PDA

View Full Version : My first time

carver
6th May 2007, 16:22
well, today i had my first time on a trials bike, as did zero (B)index and sidewindow.
both had a bin, but i managed to do ok, but none of us took the hard sections.
it was alot of fun going over logs, going up huge hills, and with ease
made me think how much more effort it would have taken on the DR.
i did some wheelies while going uphill, twas much fun, but sweaty too.
rode a montessa 315R, and a Gas Gas txt 300

Motu
6th May 2007, 17:55
Was that the Ohinewai practice day?

carver
7th May 2007, 21:38
Was that the Ohinewai practice day?

yeah man, i rode the DR 650 down to the hill..sidewindow took his VTR down too!
thanks to all of you guys for being so nice to us n00bs and letting us use your bikes, twas a pleasure!

Motu
7th May 2007, 22:25
I was at the Allan Reddy Memorial Trial at Razorback Rd in the Bombay hills.I don't know why the Hamilton Club put on a practice day when the memorial ride was in their own calendar in the club mag.A bit of respect shown to a guy who put in a lot of work so they could turn up and ride a good trial would of gone down well.My 2nd trial in 18 months with a crook arm...so not a good look.Anyway,good to see you got a ride on a real trials bike......to see how easy,and how hard it is to do.

ZeroIndex
9th May 2007, 13:28
I was at the Allan Reddy Memorial Trial at Razorback Rd in the Bombay hills.I don't know why the Hamilton Club put on a practice day when the memorial ride was in their own calendar in the club mag.A bit of respect shown to a guy who put in a lot of work so they could turn up and ride a good trial would of gone down well.My 2nd trial in 18 months with a crook arm...so not a good look.Anyway,good to see you got a ride on a real trials bike......to see how easy,and how hard it is to do.

Yeah man, Trials is awesome

Pathos
13th May 2007, 16:46
I knew I was gonna regret missing this....

props to whoever lent the bikes...

ZeroIndex
13th May 2007, 17:16
I knew I was gonna regret missing this....

props to whoever lent the bikes...

Hey dude, update your profile... you're now on a mighty GS500, not a scrawny lil' FXR150

Coyote
13th May 2007, 17:32
Montesa Cota 315R is an awesome bike :D