PDA

View Full Version : KB Trackday 5: Spectators/entrants

FROSTY
27th April 2007, 19:35
Just thought I'd give you lot a bit of a heads up.
At trackday 5 WILL be

QUAZIMOTO LEATHERS-- They will be there with a selection of leathers,boots,gloves,and back protectors
They will be bringing some of the special price leather suits so some of you are going to grab some amazing bargains.

PLUGS FOR LUGS--These folks make custom made earplugs and Headset mounts for inhelmet radios.
You will not believe the difference between their plugs and the cheap n nasty ones

SVS will be there with a selection of his tyre warmers to tempt the racers

Champion Stands -will have rear pit stands available

WE WILL be taking orders for SUBWAY for lunch at $7.50 for a 12 inch sub

AS WELL --Jay Lawrence (Jayracer) Glen williams,probably Nick Odamat (nicko) and a couple of other very experienced racers will be there.
The deal with these guys is they are EXPECTING you folks to ask them questions on setup and to ask them to help you with your riding.
PLEASE dont be afraid to ask them that Is what they are there for.

FROSTY
28th April 2007, 08:31
bumpin for a heads up

BigG
28th April 2007, 10:26
Just thought I'd give you lot a bit of a heads up.
At trackday 5 WILL be
QUAZIMOTO LEATHERS-- They will be there with a sele3ction of leathers,boots,gloves,and back protectors
They will be bringing some of the special price leather suits so some of you are going to grab some amazing bargains.3
PLUGS FOR LUGS--These folks make custom made earplugs and Headset mounts for inhelmet radios.
You will not believe the difference between their plugs and the cheap n nasty ones
SVS will be there with a selection of his tyre warmers to tempt the racers

WE WILL be taking orders for SUBWAY for lunch at $7.50 for a 12 inch sub

AS WELL --Jay Lawrence (Jayracer) Glen williams,probably Nick Odamat (nicko) and a couple of other very experienced racers will be there.
The deal with these guys is they are EXPECTING you folks to ask them questions on setup and to ask them to help you with your riding.
Any body going to be there selling Tyres?

Brett
28th April 2007, 11:10

Sweet, dont worry mate, they will have many questions fired their way from me!

JayRacer37
28th April 2007, 13:21

JEBUS
If i'm going to be there I better get my act together and hear about it, AND sort a bike out for definitly........

Na fella's, SHOULD be there, and yep Frostybum's right, I AM expecting qustions, plently, also IF i get time, I can help a little on track.
See ALL of you there...Yea u'd best be :angry:

Jay :rockon:

ajturbo
28th April 2007, 14:57
well what do they look like???

or will they have a big sing around the necks saying.. I AM XXXX?

FROSTY
30th April 2007, 14:31
theyll be the guys that ride seriously fast--without falling off

cowpoos
30th April 2007, 14:53
fast--without falling off
oh.....thats why I wasn't included in the fast guys helping... :innocent:

codgyoleracer
4th May 2007, 16:45
Looking forward to helping out with whatever training a codgyoleracer like myself can offer. Tyre pressures, suspension set up, lines, body position on the bike etc.
Glen W

FROSTY
4th May 2007, 17:35
YO glen--glad to have uya on board mate--

Colapop
4th May 2007, 17:56
And I'll be there wandering aimlessly around getting in peoples way, offering up lame excuses for not having my bike there, and generally just being an arse....
So if you've got any queries or need any tips, don't fucken ask me - I don't know shit (I do know Poos though....)

FROSTY
4th May 2007, 21:06
COL--and this is sposed to do exactly WHAT for you