PDA

View Full Version : Chic going overseas

chic 'n' charge
29th April 2007, 20:09
Well after flying solo last year I made a plan to head overseas sometime this year. I have made final payment on trip and here is what will follow:

Arrive Heathrow Airport 5.50am Friday 10th August after stopover in Singapore of 5 hours. Staying with cousin in London Fri/Sat/Sun then here's bus trip #1:

Mon 13 London - York-Scotch Corner
Tues Scotch Corner - Edinburgh, Scotland
Wed Edinburgh (Full day) & Military Tattoo
Thurs Edinburgh - Chester, England- Liverpool
Fri Liverpool - Stratford - Bristol
Sat 18 Bristol - Bath - Back to London

Sun - Thurs hanging out with cousin (Amanda) in London scene - hopefully catch a show whilst there oh and of course the pub scene :apint:.
Will be catching up with Jazbug too from Cambridge and hopefully some others over that way.

Onto bus trip #2: 24/08 - 13/09

Fri London - Amsterdam Area, Holland
Sat Amsterdam Area - Rhineland, Germany
Sun The Rhineland - Heidelberg - Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
Mon Lucerne
Tue Lake Lucerne-Lugano, Verona, Italy-Venice Area
Wed Venice
Thur Venice Area - Assisi - Rome
Fri Rome
Sat Rome-Pisa-Florence Area
Sun Florence
Mon Florence Area-Italian & French Rivieras, France
Tues French Riviera-Avignon-Carcassonne
Wed Carcassonne-Barcelona, Spain
Thur Barcelona
Fri Barcelona-Madrid
Sat Madrid
Sun Madrid-Burgos-Bilbao
Mon Bilbao-Bordeaux, France-Poitiers
Tues Poitiers-Chateaux Country-Orleans-Paris
Wed Paris
Thurs Paris-London, England

Fri, Sat, Sun London with Amanda,
Monday 17th September Heathrow - Singapore,
Tuesday 18th September Singapore - Christchurch :done:

I can't wait - I'm so excited. :yes: :woohoo:

MyGSXF
29th April 2007, 20:15
Heya K..

:gob: OMG Chic.. that sounds ferkin AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Punk:

can I carry ya bags..? please... please... :innocent: :shutup:

Jen :rockon:

ajturbo
29th April 2007, 20:21
good one matey.... just go easy on the locals ok!

Ghost_Bullet
29th April 2007, 20:23
Have a wicked trip.... !!!!!!!!:rockon:

ridetwins
29th April 2007, 20:34
sounds like you are doing a contiki tour or similar, i did the same thing last year... you'll have a whole lot of fun...

lucerne was my fav place (well, the whole of switzerland was great)

have fun.

SDU
30th April 2007, 12:12
Sounds Awesome! Hope you enjoy every minute of it- you can always catch some snoozing when you get back:rockon:

Sniper
30th April 2007, 13:52
Have a great one Kelz

Swoop
30th April 2007, 15:03
Blardy hell. Do you have time to breathe?

If you get the opportunity, have some spare days do do things that pop-up, like a museum or a shop...(Hamley's toy shop? 8 floors of fun! = 1/2 a day!)

Take heaps of piccies and keep us updated!

Draig
13th May 2007, 09:49
bugger me that's one hell of a shedule - you'll need a well earned rest when you get home:yes: But your going all that way and not going to sunny Wales :gob: Hey your going the right time of the year so you should get lots of :sunny:

Enjoy .............:rockon:

Cibby
13th May 2007, 10:04
wow, sounds like an incredible trip.. are you doing contiki tour or something??

We will try to ensure the weather is delightful for you, hehehe

also on the completely off chance that anything goes wrong, please feel free to PM me as i'm about 25 minutes out of London.

Have a fab trip!!!!!!!!

Macktheknife
13th May 2007, 12:59
What a cool trip!
Enjoy yourself mightily and remember you can always sleep on the plane! Hope you have a wonderful time.

moko
16th May 2007, 02:22
When you get to Heathrow,no you havn't taken a wrong turning and found yourself in the bin shed,that really is the airport and it really is that disgusting.
Shame you cant get further South West than Bristol,best part of the country.
Have fun,sounds like a great trip.

Storm
16th May 2007, 08:27
Have a great time and take plenty of photos for us to ooh and aah over :D

Baldyheed
3rd June 2007, 19:24
An awesome sounding trip. Edinburgh is excellent for going on the piss. You are bound to enjoy yourself, and make the credit cards melt. In the UK buy Monster Munch chippies - best in the world, especially pickled onion flavour.

moko
6th June 2007, 23:11
When you're in Amsterdam if you see teenagers dressed like prostitutes and someone sidles up and offer to sell you some drugs you're probably in the red-light district,if it happens in London you're probably outside of a school at home time.
If you see someone in London walking like a woman,dressed like a woman but with a moustache it's probably a gay guy,see the same thing in Spain and it's someone's mother.

Nasty
7th June 2007, 03:20
Sounds like a wonderful trip ... you will have the most awesome time :)

SpeedyGirl
7th June 2007, 07:58
Hey Chick

Have a great time sweet, have heaps of fun, misbehave and will catch you when you get home :rockon:

chic 'n' charge
29th September 2007, 19:31
Yeeehhhhaaa, I've been - I've seen and I've Conquered the world....I lived every single second to the fullest I could possibly. I saw the most amazing sights and have the photos to prove it.

For those who are interested my photos are on:

http://community.webshots.com/user/chicncharge

Hellboy decided to drop the fact (once I had got home that is) that he bought a ZX10R 2 weeks after I left the country....hmmmm - I'm so excited for him, we had talked about it before I went and it was his decision totally - as it was my choice to spend about the same to go on my OE so it's only fair I say.

Am glad to be back, but stuffed timing up completely returning to work on a non pay week and also the last week of the month which is billing week at my work.....eeewwww.

Anyways, enjoy the photos.

Hope all is well in your world.

Smile always and live everyday so there's no regrets tomorrow.

Chic :rockon:

SDU
1st October 2007, 15:53
Welcome back!
Checked out some of the pics- awesome
-tell Hellboy nice toy he has there.

klingon
1st October 2007, 19:14
Welcome home Chic! Well done! :sunny: