PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Puke tomorrow?

That Guy
3rd September 2004, 19:13
Hey there - anyone going to Puke tomorrow? Last track day before round 1 AMCC champs so it's my last chace to sort out my friggin RGV otherwise no soup (race) for me.

Weather looks ok......ish.

loosebruce
4th September 2004, 01:19
Shit i'd be there if i wasn't riding to wellington, rather be on the track, next week though i will be there providing the TL's in one peice, which going by recent times it won't be :wacko:

Hope the weather is as good as last week for you guys.

Catch ya :niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
4th September 2004, 05:51
no sir. But will see you at the race... i cant handle any more mockery if i turn up to another pukekohe practise day

curious george
4th September 2004, 08:43
It just wont be the same without the Pukekohe King!

Hoon
4th September 2004, 23:47
Sorry didn't see your post til now. I went out to Puke today and it was pretty busy....lots of bikes are cars and the track was dry all day, a few drizzles but not enough to affect the track.

I only stayed for 3 sessions but managed to knock another 1.2 secs off my best with a 1:13.01. Most of that was from improving turns 2-4 which I still reckon is good for another second. Hopefully I will crack into the 12's during the race next weekend if it's fine.

I might head out to the track day on Fri 10th too as my bike is still in street trim at the mo and I want to test it out again after stripping it down tomorrow :msn-wink:

KK you need to get your butt out there....don't worry what anyone else thinks as you're the one who's missing out!!