PDA

View Full Version : Behind-the-scenes expose AMCC Rnd3

Riff Raff
30th April 2007, 21:03
Well what an exciting day at Pukekohe. With White Trash making his race debut on a proper race bike I was kept pretty busy in the pits, so I didn't get many opportunities to wander in search of the big stories. But never fear dear readers, due to the popularity of 'behind-the-scenes', people were rushing to hang out with me in the hopes of getting a mention. Yes, really!

Nicko got a big thumbs down from the Underwear Inspector for his choice in boxer shorts on the day. After a lengthy discussion on the merits of a more 'snug' style of undergarment he has seen the error of his ways and pledged to do a spot of retail therapy this week to avoid further upset. Whilst the underwear issue is fixable, we're not sure what can be done about his need to place different coloured tape on his boots to enable him to tell left from right.

HDTboy was seen loitering around the toilets during the course of the day in the hopes that someone might talk to him. It seemed to work as he was later spotted giving some surfy-type chic his phone number. Bookmakers are currently working out the odds of her actually calling him.

Frosty Flakes' ego was shattered when the young spawn of a KBer couple was heard to say that pink bikes are gay. Aww, out of the mouths of babes, eh?

Fear of being mentioned in another behind-the-scenes expose for crimes to hairdressing meant that Gixser and Kickingzebra had made a special effort on the day. Even Jillykins was sporting highlights and a lovely coiffed do until the Shoei factor was introduced. After being approached by a number of men on how they can achieve his good looks, Gixser has decided to start Metrosexuality nightclasses. Keep an eye out for them at your local YMCA.

Fisticuffs were narrowly averted in the pits when Two Smoker accused White Trash of flicking a well-placed missile into his radiator during the second F1 race, effectively ending his racing for the day. While heated discussion ensued between the two racers, The Dover was observed scribbling away furiously to incorporate all their arguments into his Book of Excuses.

There was some fabulous racing to be seen between all the behind-the-scenes shennanigans, but I'll leave it to the racers to tell you about that. Sadly there were no mistimed wheelies just before the finish line for that edge-of-the-seat, shock-upset thrilling win, but it was pretty good all the same.

PS How many of you noticed the Yamaha cap on the pit bitch of a Suzuki racer?

Nicksta
30th April 2007, 21:54
lol...awesome report Chick!
looking forward to the VMCC reports too...
:)

kickingzebra
30th April 2007, 22:57
lol.... Your perspective once again is charming!!!

HDTboy
1st May 2007, 07:27
Pffft, bookies. Can't wait to see what happens at Vicclub. It was good to see you again, sorry I wasn't more on to it, and active.

GIXser
1st May 2007, 10:27
LOl

We have three people enrolled allready in the metrosexual school of love"
first one to join was The Dover" he rung me and enrolled before i told anyone about it, (i didnt even know)

second one , was "The dover", (again)he said he wanted to be sure he was on the list, as he didnt want to miss out, at the same time he asked wether a pink dress would be appropriate on the opening eve of the class.

third, yes "The dover" rung me, he pretended he was someone else, (came out with this name "Ben" or some Shit) he put on a muffled voice, i asked if it was "him" !!upon his reply was "please put The Dover on the list" and promptly hung up---

anyways there are still several spots left.....but be quick

cowpoos
1st May 2007, 11:13
LOl

We have three people enrolled allready in the metrosexual school of love"
first one to join was The Dover" he rung me and enrolled before i told anyone about it, (i didnt even know)

second one , was "The dover", (again)he said he wanted to be sure he was on the list, as he didnt want to miss out, at the same time he asked wether a pink dress would be appropriate on the opening eve of the class.

third, yes "The dover" rung me, he pretended he was someone else, (came out with this name "Ben" or some Shit) he put on a muffled voice, i asked if it was "him" !!upon his reply was "please put The Dover on the list" and promptly hung up---

anyways there are still several spots left.....but be quick
The Dover...does wear pink shirts to work!!!

The_Dover
1st May 2007, 11:30
The Dover...does wear pink shirts to work!!!

Get a job you bum.

I hear you're next on the list anyway.

cowpoos
1st May 2007, 11:38
Get a job you bum.

I hear you're next on the list anyway.

cunt!! :finger:

GIXser
1st May 2007, 13:17
Update ***** Poos is now officially on the list !

now, as i want the ratios to stay roughly the same, all we need now is for some men to join....