PDA

View Full Version : KB Trackday

ArcherWC
30th April 2007, 11:26
Whats everyones plans for getting to and from the trackday

Im sending the wife and kids down in the car so planning on riding down Sat

Meeting on Sturday at the Papakura Autobahn around 11, then heading down via TeAwamutu etc.
Coming back Monday

Anyone else keen (must be able to keep a pretty good pace)

Kittyhawk
30th April 2007, 12:45
Lol but Im a nana rider...I'll see, gota check what the other brolly dolly is doing and will get back to ya.

MadDuck
30th April 2007, 12:50
I am riding down Saturday.

Arven has a post a few beneath this one but I cant work out how to put the link here and cant be arsed to work it out.

Define "a pretty keen pace"

May be a few of us leaving from CBD at about 2pm ish, just gonna do a stright ride down SH1 stopping in Hamilton and Tokoroa for cigs and pies :D

MadDuck
30th April 2007, 12:53
stopping in Hamilton and Tokoroa for cigs and pies :D

Sounds blardy perfect to me...

duckaddict
30th April 2007, 13:08
May be a few of us leaving from CBD at about 2pm ish, just gonna do a stright ride down SH1 stopping in Hamilton and Tokoroa for cigs and pies :D

2pm ish sounds good to me, where about you guys meeting in the CBD? Can I tag along?

ArcherWC
30th April 2007, 13:11
Start your own thread to sort your shit out

2pm ish sounds good to me, where about you guys meeting in the CBD? Can I tag along?

I'll sort out a time and departure point in the next day or two and start up a thread.

Easy fella, I seem to remember the original question being - Whats everyones plans for getting to and from the trackday.

That will be all...

FROSTY
30th April 2007, 14:10
watch out for the big white bus of doom --Dougal will probably be ahead of you lot in the race van---looks like Ill be following on behind on the rf

Morcs
30th April 2007, 15:04

Not when we can Hijack yours :yes:

2pm At western springs Caltex sounds good methings :)

k14
30th April 2007, 19:30
Hmm, my plans. Wed - Cromwell to Chch, Thurs - Chch to Wgtn, Fri - Wgtn to New Plymouth and then finally Sat - NP to Taupo. Just a short drive eh?

Buddy L
30th April 2007, 20:06
im heading down in the ute with bike on the back, leaving early saturday morning about 9-10ish and going convoy with Worm and Slinky:yes: stopping on the way for Worm to fill up his ute at every gas stop.

Keystone19
30th April 2007, 20:09
Hmm, my plans. Wed - Cromwell to Chch, Thurs - Chch to Wgtn, Fri - Wgtn to New Plymouth and then finally Sat - NP to Taupo. Just a short drive eh?

Now that's dedication! Be good to see you again!

Arven
1st May 2007, 17:53
Sweet I'll tag along with you guys.. :) No one seems interested in my thread! :P

Just name the meeting place and time...

Disco Dan
1st May 2007, 17:55
Riding down Fri, after taupo riding onto welly for a nosey then riding back to aucks mon.

busaman
3rd May 2007, 10:57
I'm keen to ride down with you but don't think I'll be able to meet up before 2:00pm. Let me know if you end up changing your departure time. Cheers

Arven
3rd May 2007, 19:04
Yeah, i wouldnt mind leaving a bit earlyer. It gets dark pretty quick these days... :P

ArcherWC
4th May 2007, 10:41
Plans have now been made, register your interest here

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1041092#post1041092