PDA

View Full Version : Bike from Auckland to Taupo trackday - HELP!

Colapop
29th April 2007, 16:45
Can anybody in the Auckland area help me please? I have a bike I need to get to Taupo Trackday May 6. One way trip I have arranged transport for it from there to Wellington.

Yes there will be beer or other involved as payment. Yes I will be very thankful. And yes I do realise it's short notice.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Can anybody help me out?

Please PM me.
Cheers
Col

Colapop
29th April 2007, 20:56
I'll just keep bumping it.. 1st

pyrocam
29th April 2007, 22:11
any luck yet mate?

boomer
29th April 2007, 23:21
ummm.. if i can get a trailor that fits 4 bikes then yeah bro.

PM me tomorrow to remind me and i'll go see how much they are ( if they have one, at the rental place) .i gotta get one big enough for 3 bikes anyway .

Colapop
1st May 2007, 19:46
PM'd you...

Brett
1st May 2007, 20:57
Will get back to you mate, I also will be taking the GSXR down on a trailer, and if I can fit two on the trailer that I am getting, then I can help out. Do you have a rear paddock stand? they make loading them onto trailers heaps easier aye.

Colapop
1st May 2007, 21:13
It's a VT250 so it's only little.... it's at Frosty's place but I willing to sort transport to wherever you are...

FROSTY
1st May 2007, 22:57
Col--Unfortunately I just can't promise to help --Doogals bike has dibbs on the spot in my van--BUT iffn it aint ready the vt gets the spot

McJim
2nd May 2007, 22:46
Just had a word with Hellraiser.

He's taking 2 bikes, I'm hiring a triple trailer and taking 2 bikes so it looks like I should be able to bring a bike down for you. Where in Auckland does it need collected from?