<b>PINK RIBBON MOTORCYCLE CHARITY RIDE</b>

DATE: Sunday 10th October 2004
TIME: 10.30am
PLACE: ASB STADIUM KOHIMARAMA, AUCKLAND
DEPART: 11.30am
DESTINATION: Western Springs Stadium
BADGES: $10
Draw Prizes

Funds raised will go towards supporting the Foundations activities including nationwide education and awareness programmes as well as various initiatives within breast cancer research.

You can help make a difference by simply lending us a few hours of your time.

or Visit www.wima.org.nz

merv
1st September 2004, 12:33
Welcome with your first post. I spotted you had signed up the other day.

wildfire1
1st September 2004, 16:13
Hi Marion welcome - great place to let everyone know about the WIMA :niceone: stuff

texmo
1st September 2004, 18:18
Where does the ride go?

WIMA
4th September 2004, 10:07
Thanks Merv

WIMA
4th September 2004, 10:09
Thanks Wildfire1!

WIMA
4th September 2004, 10:12
Hi Texmo

The ride goes along the waterfront,Tamaki Drive and up to Motormail in Kingsland.

Marion
WIMA

Skunk
4th September 2004, 19:34
Hi Marion, now if only I could get Judith to join here...

Andrew

MadDuck
24th September 2004, 20:59
Ok you KBers. Get used to me bumping this up from now on. Its only a couple (or 3) of weeks away.

Its an awesome cause and could be a good chance for those of us from up here heading to Taupo to meet before the big outing. Theres always mention of not enuff girlie bikers so support would maybe encourage some more ...who the heck knows :niceone:

Posh Tourer :P
24th September 2004, 21:10
Unfortunately, I've just agreed to work that day - will be there in spirit(?)

MadDuck
5th October 2004, 19:50
Ok so note the change of time....you wanna catch me with a "PINK" omg yes Pink wig then you better come along....ummm yeah right in this life time!

Wont have KB shirt on as I will have to support the cause but look for the KB sticker on the bike and if you make it along pop on by and say hi de hi :2thumbsup

FROSTY
8th October 2004, 21:24
hey guys this is a pretty good cause.
My mum was diagnosed with cancer and it scared the beejeebers outa all of us.
Good chance to get together and have a more leisurely ride.

Dodgyiti
10th October 2004, 06:00
All right,
It is a good cause,
I am looking at the weather, and thinking the turnout might be down a little because of it.
So I will come along, heck, north and south of AK are going to be crap anyways

MadDuck
11th October 2004, 20:44
I am sure Marion wont mind me jumping the gun on her and letting you know what a great day it was Sunday.

One thing I have found a wee bit annoying with charity runs is not knowing what the result was so here it is.......

"132 bikes including the 3 from MOTAT. Total amount going to the NZBCF will be approx $1200!!!!!!!

We are just waiting on a couple of collection boxes and the final total donated from the coffee van"

Thanks again to all who braved the wet weather and came along to support a GREAT cause. Lets try for double next year :spudwave: