PDA

View Full Version : Wannabe biker girls (pics)

klingon
29th April 2007, 21:03
Here are my wannabe biker nieces giving the Mighty Volty a try. :ride:

skelstar
29th April 2007, 21:05
Kids always look hilarious on bikes eh?

Waylander
29th April 2007, 21:08
You're mirrors are very shiney. So is you're headlight rim.

Lissa
29th April 2007, 21:11
Cute!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Peanut
29th April 2007, 21:12
Hahaha, very cute. They're naturals!

merv
29th April 2007, 21:14
Priceless!! Just wait about 12 or so years and they'll be wanting their licences.

klingon
29th April 2007, 21:15
You're mirrors are very shiney. So is you're headlight rim.

Actually it's an optical illusion. :o Poor unwashed Volty

Lissa
29th April 2007, 21:17
Heres my little 2 year old angel on my old GN, she will have to get rid of the pacifier if anyone is going to take her serious... but believe me... she has the attitude!

Waylander
29th April 2007, 21:18
Actually it's an optical illusion. :o Poor unwashed Volty
lol shinyier than mine. If I took pictures of the Vmax, you wouldn't be able to see me as easily.

Cute kids too, they remind me of my own nieces (though one I've never seen) They love pics of mine and my dads bikes.

daaatomic
29th April 2007, 21:27
my 4 year old has to help me put my bike in the garage every day when i get home.
i see you can buy training wheels for motor bikes, now i just need to convince her mother to let me buy her one.

klingon
29th April 2007, 21:30
lol shinyier than mine. If I took pictures of the Vmax, you wouldn't be able to see me as easily.

Cute kids too, they remind me of my own nieces (though one I've never seen) They love pics of mine and my dads bikes.

oooh... I didn't realise I was in the photos too! So it's a pic of THREE cute biker chicks ;)

My nieces live in Canada so this was only the second time I'd seen them. They've gone home now and apparently they ride their trikes around being "Just like Auntie." I've already told them they can ride my bike on their own when they're 15. I hope they don't remember that - their parents would kill me if they knew! :dodge:

Lissa, your little one is a cutie! Love the ponytails! And daaatomic, where do I get a dress like that in my size?

Lteejay
29th April 2007, 21:36

Beautiful wee things - kids look hilarious on bikes, they are so small. Have put my neices and nephews on the hornet and they love it. They even look cute with just my helmet on.

Waylander
29th April 2007, 21:36
oooh... I didn't realise I was in the photos too! So it's a pic of THREE cute biker chicks ;)

My nieces live in Canada so this was only the second time I'd seen them. They've gone home now and apparently they ride their trikes around being "Just like Auntie." I've already told them they can ride my bike on their own when they're 15. I hope they don't remember that - their parents would kill me if they knew! :dodge:

Lissa, your little one is a cutie! Love the ponytails! And daaatomic, where do I get a dress like that in my size?
HAHA! From my the country accused of housing me too.

And I'm sure they've told thier parrents all about it already but no doubt they will forget... Although my eldest niece remembers her first ride on my dads lap from when she was 2. She's now 5 I think, so you never know...

gijoe1313
29th April 2007, 22:33
Gosh shucks - the photos here are so darn cute, I guess I'll drag it all down with my offerings with wannbe biker girls and guys! :innocent:

The first pic is my little nephew - he's turning out to be a real petrolhead and can't talk worth a hill of beans, but can identify and point out vehicles on the road! :lol:

He loves sitting on my bike and playing with all the reachables!

Second pic is obviously me and pillions being scoff-laws. No lids, no gear, no sense! Actually just meeting some good friends in the park, my mate is in japan and his missus and kid are here. The lady on the bike isn't his missus!

Can't wait till my little nephew gets riding on a little pocket bike eventually! :lol:

Lteejay
30th April 2007, 14:12
Wahoo for the matchin gear GI-Joe :yes:

cowpoos
30th April 2007, 14:27
Kids always look hilarious on bikes eh?
yeah....I always thought you did.... till I saw spankme and finn on a bike!!!

_Gina_
30th April 2007, 20:33
my oldest daughter on our CBR600.

Toaster
30th April 2007, 21:24
very cute, nice one!

Zapf
30th April 2007, 22:04
Second pic is obviously me and pillions being scoff-laws.

wow whats with the camo? Don't tell me u joined the army now.

Colapop
30th April 2007, 22:05
yeah....I always thought you did.... till I saw spankme and finn on a bike!!!
Together??!!??

klingon
1st May 2007, 13:13
Aaaw so many cute pics! We need to have a wannabe bikers get-together for the under-10s. They could all bring their trikes and pushies and have slow-speed races around orange cones, and emergency stopping practise :D

I;m going to PM Joni and tell her all these pics should go in next year's KB calendar :yes:

MSTRS
1st May 2007, 13:18
Don't let WT hear about that, Klingon. You know what would happen then, don't you?
drag...wheely...stoppy...drift tutoring

peasea
1st May 2007, 20:21
Interesting how everyone thinks they're cute now but at seventeen they're biker trash in the eyes of the general populace. Weird.

howdamnhard
1st May 2007, 20:29
Cute kids,Thats given me an idea,to get some pics of my little ones on my bike too.:scooter:

gijoe1313
1st May 2007, 21:32
Wahoo for the matchin gear GI-Joe :yes:

wow whats with the camo? Don't tell me u joined the army now.

Uh yeah ... I was enamoured with draggin' jeans molten red camo ... and I needed the jacket to go with it ... so I contacted the makers and gave them my specs and they made it custom for me :o

I'll be getting the full range when I match up with my other bikes eventually as well :innocent:

It's my inner ricer coming out again! I'm also airbrushing a helmet to match the camos as well :sweatdrop

The Pastor
1st May 2007, 21:38
Im appalued at the LACK OF SAFTY GEAR these kids are wearing! And you call yourselfs responsable parents????