PDA

View Full Version : Oooooh, that's nasty.

bell
3rd May 2007, 22:02
Gang superglues naked man to exercise bike: report

A gang stripped a South African man before supergluing him to an exercise bicycle while they ransacked his house, according to a report today.
SAPA news agency said the attackers, dressed in suits, hijacked a man in his 50s and forced him at gunpoint to take them to his home in Johannesburg.
"The victim was then forced to strip, after which he was superglued to the seat of an exercise bicycle, his hands were superglued, as were his feet and then his mouth was superglued shut," SAPA quoted Mark Stokoe, a spokesman for emergency services Netcare 911, as saying.
The man was rescued about three hours later when his partner arrived home, SAPA said.
South Africa is battling one of the world's highest crime rates which has prompted concerns that violence might mar the 2010 football World Cup, which the country is due to host.
A police spokesman could not immediately comment on the report. No one at Netcare 911 could be reached.
-Reuters

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200705/s1913730.htm

Super glue. Versatile stuff indeed. Soon to be found in the magic tricks bag of a gang near you.

Colapop
3rd May 2007, 22:04
Stuck up bastard!! It sounds really funny but... Sheeeit! That aint nice... I have been forced to wax "down there" butt NEVER again!!

Grahameeboy
3rd May 2007, 22:04
Don't worry the English and Dutch 'Hooligan' fans will sort things out at the World Cup.

But what a weird thing to do.....what was the point.....surely rope is cheaper than super glue?

Madness
3rd May 2007, 22:08
But what a weird thing to do.....what was the point.....surely rope is cheaper than super glue?

We live in a world of convenience, everyone constantly seeking instant gratification.

Disco Dan
3rd May 2007, 22:09
Don't worry the English and Dutch 'Hooligan' fans will sort things out at the World Cup.

thought it would have been more entertaining to superglue his hands to one of those running machines... then leave it switched on. :shutup:

orible people in this world indeed.

Dont get rid of them though. Makes me look good with hooligans like them!

Mully
3rd May 2007, 22:20
You're all missing the point.

This is creative villainy. I, for one, applaud it. In a world of mediocrity, it takes courage to break new ground in crime.

*Golf Clap*

Sniper
4th May 2007, 08:56
Damn those South Africans...... again :innocent:

Have to feel sorry for the old guy though. That has to <strike>stuck</strike> suck

ManDownUnder
4th May 2007, 09:03
You're all missing the point.

This is creative villainy. I, for one, applaud it. In a world of mediocrity, it takes courage to break new ground in crime.

*Golf Clap*

No no - creative villany would have seen the guy lie on the ground next to a tree, reach around the tree and have his hand glued to his dick... which is the kind of recourse I'd LOVE to see dished out the the fuckwits that roobbed this guy.

guy 1... hand glued to the dick of guy 2... guy 2 to guy 3... etc... then the last guy gets his hand glued to the willy of guy 1.... maybe leave them to roam the streets for a bit. That might be nice

Macktheknife
4th May 2007, 11:33
No no - creative villany would have seen the guy lie on the ground next to a tree, reach around the tree and have his hand glued to his dick... which is the kind of recourse I'd LOVE to see dished out the the fuckwits that roobbed this guy.

guy 1... hand glued to the dick of guy 2... guy 2 to guy 3... etc... then the last guy gets his hand glued to the willy of guy 1.... maybe leave them to roam the streets for a bit. That might be nice

Or perhaps have them superglued to each other in that manner but also to a bench in the town square, naked and shamed for all to see. Should get everyone's attention.

ManDownUnder
4th May 2007, 11:38
Or perhaps have them superglued to each other in that manner but also to a bench in the town square, naked and shamed for all to see. Should get everyone's attention.

Nice touch. Bit of money to be that way too... set up a stand selling eggs and tomatos.... extra if they're frozen or rotten

The Pastor
4th May 2007, 11:43
food items? bricks are cheaper, just find some local constuction sites and ask for some broken bricks!