PDA

View Full Version : kevmo7 you naught little boy!

R6_kid
7th May 2007, 21:27
Word on the street is that you've been a proper bad boy and gone and got yourself in trouble with the 5-0... even did a runner on 50cc and got away...

So come on bitch, get yourself some cred and tell us all what the cops reckoned happened and what they want to do ya for!

:rockon: whoops i mean :nono:

Kevmo7
7th May 2007, 21:41
hahahah guess i have to tell the story now!!!

well me and my stunt buddy zanda, had been stuntin for most of the morning at our local stunt spot in albuny, aboard our heavly modifed stunt bikes (pit bikes), so we headed up to a cafe, had lunch, and were on our way back, when we decided to pull up some side by side seat stander wheelies down Don Mikinnon Drive, when we were right beside the court house, we saw a police car go by, so we both set down the wheelies and started runnin!!!!

The cop called for backup, and soon 2 more had joined the chase, eventally, zanda got caught, and i managed to run away, i then went and hide in a bush, until i realized one of the under cover cops knew i was in there, so i made another runner back to zanda's house, i made it there even when another cop tried chase me.

So i thought i was home free, i didnt know zanda had been caught as we got serperated, what i didnt know is that zanda had let a few of my details loose to the cops, in other words, he cracked under pressure, so the next day, i get a knock on the door, and what do you know, the police are standin there, i got $550 worth of fines, and have to appear in youth court charged with Careless driving!

Stunting Isnt A Crime (they hated me when i said that!!!)

:D just remember, if i out ran the police on a 50cc pit bike, anybody can!!!

R6_kid
7th May 2007, 21:48
so what were the individual things they fined you for that made up the $550?

Kevmo7
7th May 2007, 21:53
Dangerous Position on a motorcycle - $150
Not displayin L Plates - $400
lol because kool people dont use L plates :yes:

mynameis
8th May 2007, 13:34
And if biker cop :Police: reads this, he will come around with another stick on your ass :spanking: for running away bro ! Lol.

Good luck with the fine, were you on your 50cc? Why do you need a L plate for that??

Alvin

Drum
8th May 2007, 14:24
Sounds like a lot of taxpayer dollars wasted to lay a couple of L plate tickets down.

Buddy L
8th May 2007, 15:09
Maybe if the stunt bike was Registered for the road and had a plate on,
and lights then im sure the cop could have only stung you for being a numb nuts.
But then you also gaped it so maybe its fair, for wasting their time.
But good effort buy the way:rockon:
Out running NZ finest.

Chrislost
8th May 2007, 19:12
i just have to say LOL.

what fines did the partner in crime get?

Kevmo7
8th May 2007, 19:24
i just have to say LOL.

what fines did the partner in crime get?

$150 for dangerous position, because he narked me off, the cops went easy on him

paturoa
8th May 2007, 19:32
All runners are tossers.

What happens to me coming the other way?

Kendog
8th May 2007, 19:57
All runners are tossers.

I was thinking the same thing.

Is this a piss take thread?

R6_kid
8th May 2007, 22:30
No it is quite serious. What these guys are doing is quite harmless. They are on 50cc bikes with 12 o'clock bars and pegs on the front and rear axles. It is not much different to doing wheelies and stopies on a BMX bike except it has an engine. They make and effort to stay out of harms way when they can, just so happens that they went past a cop on the way home. They wear all the gear etc, and their top speed is 50kmh at full tit.

Kevmo and his mate are taking this serious and treat it as a sport, thats the stunting, not the running. Basically they are being criminalised just for having fun and being kids, and they are being considerate whilst doing it... it just pisses me off that the cops are wasting their time and resource chasing two 16yr olds out enjoying life when they should be rounding up the "homie G gangstas" of their age that i see causing shit and getting drunk and stoned and god knows what else on they get up to these days on the North Shore.

R6_kid
8th May 2007, 22:32
All runners are tossers.

well if anything more than a scratch or dent appeared on your car after a collision with one of these guys i would feel sorry for you for driving such a P.O.S car... i would put money down that either the boys and/or their bikes would come off largely second hand, but i know they would have called it quits before they put themself in a position to come in contact with another vehicle.

Toaster
8th May 2007, 22:53
All runners are tossers.

Exactly mate. Exactly.

Toaster
8th May 2007, 22:59
I was thinking the same thing.

Is this a piss take thread?

You would have to wonder aye. They need a wake up call to reality some of these lads. I just hope it doesn't kill them or anyone else.

I've seen too many deaths and injuries - so often from those that said it could never have happended to them becasue they thought they were 'skilled'.... obviously only from those that could still speak.

R6_kid
9th May 2007, 18:34
you guys do understand that these guys were on 50cc dirt bikes, and on a barely used road. When they say runner they don't mean exceeding the speed limit or doing crazy shit, they simply evaded the boys in blue... on 50cc motorcycles.

The 'stunts' they are doing are in a confined space not on the open road, not exceeding the speed limit, and definately not putting anyone else at risk.

Would you tell a guy doing tricks on his BMX bike in a carpark he needs a wakeup call because what he is doing is dangerous? They are doing it because they enjoy it and are refining their skills controlling these little bikes in a way that most people don't have the balls to try.

Stop being a safety nazi and understand that the only thing they did was take the most direct route home, popping a wheelie at 20kmh on the way.

Death Defying... tui anyone?

NotaGoth
9th May 2007, 20:08
well if anything more than a scratch or dent appeared on your car after a collision with one of these guys i would feel sorry for you for driving such a P.O.S car... i would put money down that either the boys and/or their bikes would come off largely second hand, but i know they would have called it quits before they put themself in a position to come in contact with another vehicle.

Scratch or a dent means you drive a piece of shit car??? Have you not seen damage done by bouncing bodies?????? If a bird can smash your windscreen, you can just imagine what a little bike and a little body can do :shit: Doesn't take much of a hit to kill someone either...

paturoa
9th May 2007, 20:34
... Basically they are being criminalised just for having fun and being kids...

....well me and my stunt buddy zanda, had been stuntin for most of the morning at our local stunt spot in albuny

I have no issues with them doing stunting stuff in safe places like they were. So wouldn't it be a whole lot easier (and cheaper for them) if they continued to do it there / somewhere appropriate to do it. For one it wouldn't waste the cops time chasing stupid kids so they can get on with dealing with the real criminals etc.

My issue is the running.

...well if anything more than a scratch or dent appeared on your car after a collision with one of these guys i would feel sorry for you for driving such a P.O.S car... i would put money down that either the boys and/or their bikes would come off largely second hand,.

What would happen to me if I was on my bike?? Arseholes take me out....??

My P.O.S car is actualy a big arsed 4wd "cage" with a bull bar in the front. In your scenario I suspect that you are correct about them coming off largely second hand. There are a number of other scenarios to consider also don't cha think? What about a bus or truck coming the other way?

.....but i know they would have called it quits before they put themself in a position to come in contact with another vehicle

Your not serious are you? We are talking about normal 16 year olds here aren't we?

(I know for one when I was 16, I had perfect judgement and never ever put myself in positions like that either - lol.)

....When they say runner they don't mean exceeding the speed limit or doing crazy shit, they simply evaded the boys in blue... on 50cc motorcycles...

I'll have to take your word for that, and next time, and the time after that?

One of the geezers is in a wheelchair. He is the 'Barrier' guy.

I asked him what happened. "It was a motorbike accident"...."But mitigating circumstances"

"Oh Yeah" I say

"I did a runner from the Police and lost it"

Kendog
9th May 2007, 21:43
you guys do understand that these guys were on 50cc dirt bikes, and on a barely used road. When they say runner they don't mean exceeding the speed limit or doing crazy shit, they simply evaded the boys in blue... on 50cc motorcycles.

So if they were doing nothing wrong, why run?

Kevmo7
10th May 2007, 16:42
you guys have no idea, first off, when we were runnin away, there was only 1 car infront of us, and only the cops behind us, we know the area better than anybody, we ride there so much we even know were every single bump on the road is!!!
These are 50cc bikes!!!! give us a break, as gareth said, BMX bikes with engines pretty much, we ran away because we knew we stood a good chance of gettin away for these reasons:
There was 1 other car infront of us, and the cops behind us!
there are no shops, or houses or anything where we were, so nobody could pull out on us!
We knew there was a 1 way street coming up, and we could go oncoming down the path, and the cops would have to go the long way round, so we could get a massive advance, and i did, and zanda didnt, he got caught, and i didnt!!!
we take stunt riding real serious, and we take the road serious aswell, dont think were some mindless idiots, runnin from the pigs!!!

cops should have better things to do, than try pull over some kids on 50cc bikes!!

were tossers huh? tossers are people who can only do power wheelies, we can do 13 different combinations in the same wheelie!!!! :Punk:

if you think were such holigans and idiots, then PM me, and ill tell you when our next practise day is, and you can come along and see what these "Idiots" can pull!

Kendog
10th May 2007, 18:05
I don't think you understood my question.

If you were doing nothing wrong in the first place, why was there a need to run?

Kevmo7
10th May 2007, 18:25
didnt you read my story, none of our stunt spots are "legal" there still public roads, even if there hardly used, so we were still doing something wrong, but where teh cops started chasin us wasent on our stunt spot, it was about 2 mins away from it!!!

paturoa
10th May 2007, 18:27
you guys have no idea...

What absolutely none?

Surely, maybe, just a little?

Kevmo7
10th May 2007, 20:29
What absolutely none?

Surely, maybe, just a little?

maybe just a little hahahahhahahaha

go do some power wheelies hahahaha

Buddy L
11th May 2007, 13:11
Im sure if you went to a concrete skate park then the cops wouldn't mind a bit (well just a little), you could also use the ramps and boxs and other gear their as well to learn even better tricks/new variations.
Its not like your bikes are very nosiey or anything? CRF are whisper quiet, usless you did something to your exuast?
Yell out when your next doing stunting would be good to watch, if you not in the wrong area?

MWVT
11th May 2007, 13:37
Have you ever......

Stolen the milk money?????

Hurt yourself being a dick on a BMX bike, setting up ramps and what not...... on the street even.....(shock horror)

Done a jump in a scooter????

Run away from a security guard????

Stolen an apple over the back fence???

Run away from an 'authority figure' when you are about to get in trouble for not hurting anybody??

Do you seriously believe that what these kids did was soooooo dangerous. Lighten up.

snot
11th May 2007, 13:50
Lighten up.

Hear hear.
Respect for the 50cc getaway boys :Punk:

Aero165
12th May 2007, 17:59
I completely agree with kevmo7 and R6kid! HARMLESS! Besides all cops are cunts anyway.

R6_kid
14th May 2007, 15:09
Besides all cops are cunts anyway.

Look what i've done, i thought you were a good christian boy!

As for the "if they were doing nothing wrong then why did they run"... because they are 16 and between sports and schoolwork they dont have much time to earn money (they do earn money btw)... the police will fine them at any chance if they are on public land and unfortunately no one has come forward or allowed them to use their 'private' car parks for their practices.

I will be getting the boys to come to my place and do their shit at the school carpark next weekend I am free... it's off the road and the only inconvenience it is going to cause is that people will have to walk around the carpark instead of crossing it. (It is closed on the weekend so no cars etc).

Basically like they've said the cops were basically stopping them from having fun, no one was in danger at any time (except for themselves while stunting)... FFS we even organised a show at their school - the number one priority for these guys at any time while stunting is the safety of others in the area, even before their own safety.

Kevmo7
14th May 2007, 18:40
Look what i've done, i thought you were a good christian boy!

As for the "if they were doing nothing wrong then why did they run"... because they are 16 and between sports and schoolwork they dont have much time to earn money (they do earn money btw)... the police will fine them at any chance if they are on public land and unfortunately no one has come forward or allowed them to use their 'private' car parks for their practices.

I will be getting the boys to come to my place and do their shit at the school carpark next weekend I am free... it's off the road and the only inconvenience it is going to cause is that people will have to walk around the carpark instead of crossing it. (It is closed on the weekend so no cars etc).

Basically like they've said the cops were basically stopping them from having fun, no one was in danger at any time (except for themselves while stunting)... FFS we even organised a show at their school - the number one priority for these guys at any time while stunting is the safety of others in the area, even before their own safety.

always dude, we are just fed up of the cops harrasin us all the time, if you know of some private roads or car parks, that are empty all the time, send me a PM, it would be very helpful!! :Punk:

speeding_ant
14th May 2007, 20:32
No it is quite serious. What these guys are doing is quite harmless. They are on 50cc bikes with 12 o'clock bars and pegs on the front and rear axles. It is not much different to doing wheelies and stopies on a BMX bike except it has an engine. They make and effort to stay out of harms way when they can, just so happens that they went past a cop on the way home. They wear all the gear etc, and their top speed is 50kmh at full tit.

Kevmo and his mate are taking this serious and treat it as a sport, thats the stunting, not the running. Basically they are being criminalised just for having fun and being kids, and they are being considerate whilst doing it... it just pisses me off that the cops are wasting their time and resource chasing two 16yr olds out enjoying life when they should be rounding up the "homie G gangstas" of their age that i see causing shit and getting drunk and stoned and god knows what else on they get up to these days on the North Shore.

Bloody good show. I'd have to agree on this :rockon:

paturoa
14th May 2007, 20:56
...we are just fed up of the cops harrasin us all the time, if you know of some private roads or car parks, that are empty all the time

No point in asking us, go stop a cop (or have a chat next time they are "harrasin" you) and ask them.

Tell them what you want to do and I'd be surprised if they don't suggest somewhere for you to do your stuff.

Its all about YOUR attitude, (most) cops are people too under their uniforms, and don't like teenagers like the rest of the planet - lol.

So approach them, and talk to them the way you want them to talk to you, and they will treat you with the same respect that you give them (probably)

Ring the local cop shop see what they say.

Storm
14th May 2007, 22:22
My 2 c- its the running that made you dudes look bad. I reckon they should have just given you a verbal warning for the other stuff.
PS surely this other dude you were with is no longer your mate after dropping you in the cacky- mates dont let mates down.

R6_kid
16th May 2007, 18:16
Kevmo has no other friends, he can't get a girlfriend, and has just turned 16 so is desperate for sex (i.e lock up your daughters and dogs)

owner
17th May 2007, 16:04
You wonder why those idiots hating even read the stunt thread.
Its the whole skateboarding is not a crime arguement all over again, solution: get so good it appeals to masses, get a crew so massive that peeps are runnin all over the show, Stunt everywhere you can! Harras so many people that the council has to give your own parks in every suburb. and playstation will give you millions. you guys are the new punks:rockon:
PS my rottie dog has just come on heat if keen
fond memory of dangrously over takin an offduty bonnet surfing back from piha (no lectures on what coulda of happened please. it didnt)
When the pigs came round we held tight. It wasnt us !
+1 for the punks
Keep taking calculated risks guy if your lucky you'll live

Kevmo7
17th May 2007, 20:24
Kevmo has no other friends, he can't get a girlfriend, and has just turned 16 so is desperate for sex (i.e lock up your daughters and dogs)

lol thats coming from a virgin thats like 5 years older than me!!!!! hahhaa

The Pastor
17th May 2007, 22:36
dude, awesome, pure awesome.

What kinda bikes do u have?

Rm

The Pastor
17th May 2007, 22:39
crf50?

Isnt that illgal to ride on the road?

Smorg
18th May 2007, 15:41
Im amazed this thread hasnt turned to shit, I think its fucken funny you managed to get away and well done to you.......speaking from experience mates always crack have no faith in them:nono:

To all the plonkers who think these guys were endangering "other road users" Ive gone faster on a skateboard than what these guys are capable of. When I was 16 I was doing the same thing ie. Having fun!!! Stop showing your age.

tri boy
18th May 2007, 16:00
if you think were such holigans and idiots, then PM me, and ill tell you when our next practise day is, and you can come along and see what these "Idiots" can pull![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a fair reply.:yes:
We have all done dumb things at some stage, and I kind of get the feeling that these guys have learn't a bit about the do's and don'ts when dealing with the coppers.
Live and learn guys.:nono:

Korea
20th May 2007, 17:48
Lighten up.

Well that's just the call of the year. Bling for you :yes:

Kevmo7
21st May 2007, 20:46
ill i have to say is FTP!!!!

Street Anarchy hahahahha

NOMIS
17th March 2008, 08:30

Fullllll respect for this post!!!!!!!!!

Chrislost
17th March 2008, 21:07
and this is why nobody bothers with the search function.

McJim
17th March 2008, 21:40
ill i have to say is FTP!!!!

Wow. That would get you shot in Glasgow or Northern Ireland.

McJim
17th March 2008, 21:42
Have you ever......

Stolen the milk money?????

Hurt yourself being a dick on a BMX bike, setting up ramps and what not...... on the street even.....(shock horror)

Done a jump in a scooter????

Run away from a security guard????

Stolen an apple over the back fence???

Run away from an 'authority figure' when you are about to get in trouble for not hurting anybody??

Do you seriously believe that what these kids did was soooooo dangerous. Lighten up.

I've done none of that at all....I did break a shoplifter's legs once though..is that bad enought to be in your gang?:rofl:

avgas
17th March 2008, 21:50
interesting guys - saying that though if you can get a finger slapping on a bmx you should get the whole back of the hand for pitbikes being silly.
Stop whining, do the crime - pay the fine. You'll get the cred for it and it will cost you less than most other rep.
I think what you did is cool. But i dont like the whole "They don't understand me, Its unfair". Thats bitch talk - harden up and look cool for once.
We have all been there - and if you sit their an take the shit from the cops they mainly just rip a few strips off you.
Yes the cops are out to get us - that is why its more fun.

Iain
17th March 2008, 21:52
No point in asking us, go stop a cop (or have a chat next time they are "harrasin" you) and ask them.

Tell them what you want to do and I'd be surprised if they don't suggest somewhere for you to do your stuff.

Its all about YOUR attitude, (most) cops are people too under their uniforms, and don't like teenagers like the rest of the planet - lol.

So approach them, and talk to them the way you want them to talk to you, and they will treat you with the same respect that you give them (probably)

Ring the local cop shop see what they say.

Great idea. Go to the local cop shop and ask them honestly where the best place they can suggest for you to practice your stunting. They will probably respond 'no-where as its dangerous' but just remind them that you WILL be practicing and you are being considerate by finding the least disruptive place to do so. You never know, you may talk to the guy who rides a bike himself and can tell you about a few spots. At least if you get caught after that you can drop a name and it will be overlooked. :bleh:

With all the amount of time, effort and money the Police are throwing at community involvement and image I cant see them dismissing your questions. If you dont feel satisfied with the first answer you get, ask to speak to someone else. I think every Policing district has a community liason who deals with these sorts of issues. If you can all get together and approach them responsibly I dont see any reason why they wouldnt try to accomodate your crew.

Iain

Katman
18th March 2008, 09:07
This thread is proof that skidMark hasn't left us - in fact, he's multiplying.

R6_kid
18th March 2008, 09:27
This thread is proof that skidMark hasn't left us - in fact, he's multiplying.

How far through the pregnancy are you? Did he give it to you nice and easy or was he a bit rough?

Kevmo7
18th March 2008, 11:43
How far through the pregnancy are you? Did he give it to you nice and easy or was he a bit rough?

hahahahahahahhaha

I cant beleave this thread is starting up again

EJK
18th March 2008, 12:41
Age 17?
600cc CBR?
Learners?
Stunt?
Getaways?

Oh.... I thought you guys were like fully licensed, mid 20's, and good stunters...

Well, take care from now

Kevmo7
18th March 2008, 15:37
you thought we were good stunters? hahahaha

EJK
20th March 2008, 09:10
you thought we were good stunters? hahahaha

I meant "good" as sensible, smart, and safe.

Well, atleast you guys are better than the "moron crew" :rolleyes:

Kittyhawk
20th March 2008, 10:04
ROFL wonder if it'll appear on police 10/7? that's hillarous and class with the mini moto style!! Classic!!:Punk:

carver
23rd March 2008, 22:39
I meant "good" as sensible, smart, and safe.

Well, atleast you guys are better than the "moron crew" :rolleyes:

for fucks sake, what do you base your opinion on?>

CookMySock
24th March 2008, 05:13
if you think were such holigans and idiots, then PM me, and ill tell you when our next practise day is, and you can come along and see what these "Idiots" can pull!Don't invite them dood.. You don't want haters there spoiling your positive vibe. Don't try and persuade them either, just leave them to their angry life and you to your awesome life and keep having mad fun with it, G.

Also, let the pigs continue to destroy any positive rep they have with the very community they purport to assist - that will only hasten the day they are forced into a serious 'restructure' because the public has no faith in them.

have a good time :Punk:
DB

madbikeboy
4th April 2008, 20:57

R6_kid, I'm fucking thrilled that you came to their defence. The area is wide, open, no kids, no shit to run into. Now, I've send young Kevmo actually riding, I've been riding 20 odd years and his bike skills are way better than mine (and I can ride).

I did much dumber stuff when I was younger.

Wrong thing to do, yeah, sure. Right place to do it. Perhaps.

Bling to R6_kid on the way.

skidMark
16th April 2008, 17:22
????Never heard of this one before, any of the online constaloops tell us about this charge. It again is quite at the descretion of Police, I mean some people just sitting on a bike is dangerous, look at Mark, he would rack up fines just getting out the drive.

Hey man ive only been pulled overr 42 times since mid 05...

Put it on my tab...

Churr.