PDA

View Full Version : The ART of TRACKSIDE PHOTOGRAPHY....

multihull
9th May 2007, 19:24
I've had many requests from riders enquiring about photos through my website http://multihull.photium.com/ (") The best way to assure a good selection of quality pics is to PM me with bike, riding gear details and group. That way many random shots can be saved to focus on particular bikes at Higher Resolution.

If anyone is interested I'll be at the Pukekohe KiwiTrackday 15th of May so Please let me know.

A Friendly Tip for good photos:

A good shot worth keeping doesn't always require peg or knee scraping. Try to relax on the bike and concentrate on smooth/flowing riding...and little else (speed will increase naturally over time). The best track subjects are those who look relaxed but crouched way over like they mean business when accelerating or down the straights. (Also frees up horsepower!). Might sound simple but it takes practice. And better still, no need to push any boundaries!!

Of course the fast guys already know this... so leave the rest to me!! (nods.. )

White trash
9th May 2007, 20:00
Hey man, nice tips.

What about some one how to be a better photographer? :D I kept seeing ya in the sweeper but wasn't to fussed with "hamming it up", just trying to wik it up a little.

Matt Bleck
10th May 2007, 10:19
you got a broken link there multihull.....

MadDuck
10th May 2007, 10:19
I've The best way to assure a good selection of quality pics is to PM me with bike, riding gear details and group. .

Thanks a million for the photos Multihull.

multihull
10th May 2007, 10:54
Good wheelies White trash!!

Pleasure Mad Duck.

Cheers Timmay.

This time... http://multihull.photium.com/

Keystone19
10th May 2007, 10:57
Love the pic on the front page of your website of number 219...:innocent:

Devil
10th May 2007, 11:13
Love the pic on the front page of your website of number 219...:innocent:

Yeah. Anyone catch his name? He rides like a girl.

:dodge:

Keystone19
10th May 2007, 11:18
Yeah. Anyone catch his name? He rides like a girl.

:dodge:

Oh you are sooo mean!!!!

Morcs
10th May 2007, 17:19
cheers for the piccy, stoked with it :)

FROSTY
10th May 2007, 21:04
HeY Multi One improvement for TD6 --If you are definitely gonna be there Ill issue you with an RT then we can organise your movements round the track better.

Colapop
10th May 2007, 21:05
Give him a hi-viz too!

multihull
10th May 2007, 23:36
Me to Jill.

My pleasure Morcs

Brilliant idea Frosty!