PDA

View Full Version : What are these lights called?

Hex
8th May 2007, 06:49
What are these lights called? I have seem some round, kinda 'bugeye' http://www.digx.be/street.jpg

NordieBoy
8th May 2007, 07:31
Acerbis calls them the DHH (Dual Halogen Headlight) 2*15W of pure unadulterated lighting goodness.

NighthawkNZ
8th May 2007, 07:34
Headlights :lol: :innocent: :dodge:

imdying
8th May 2007, 12:02
The bulbs are halogen dichroics, and not really suitable for anything that moves... better placed above your breakfast bar imho. Be alright if you never rode at night or needed a warrant I guess.

Crisis management
9th May 2007, 16:10
The bulbs are halogen dichroics, and not really suitable for anything that moves... better placed above your breakfast bar imho. Be alright if you never rode at night or needed a warrant I guess.

Where's GIjoe?

imdying
9th May 2007, 18:21
Where's GIjoe?In the roof with all the other toys my mum is saving for her grandkids iirc.

YLWDUC
9th May 2007, 18:52
It's interesting the lengths that people will go to so they can get the ideal streetfighter look without paying a few dollars for a decent setup. I'd hope that the rider of that green machine (Kwaka?) has another headlight for WOF time, but more likely they don't have the bike road registered.

Champagne taste : Beer Budget

laRIKin
9th May 2007, 18:56
I had them on my KTM360EXC.

I would not put them on a road bike if I was going to ride at any speed.
They maybe all right in a well lit built up area, where speed is low and could just about ride with out lights.

Or you are not going to ride at night.:dodge: