PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: Any Ladies out there who want to go for a ride??

Mrs T
7th May 2007, 22:20
Hi there

I'm new to this site and was wondering if there were any ladies out there (who live in the Canterbury region) who would like to get together one weekend (somewhere) for a ride.:scooter:

SDU
8th May 2007, 12:27
Welcome to the nuthouse of KB!
There are plenty of us gals around the mainland that love to get out & about. Keep an eye out for a ride & bowl along or you can start a thread for a ride don't be shy!
See you around

Mrs Oakie
8th May 2007, 17:49
Welcome Mrs T!!!! It would be great to go for a ride sometime. Us newbies will have to make ourselves known to these seasoned oldies. I know you are a seasoned rider and need no encouragement!!!!!!!!! for anything.

Mrs T
8th May 2007, 19:35
Hi there Mrs Oakie and SDU
Thanks I will look out for rides etc. Or if theres a good time over the next few months try and arrange a ride.

SDU
9th May 2007, 14:25
Hi there Mrs Oakie and SDU
Thanks I will look out for rides etc. Or if theres a good time over the next few months try and arrange a ride.

Sweet.
A few maybe going to the Brass Monkey too if you are going.

Mrs T
9th May 2007, 23:09
A group of us are off to the brass monkey on the friday.

alley cat
14th May 2007, 13:11
Hi there! lookn 4ward to meetn ya sumtime:Punk:

Mrs T
16th May 2007, 20:34
skirtster gal are you going to the monkey?

alley cat
17th May 2007, 10:03
Maybe..... but ride most wknds, pm me if you want 2 catch up!

SpeedyGirl
17th May 2007, 11:00
Welcome to the nut house :)

Always great to get another girl out on the bikes!!

Rashika
17th May 2007, 14:08
Welcome Mrs T!
Theres quite a few of us here in canty, and we usually have a blat most weekends. As skirtster gal says, send a pm and we'll let ya know

Sniper
17th May 2007, 15:47
MissSniper would be keen. Actually, you can have her, she comes with all her clothes

SDU
17th May 2007, 16:01
Pm me if theres a ride this weekend, I might be able to get out for a blat.
Cheers

chic 'n' charge
18th May 2007, 22:03
As the others have said - welcome aboard.

Always keen for a ride. I promise to come out when it's not freezing or raining! - fair weather rider that's me.....not a whimp just know when it's cold!.