PDA

View Full Version : Replacement phone required

Colapop
2nd May 2007, 20:06
I need to replace a Nokia 6385. I've had it for awhile but it's dying... :( and is usually the story with begging threads I have no money to replace it... It is a Telescum prepay (green screen)... can anybody help with an old phone to replace it - only needs to be able to text and make phone calls...

Grahameeboy
2nd May 2007, 20:13
I have a post pay phone but not sure where charger is....

lb99
2nd May 2007, 20:18
pm sent

(10 CHAR)

Colapop
2nd May 2007, 20:21
I am a Vodafone user and need to replace an old Telecom phone.

Stickchick
2nd May 2007, 20:35
I have a telecom phone if you want it. Never use it don't even know why I brought it. But its pretty pink and its even in the original box it was brought in

Curious_AJ
2nd May 2007, 20:36
hmm... well i have a nokia 3220, its in reasonable order, but i have my suspicions that it may be dying too.. the outside is pretty wracked as well.. heh... im looking at getting the sharp GX17, for $179.00, its pretty reasonable... and not too flash... _b :D

JimO
2nd May 2007, 21:13
hmm... well i have a nokia 3220, its in reasonable order, but i have my suspicions that it may be dying too.. the outside is pretty wracked as well.. heh... im looking at getting the sharp GX17, for $179.00, its pretty reasonable... and not too flash... _b :D

flash but not to flash

Colapop
2nd May 2007, 21:13
I have a telecom phone if you want it. Never use it don't even know why I brought it. But its pretty pink and its even in the original box it was brought in
Oooo that's sounds like something I could do...

Curious_AJ
2nd May 2007, 21:18
flash but not to flash

exactly.. my kind of phone...

The Pastor
3rd May 2007, 10:17
my 0 button doesnt work tooo well so I cant make phone calls.

The Pastor
3rd May 2007, 10:20
Dude, I just had a brain wave, on my phone you can also put a 0 in txt messages buy pressing 1 for a long time, so If i txt myself the number i want to ring I can store it off the txt message! No new phone for this poor bastard!

Deviant Esq
3rd May 2007, 10:46
Cola: You looking for a Vodafone phone or a Telecom phone, then? I've got a Nokia 3115 (Vodafone, but no sim card) that I've had for nearly 5 years, from brand new. Hasn't been used the last 3 years, except when I was in the UK the past four months and needed a phone that could use a sim card. It performed as well as it ever did - was glad I hadn't got rid of it. Probably because even though I hadn't used it for 3 years I still charged it up occasionally to make sure it wouldn't die.

It works fine. Pretty simple phone, no colour screen or polymaphonic ringtones or any of that shyte, but it's a good wee phone. Yours if you want it. I have the charger, the user manual, and the box.

Not a very good picture, but just so ya know:

Curious_AJ
3rd May 2007, 20:45
i can vouch for that phone, its really good, some mates of mine have had it, and it has lasted them for years... i had the previous model of that one, and it went quite well for a few years, even being a secind hand one to begin with... easy to use with no complicating features....

Colapop
3rd May 2007, 20:51
Thank you thank you for all the kind offers (both of them - ok ok there were more)

But thanks anyway - I'm sorted now.

Curious_AJ
3rd May 2007, 21:15
coolies, good on col ^_^ .... AJ thinks col is cool and is glad he is sorted.... :D

Colapop
3rd May 2007, 21:18
Col is GOD!!

NOT

Thanks chicklette (look after that fulla up there for us ... k?)

Curious_AJ
3rd May 2007, 21:51
will do... mayhaps ^_^