PDA

View Full Version : Stolen bikes (Mt Wellington, 4 May)

Expert
4th May 2007, 18:57
Me and my mate have had our bikes stolen out of a locked garage at Mt. Wellington in Auckland.

Bikes are a pair of bucket racers, which although of relatively low value, took months to put together and get running anything like right.

Both are Yamaha xt/ag200 motors stroked down to 150cc and fitted in RGV250 chassis, mine having TZR wheels, and the other having honda hurricane 250 wheels, both are black but the honda wheels are white. Mine(tzr wheels) had 44 on the number plates.

They have probably been weighed in for scrap or at the bottom of the creek, being useless for parts because every part has been modified to some degree making them unsuitable for anything else.

I suppose, in retrospect, that we should have heeded the warnings we got when returning back there to find natives in the garden who, when challenged, were "looking for my dog, bro" or "have you seen mike, bro?"

Anyway, if anyone gets offered anything strange or sees kids riding around on any bikes like this can you PM me, i'll appreciate it.
Ta
Martyn

pyrocam
4th May 2007, 19:01
fuck that sucks man! GL finding

paturoa
4th May 2007, 19:01
Is there more scum in the universe lately - seems like it.

Photos may help.

Patrick
5th May 2007, 14:53
I suppose, in retrospect, that we should have heeded the warnings we got when returning back there to find natives in the garden who, when challenged, were "looking for my dog, bro" or "have you seen mike, bro?"

Bummer dude... you didn't fall for those lines did ya?????

TS99
5th May 2007, 14:58
I suppose, in retrospect, that we should have heeded the warnings we got when returning back there to find natives in the garden

Shoot first, ask questions later...

botb
6th May 2007, 09:36
Bummer man i know that feeling all too well had my car stolen in Hamilton then the fuckers thought some keys in it would open our house too ..... (had my work diary in it ) scummy bastards glad i moved back home seems bit safer down here in that respect!!! mind you have had someone i know have his Harley stolen from down here lately makes you sick really mindless assholes that can't be bothered getting a job or maybe working to get their own toys!!!:nono: