PDA

View Full Version : Masturbate for charity, come lend a hand...

alexthekidd
8th May 2007, 23:01
he Seventh Annual Masturbate-a-Thon Comes to San Francisco

May 3, 2007: San Francisco, CA - The Center for Sex and Culture, the only publicly available, non-profit sex education center in the United States, is proud to announce the Seventh Annual Masturbate-a-Thon, Saturday, May 26th in San Francisco, in honor of National Masturbation Month. [Can we get a Hallmark card for this?] Founded in 2000, the star-studded Masturbate-a-Thon is like a walk-a-thon but a lot more fun [and a lot more exhausting]. Through individual sponsorships, participants generate revenue in this live group event for every minute they masturbate or for each orgasm claimed...

Since its first year, Masturbate-a-Thons have raised over $25,000.00 from over 1,700 pledged participants from six different countries. Trophies were awarded to stand-out [stand-up?] participants and in 2006 participants for Longest Time Spent Masturbating (Male: 8.5 hours and Female: 6.5 hours), and Most Orgasms (Male: 6 and Female: 49). For 2007, a new record category has been established: Greatest Ejaculation Distance...

Separate areas of the Masturbate-a-Thon site spaces will be set aside for both mixed and single-gender groups... This year the event will feature a news commentary desk [so that's where Dan Rather ended up], commercials by and for masturbators [I'm betting Nair for Palms is a top-tier sponsor], an opera singer [it ain't over 'til she sings], and themed masturbation stages and sets for men and women. [Rub one out during the Renaissance!] In addition to the music, there will also be a video area where spectators can catch the action [I really hope that was just a bad, unintentional pun] as it unfolds on the live video stream.

Pledge sheets and detailed co-sponsorship and fund remittance instructions are available at www.Masturbate-a-Thon.com

:tugger: :tugger: :tugger: :tugger: :tugger:

Curious_AJ
8th May 2007, 23:26
that sounds awesome! ... i should fly there and sign up... or just go to watch.. either way... w00t!

The Pastor
8th May 2007, 23:30
Oh im getting good at this, repost

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=39866&highlight=masturbate

bugjuice
8th May 2007, 23:32
wha a bunch of wankas.. pfft..

Deviant Esq
9th May 2007, 00:13
Most Orgasms (Male: 6 and Female: 49)
Holy crap! 49 orgasms? That's just not fair! I like to work on a 1:2 ratio - for every one I have, she... wouldn't get to 49. :mellow:

:killingme :lol:

Swoop
9th May 2007, 08:12
San Fran? I thought the beehive would be as far as one needed to travel to see a bunch of wankers.

Steam
9th May 2007, 10:43
Here's the video of last year's effort in London. There was a 40 min doco, but this is the cut-down 6 minute version for youtube.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oORynpjNXkg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oORynpjNXkg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Big Dan
9th May 2007, 10:50
so where does training for this take place and whats the routine

FlangMasterJ
9th May 2007, 11:05
Holy crap! 49 orgasms? That's just not fair! I like to work on a 1:2 ratio - for every one I have, she... wouldn't get to 49. :mellow:

:killingme :lol:

Could I give her a go? :yes:

Curious_AJ
9th May 2007, 20:09
49... thats easily attainable if you work out to get major muscly arms before you do it...

hmmm.....

McJim
9th May 2007, 20:32
49... thats easily attainable if you work out to get major muscly arms before you do it...

hmmm.....

Even easier if you have a small team of experts doing it for you.

mmmmmm imagine having a small team of female experts trying to make you achieve the most orgasms possible.........

as for the woman - 49? 32 of them were probably fake.

Curious_AJ
9th May 2007, 20:35
haha... you'd be surprised how much more skilled a woman is at doing it herself...

Storm
9th May 2007, 20:54
Dont rub it in please AJ !

Curious_AJ
9th May 2007, 20:57
very punny....

but i think i may rub it in some more...

mwahaha! 49 orgasms ftw!

Hitcher
10th May 2007, 21:00
I took my girlfriend to the movies many years ago.

At one point she whispered in my ear "Hitcher, the guy sitting next to me is jerking off."

"Just ignore him," I replied.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because he's using my hand."

Skyryder
13th May 2007, 14:49

At one point she whispered in my ear "Hitcher, the guy sitting next to me is jerking off."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

I heard one simular where the guy couldn't cum. Turns out he was wanking the wrong cock. :shit:

Skyryder

Nitzer
13th May 2007, 15:29
very punny....

but i think i may rub it in some more...

mwahaha! 49 orgasms ftw!

I fail to see the fanny side of this thread!

Coyote
13th May 2007, 15:44
Even easier if you have a small team of experts doing it for you.
That's cheating, it wouldn't be masterbation

Sorry to kill your mental image

Curious_AJ
13th May 2007, 17:18
LOLZ! thats actually quite true, it wouldnt be masterbating...

Kittyhawk
13th May 2007, 17:18
:innocent: Are toys allowed? What happens if the batteries run flat?

Curious_AJ
13th May 2007, 17:21
well, if toys are allowed... you bring spare batteries... and if they too run flat... i guess you're onto manual ....

Pussy
13th May 2007, 17:31

"I can't."

"Why not?"

One girlfriend I took to the pictures said "ooh, your ring hurts", to which I replied "that's not my ring, it's my watch"

Kittyhawk
14th May 2007, 00:58
Whose up for a group play then lol!

Sidewinder
14th May 2007, 02:26
Oh im getting good at this, repost

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=39866&highlight=masturbate

You're a fucking repost, Mr Renegade Masterbaiter...

Sidewinder
14th May 2007, 02:26
Whose up for a group play then lol!

mmm anyone going, do you know if i can bring mates?