PDA

View Full Version : Cage for sale

Mully
6th May 2007, 13:13
Hi all,

As part of my on-going negotiation with the domestic Commandant, "we" have decided that, in order for me to get a bike, I need to sell my cage. I have decided to seek interest here to avoid Tardme fees ($50, I ask you!!!).

It's a 2004 VY2 Commodore Executive Police Spec. Effectively, this is Commodore "S" Spec without the alloys and spoiler kit. Done just over 46000km and is still under factory warranty until December this year.

Was ordered for and meant to be a Police pursuit car, but was never used by the police.

Looking for around $27K for it. In the spirit of KB, would look at $26K for a KBer. If a KBer directs someone else to it, there is a bottle or slab (whichever you prefer) of your favourite brew in it for you.

Any inspection, as well as test drives are welcome. However, all test drivers must be over 25 years old and have a full licence for insurance purposes. Car in is West Auckland.

PM me if you would like photos or more information. I'll try to add some photos to this later today. It'll be here for a while (probably a couple of days) before I list on Tardme.

Cheers,
Marcus

NotaGoth
6th May 2007, 17:36
I'll give you one dollar cause its a commy

Mully
6th May 2007, 18:52
I'll give you one dollar cause its a commy

C'mon, you can do better than "commy"

How abour Commonwhore or Dunnydore??

NotaGoth
6th May 2007, 18:57
C'mon, you can do better than "commy"

How abour Commonwhore or Dunnydore??

I like to keep it simple... Now how about that dollar? Holdens are good for kindling... I witnessed that for myself at the V8 racing at Pukekohe :dodge:

Mully
6th May 2007, 18:59
I like to keep it simple.

Gonna leave this one alone.

speeding_ant
6th May 2007, 21:48
I like to keep it simple... Now how about that dollar? Holdens are good for kindling... I witnessed that for myself at the V8 racing at Pukekohe :dodge:

It'd fair quite well against your RG though ;)

NotaGoth
7th May 2007, 07:28
It'd fair quite well against your RG though ;)

Yup but its not a holden so I'm happy :dodge:

Mully
7th May 2007, 08:25
It's got a towbar though, so when the RG breaks down, you could tow it home or somewhere else *cough*tip*cough*

NotaGoth
7th May 2007, 09:00
It's got a towbar though, so when the RG breaks down, you could tow it home or somewhere else *cough*tip*cough*

Now why would I do that? All I gotta do is leave it on the side of the road and some mahhhree will take it somewhere for me.. heheh

Mully
7th May 2007, 09:25
Well played. *Golf Clap*

It's also got 35% tint on the windows, so no-one will see you driving a Commodore.

speeding_ant
7th May 2007, 11:46
Well played. *Golf Clap*

It's also got 35% tint on the windows, so no-one will see you driving a Commodore.

Its great to see sales people at their best :laugh:

xwhatsit
7th May 2007, 21:36
Yup but its not a holden so I'm happy :dodge:

Yep, Holdens are gross, the one point in it's favour though is that it's not a Falcon!!!

Die, bogans :angry: :innocent:

Mully
7th May 2007, 21:59
Right people, I know you have been hanging out for the photos, so:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8143479@N05/

Mully
8th May 2007, 09:51
C'mon people, workl with me here.

Gotta list it on Trademe shortly.

Mully
13th May 2007, 12:26
Here's the Tardme link: