PDA

View Full Version : Looking for J.J. ( John Jones )

Michael Scorey
9th May 2007, 14:12
Hi ..I am trying to contact an old friend J.J. John Jones formerly Auckland , now Perth , I beleive . JJ was a keen sidecar racer and bike enthusiast , Anglo member . He works , worked in Air Freight industry and was a music lover , which is where I came in . Guitar player , singer /songwriter I used to play at club social and gatherings esp out Onehunga way . I would be pleased if any one who knows him or may know of his whereabouts could drop me a line.. Thanks.
Michael .

oldrider
9th May 2007, 17:39
Hi ..I am trying to contact an old friend J.J. John Jones formerly Auckland , now Perth , I beleive . JJ was a keen sidecar racer and bike enthusiast , Anglo member . He works , worked in Air Freight industry and was a music lover , which is where I came in . Guitar player , singer /songwriter I used to play at club social and gatherings esp out Onehunga way . I would be pleased if any one who knows him or may know of his whereabouts could drop me a line.. Thanks.
Michael .

Well you have found one but just to confirm, I am not the one you seek! :no: John.