PDA

View Full Version : Hi All - and Sundry (if there's any Sundrys in here)...

lemure
11th May 2007, 14:29
Great to be back on the road after 12 years with a bad back. Now I've got to get used to a "modern" bike, all 1500cc. Never was all that strong, but I guess that's gonna change if I don't want all the nice chrome scratched and damaged - and that's just standing still. If you see an Intruder wobbling about on the road, it ain't me: I haven't got that far yet. lol:scooter: BTW, I see I'm an L-Plate rider. Is that just on these forums? I've been riding since I was 17. How do I change that? Tks...

MSTRS
11th May 2007, 14:31
Welcome to Hotel California....

Maha
11th May 2007, 14:33
Welcome to Kb lemure....are you sure you have done the right thing? This place has alot of wierdo's hanging around but if you beat em' with a bat and give em' beer they calm down soon enough....enjoy you stay...:yes:

MyGSXF
11th May 2007, 14:34
BTW, I see I'm an L-Plate rider. Is that just on these forums? I've been riding since I was 17. How do I change that?

Welcome to the nut farm lemure :wacko: enjoy the ride that is KB!!!! :Punk:

As for your L-plate.. you have a certain 'label' until you are a member for so long, and/or have posted so many posts.. then you will evolve to another level.. & so forth.. :yes: (until you're a complete forum whore like mm below.. who obviously has waaaaayyyy to much free time on his hands.. :innocent: )

Also look at 'FAQ' in the orange list across the top of the page.. should give you all the info you need to navigate yourself round this place :yes: )

Jen :rockon:

lemure
11th May 2007, 14:35
Thanks...I just found out what a L-Plate rider is...Guess I'd better progress then.

Edbear
11th May 2007, 14:38
Thanks...I just found out what a L-Plate rider is...Guess I'd better progress then.

Yup! And it's mandatory to post pics of your bike, too!:yes:

Oh, and by the way, welcome to KB! We're all nutters!:Punk:

MyGSXF
11th May 2007, 14:41
We're all nutters!:Punk:

Speak for yourself, you..!! :shifty: :bleh:

Edbear
11th May 2007, 14:44
Speak for yourself, you..!! :shifty: :bleh:

Now, young lady! I've known you long enough to know you are too!!

R2 R2 R2!!!:nya: :nya: :nya: :blink:

MyGSXF
11th May 2007, 14:52

:doh: :killingme :rolleyes: okokok.. you win.. :devil2: :shifty:

but only this once mind.. :whistle:

Maha
11th May 2007, 14:56

:doh: :killingme :rolleyes: okokok.. you win.. :devil2: :shifty:

but only this once mind.. :whistle:

See!.... i was right lemure

MyGSXF
11th May 2007, 15:01

MOOOOOMMMMM... mm's picking on us.... :crybaby:

MSTRS
11th May 2007, 15:10

He's quivering in the corner right now.... threatened him with a call to Mom on another matter. I think we've seen the last of him.

MyGSXF
11th May 2007, 15:18
He's quivering in the corner right now.... threatened him with a call to Mom on another matter. I think we've seen the last of him.

:blink: phew.. my poor ego was starting to bruise.. :baby:

:innocent:

johnnyflash
11th May 2007, 15:21
Great to be back on the road after 12 years with a bad back. Now I've got to get used to a "modern" bike, all 1500cc. Never was all that strong, but I guess that's gonna change if I don't want all the nice chrome scratched and damaged - and that's just standing still. If you see an Intruder wobbling about on the road, it ain't me: I haven't got that far yet. lol:scooter: BTW, I see I'm an L-Plate rider. Is that just on these forums? I've been riding since I was 17. How do I change that? Tks...

Welcome lemure... glad to see another VL1500 rider back in the game... you will soon be back in the groove, like you never left 2 wheels.. :rockon:

T-Thunder13
11th May 2007, 16:21
woo hoo keep postin, and rid ya self of that awful l-plate

Mom
11th May 2007, 17:12

Right you lot!! :Playnice: else Mom will have to start :spanking:

OOOO speaking of spanking might have to go find MM and have a stern talk to him...:innocent:

PS: lemure, welcome to KB, dont let anything you read here put you off a great site, we are all lovely people truely we are :yes:

yungatart
11th May 2007, 17:30
we are all lovely people truely we are :yes:

Well, that's stretching it a bit - SOME of us are nice people!
Welcome to the madhouse - and shut the blardy door will ya, it's getting cold!

lemure
11th May 2007, 21:23
Welcome lemure... glad to see another VL1500 rider back in the game... you will soon be back in the groove, like you never left 2 wheels.. :rockon:

My first ride was up Sh16 and Woodcocks road, then down SH1. Man there's some tight corners that way - made it OK, but need some practice on slow cornering...gulp.

Swoop
12th May 2007, 16:30
Lemure, welcome to KB! Take everything with a grain of salt around here and simply enjoy your riding!!!

:ride:

Edbear
12th May 2007, 17:27
Take everything with a grain of salt around here...

Mmmmm! How'd that go on slightly bruised ego's?...:shifty: