PDA

View Full Version : FS: ZX7R rear seat cover (so it looks like a single seat)

-df-
14th May 2007, 18:34
This replaces the pillion seat so it looks like you have the single seat cowling on your bike. Its a purple and white one, forgot to give it to the guy that bought my bike and found it in my garage the other week so might as well sell it (can't remember the guys details).

Offers please (not sure what its worth).

Gremlin
15th May 2007, 02:53
Offers please (not sure what its worth).
If it replaces the pillion seat, rather than covering ie, like a normal solo seat cowl, you're looking at $150+ pretty easy I guess. They are very hard to come by, generally, unless you get from overseas.

best you post a pic or two, to help it sell

-df-
15th May 2007, 08:52
If it replaces the pillion seat, rather than covering ie, like a normal solo seat cowl, you're looking at $150+ pretty easy I guess. They are very hard to come by, generally, unless you get from overseas.

best you post a pic or two, to help it sell

Yeah thats the one, it replaces the pillion seat ( the unit is solid fibreglass) and makes it look like its a solo seat cowl. Came with my genuine ZX7RR rear tail section I purchase and looks like its a genuine item (altho I wouldn't know how to tell, except its pretty solid).

I'll put some pics up tonight.

I'd be more then happy with $100 if someone wanted it...its just taking up space at the moment.

Will put it on trademe in a couple of weeks if no one from here wants it.

-df-
15th May 2007, 16:02
pic added.

NOTE: the marks are actually dirt/fly crap/etc...its been sitting in my garage for a while. There is one TINY scratch on the top (to small for the camera to pick up). Rest looks pretty mint (if you ignore the dirt).

-df-
12th June 2007, 20:01
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=104360720&ed=true

Up on trademe now if anyone still wants it. A KBer can have it for $80 if they pick it up.

Squiggles
13th June 2007, 09:02
will ask my mate if he wants one :yes: