PDA

View Full Version : Needle and needle jets too big....

krash69
8th May 2007, 21:01
i have sum new un -used needles and needle jets ......that were orderd and brought in to the country for my bike.....gsxr 1100r.....they have turned out to be to long for my carbbys......

wood any one be interrested in buying them off me so i can ge the right ones?

ajturbo
8th May 2007, 21:13
why don't you get the hack saw out and chop them down a bit?:dodge:

krash69
8th May 2007, 21:16
why don't you get the hack saw out and chop them down a bit?:dodge:

ohh hello you lol........

so u boys had a good trip back then?

ajturbo
8th May 2007, 21:26
ohh hello you lol........

so u boys had a good trip back then?
yes we made it... but i missed most of it, i was asleep............. in the back of the van.... did you know that we were the LAST to leave??
but the remark about the hack saw.. is it not possible to file them down?...

krash69
8th May 2007, 21:40
yeh well if i new you guys were going to be leaving at the time u left i wod of come bac down for another visit....as i finished work at 230pm and thought by the time i went home changed etc and rode down u guys wod of bean on the road...dam it.....
as for the needles etc sum how i dnt thnk so

ajturbo
8th May 2007, 21:56
yeh well if i new you guys were going to be leaving at the time u left i wod of come bac down for another visit....as i finished work at 230pm and thought by the time i went home changed etc and rode down u guys wod of bean on the road...dam it.....
as for the needles etc sum how i dnt thnk so
lol... slacker... should have just come down for a blat .."just to see" anyway!!!
.. what about a bench grinder then?

krash69
8th May 2007, 21:59
lol... slacker... should have just come down for a blat .."just to see" anyway!!!

hehehehe......i no i shod have wood liked another bear hug from the big fella .....lol

u probably could shorten the needles but not the cylinders they work inside of.......