people, minding there own business. Grateful teh rest of the world leaves them alone.

shame it didn't stop Skummy looking over the fence

Indiana_Jones
26th April 2007, 23:02
Perhaps he had his MP3 player on and was listening to "danger zone", and didn't notice the 3 cops and bird behind him? lol

-Indy

scumdog
26th April 2007, 23:07
NO.. just nice people, minding there own business. Grateful teh rest of the world leaves them alone.

shame it didn't stop Skummy looking over the fence

Ain't that the truth!!

Mr boomer said a mouthful there - most down here just accept what we have, a few nosey pricks like me look north and think 'fark, people live under those conditions"? and like it??

But we always welcome visitors, sarcastic or not (try and find one that has stayed at Chez Scumdog and thought they got shafted) and appreciate what living up north must be like.

Yes, we like being left in the slow, behind time red-neck world. (most of the times) but the pace of life suits..

Templar
27th April 2007, 07:24
Let's just assume the cops didn't chase him. Do you think he would have ridden so hard through that town? I think the fact that the cops chased him did not help the situation one bit. They were after their kilo of flesh. By the sounds of it they should have backed off long before the town and just let him go (but the damage would already have been done, his adrenaline would have been switched to "supercharge").

Had they not pulled him up at all there probably would have been no problem AT ALL. If chases are what society asks for then high danger in your streets is what you'll get. It is ridiculous that Police should be wasting our time and money creating dangers by vilifying people for deviations from the normal with the threat of taking peoples licences, vehicles and every last cent. Of course some people would rather run and try their luck given the cost/ alternative.

No, it wasn't me, I was in another country. No, I don't have any idea what the inital crime was.

I see your point of view, but your alternate reality is not one that I would like to live in.

You think that police should not be able to chase people? Without the threat and deterrant of being pursued or prosecuted for your demeanours, you'd have people like SM travelling through your local neighbourhood at 200+km/h on a daily basis. Some people are not hard wired to have any regard for their surrounding humans, and need a threat with a personal result to instill any sort of public road discipline into them.

For every person that is willing to try their luck, there's probably at least a 1000 that aren't. Without the police being able to enforce any laws I'd be pretty afraid to take to the streets in your utopia!

:shit:

Swoop
27th April 2007, 09:01
Perhaps they do not see too many bikers wearing a kilt? Possible giveaway?

No, I don't have any idea what the inital crime was.
I wondered if they had been pulled over to be given their "safety vest giveaway pack"?

Perhaps he had his MP3 player on...
Get with the plot Indy. They do not have "MP3 players" down that way. Banjo players... perhaps. The technological revolution has just allowed them to progress from records to casette tape decks!

mitchilin
27th April 2007, 20:54
ok - who was it? About 3:30pm Saturday, 1 high speed bike Southbound through Kumeu followed by
1) Police Car
2) Police Car
3) Mufti Car
4) Eagle

Heading into Kumeu you/they were doing 150kph... repoted speeds of up to 200kph in the chase. The runner was stopped and apprehended in Wetgate apparently (according to Teletext)

I saw the high speed proecession from across the sports field, but know nothing more. I can't find setails of it on here, or on Harold's website.

Anyone got the details?

Wasn't this on ANZAC day,not saturday.

McJim
27th April 2007, 21:38
Wasn't this on ANZAC day,not saturday.

Who cares? This thread long ago degenerated into a North versus South (and why there are so many pomes in the North and so many Scots in the South).

I considered moving South but:

a/ No jobs
b/ Scumdog lives there and I couldn't afford the fines for driving offences.

:rofl:

Swoop
27th April 2007, 21:43
*HEAVE* thunk (sound of a thread being dragged back on track...)

Going back to post #1:
1) Police Car
2) Police Car
3) Mufti Car
4) Eagle

It does seem a bit odd to me that the Eagle was last in the chase.
Was Parekura Horomia in the back on a sightseeing flight or something?:scratch:

McJim
27th April 2007, 21:45
*HEAVE* thunk (sound of a thread being dragged back on track...)

Going back to post #1:
1) Police Car
2) Police Car
3) Mufti Car
4) Eagle

It does seem a bit odd to me that the Eagle was last in the chase.
Was Parekura Horomia in the back on a sightseeing flight or something?:scratch:

The cops in the lead cars were from Auntie Helen's Canterbury Convoy...even the 'copter can't keep up with those fockers.

ManDownUnder
30th April 2007, 10:41
The cops in the lead cars were from Auntie Helen's Canterbury Convoy...even the 'copter can't keep up with those fockers.

Yes quite right - was ANZAC (sorry - day off to me = "Saturday")

Uncle Helen was late for the Rugby again? Heads will roll! (Tui anyone?)