PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Rascal
6th September 2004, 16:30
Hey there!! :wavey:
Just thought I'ld drop a line to say hi to everyone. I've been looking through your website and it's very impressive; lots of interesting conversations going on, one could learn alot from you guys.

I've been riding for a few years, but not really seriously till now, would deffinately be keen to get more involved. Would've loved to have gone on the Cold Kiwi, but unfortunately I wasn't able to. Was it a good weekend??

jrandom
6th September 2004, 16:34
Hello, Rascal. Another girlybiker, eh? Good to see the female contingent growing steadily.

What flavour of GSXR do you have?

Rascal
6th September 2004, 16:37
Yea there seems to be a shortage of us. '91 400. I would attach a photo, but I'm figuring this out as I go and am not that advanced yet.

duckman
6th September 2004, 16:38
You missed another great Cold Kiwi - It snowed on Saturday morning (beautiful).
Bit cold but alot of fun - See ya next year perhaps?!!? :niceone:

Rascal
6th September 2004, 16:42
Buggar!! . . . there's nothing quite like waking up wit a hangove and stumbling out of your tent into snow :shifty: . Will definitely be there next year!!

Hitcher
6th September 2004, 16:48
Rascal, you are most welcome!

Nuestra gargre es tu gargre.

Ms Piggy
6th September 2004, 16:56
Hey there!! :wavey:
one could learn alot from you guys.

Welcome Rascal :niceone: there are lots of good people here and lots of guys & gals who are very onto it when it comes to bikes. :spudwave:

toads
6th September 2004, 18:10
hello and welcome, delighted to see another female joining the ranks!, they are a great bunch for the most part!! :niceone:

LB
7th September 2004, 05:09
.Hi there Rascal - welcome to our gargre (though Mr Hitcher says it much more lyrically than I)

There's a race meeting at Manfeild on the 25th of September - why don't you try to come along to meet up with some of us? There's probably going to be quite a big contingent of us there this time round.

You weren't at the last meeting (28th September) were you?

Hooks
7th September 2004, 07:12
Hey there rascal, if you ever want someone to riding with during the day this place is the best for finding bodies to drag around !!
Like Lynda said ... you should head out to Manfield on the 25th ... lots of the guys & gals from here show up. Anyhow welcome aboard !!

Ian

Paul in NZ
7th September 2004, 08:23
hello and welcome, delighted to see another female joining the ranks!, they are a great bunch for the most part!! :niceone:

Thats quite true Toads..

In fact, some of my parts are very nice... Spectacular even!!

Fer instance I have just found a nice NOS r/h muffler bracket for the TR6C and (why, what were you thinking? ;) )

Anyway.. welcome welcome...

Paul N

Blakamin
7th September 2004, 09:04
Welcome, and hope to see you at Manfield!

Rascal
7th September 2004, 09:04
Thanks guys (and gals).
I'll be keen for the 25th; what time? Is anyone passing by Rongotea on the way?

toads
7th September 2004, 14:25
Thats quite true Toads..

(why, what were you thinking? ;) )
Paul N

I was thinking typical bloody male lol!!! :killingme

Sparky Bills
7th September 2004, 19:44
HeyHey
Always keen to welcome a GSXR rider!!
And a 400!!! Nice choice.
Will be at Manfeild on the 25th. Look for #55. I will be racing either my GSXR400 or a Ducati 900SS. Come over and say HI!
Sorry to everyone else who was at the last round, I was not having a good day, so was not too happy. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LB
8th September 2004, 05:39
I'll post a thread closer to the time, but it's around 9am for riders' briefing, around 9.30am for practice and around 11am for start of racing.

No charge for spectators.

We always come up in the car (we leave home at 5.45am and it's a pain in the ass being in bike gear all day then riding home in the dark).

magnum
19th September 2004, 13:06
hello and welcome. :cool:

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 00:03
Welcome and enjoy :banana: