PDA

View Full Version : What can for my new Bandit?

canarlee
12th May 2007, 08:01
yes its the new 1250 bandit!(49ks on the clock only)

am just wondering which would be the best aftermarket can would be for her, i want to be heard for miles around!!!:Punk:

any ideas peeps?

Grahameeboy
12th May 2007, 08:06
Ya don't need anything to be heard mate:gob:

Try the Bandit sites....

canarlee
12th May 2007, 08:09
Ya don't need anything to be heard mate:gob:

Try the Bandit sites....

are you stalking me or summit???:shit: mornin by the way

bandit sites? nah thats too easy :rofl:

Grahameeboy
12th May 2007, 08:17
are you stalking me or summit???:shit: mornin by the way

bandit sites? nah thats too easy :rofl:

Morning to you sir.........

Mrs Busa Pete
12th May 2007, 08:53
yes its the new 1250 bandit!(49ks on the clock only)

am just wondering which would be the best aftermarket can would be for her, i want to be heard for miles around!!!:Punk:

any ideas peeps?

I hear bake bean cans work really well:shake: :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Kendog
12th May 2007, 10:45
If you are near Wellington, try Cycleworks.

Maha
12th May 2007, 10:59
If you are near Wellington, try Cycleworks.

Where he comes from.....Wellington means....Gumboot....:mellow:

Blairos
12th May 2007, 11:04
I have a lovely loud Micron on my K6 Bandit - sets it off nicely :ride:

canarlee
12th May 2007, 11:59
Where he comes from.....Wellington means....Gumboot....:mellow:

ahh you mean wellies?:yes:

Macktheknife
12th May 2007, 16:45
You could do the Yoshimura, sounds good on mine, or go see Custom Chambers.
Congrats on the Bandit mate and great to meet you the other night, see you on the road.

puddy
12th May 2007, 21:26
Ahh the relief!
Thought you bought the 'LIBERACE LIMITED EDITION' Busa.Saw your old Bus at Holeshots today!http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/smilies/yes.gif

98tls
12th May 2007, 21:35
how about a bit of a write up on your Bandit mate..........great bike made better......would make interesting read.......bike journos are ok but would rather read something written buy a bloke living with one on a day to day basis............

smoky
12th May 2007, 22:04
am just wondering which would be the best aftermarket can would be for her, i want to be heard for miles around!!!any ideas peeps?

I've got an older bandit 1200, I fitted a Micron can - love the sound, even noticed an increase in hp.
It's called a Microme Race Can CSS 44/0 made for the Bandit or RF.
I'm so glad I changed it, it sounds so much better.:woohoo: :tugger:

Hitcher
14th May 2007, 19:25
Two Brothers Racing. www.twobros.com

Apart from the noise (which is tumultuous), the styling with the magnesium end caps is, quite frankly, superb. And, unlike an FJR1300, you'll only have to buy one!

Pwalo
15th May 2007, 11:01
You could always just ride the thing. Nice bike, by the way!

ZeroIndex
15th May 2007, 11:36
PM Smoky... he's got a bandit 1200, and recently got a new can... I think it's a Micron... sounds beautiful

vifferman
15th May 2007, 12:13
Two Brothers Racing.
Two Brothers stuff is crap.

Be patriotic, and buy a Neptune. They might even do a discount for you if they haven't done a Bandit 1250 before.
If patriotism isn't your thing, then Micron, Scorpion and Remus are all good.

roogazza
15th May 2007, 12:37
I'm running a Remus slip on with mid pipe , does the trick !

Guess with the 1250 you'll want a power commander too or some suzuki agent to give it a fiddle ? Gaz.

Hitcher
15th May 2007, 12:38
Be patriotic, and buy a Neptune.

Only if it's one of their standard range. They weren't much interested in doing slip-ons for an FJR.

And I'm very happy with my TBRs, which are anything but "crap".

vifferman
15th May 2007, 12:42
Only if it's one of their standard range. They weren't much interested in doing slip-ons for an FJR.

And I'm very happy with my TBRs, which are anything but "crap".
Perhaps I was a bit rash (gravel rash, mayhap). Many of the TBRs of times past were certainly of substandard design and construction. Possibly those made on or around the time when the two brothers were falling out and forming two separate companies (TBR and Erion Racing).

Devil
15th May 2007, 13:40
Got a Jardine aluminium race can on the Triumph. Plenty loud, seems to be good construction and gives lovely blue flames when I shut off the throttle from high revs ;)

smoky
15th May 2007, 20:05
PM Smoky... he's got a bandit 1200, and recently got a new can... I think it's a Micron... sounds beautiful

Lots of sound - just need to learn to ride it now

TerminalAddict
15th May 2007, 20:09
Lots of sound - just need to learn to ride it now

sound for safety right? :nya:

smoky
15th May 2007, 20:19
sound for safety right? :nya:

what else do you want it for :woohoo:

notasothers
19th May 2007, 08:18
Get in touch with these guys... they dont have a lot on their site yet in the way of pipes but they can get some in for dirt cheap. Ive got a nice peice of carbon on the way :Punk: http://www.anarchyaccessories.co.nz/

canarlee
21st May 2007, 15:23
cheers for the heads up guys!!! (and girls;))

micron seem to be doing the best so far BUT not one of the sites have the 1250 bandit zorst fitting!!! they all got the 1200 but.....................

as for a write up on the bandit? (who suggested that?) c'mon man you seen me spellink aint ya? no chance pmsl...................ok ok she is good, the front wheel lifts nice and easy! oops did i jus say that?

bbbimportsparts
22nd May 2007, 22:16
What about a scorpion?? have one off a rf900

slowpoke
22nd May 2007, 23:45
You can pay through the nose for a "name" brand made in Mexico (Yoshi) or do like I did and purchase the Can that won an independent group test against all the leading brands and didn't cost nearly as much: Roo Racing, made in Western Australia. Extremely light and great build quality. http://www.rooracing.com/