PDA

View Full Version : Are there any stunt riding schools in NZ?

Brainfade
15th May 2007, 14:47
Im real keen to learn how to do stunts, I know I could watch vids etc & learn that way but I would much rather have some Stunt Expert teach Me, are there any Stunt Schools/Courses in NZ?,
Actually, even a Stunt expert who wouldn't mind teaching Me would be Cool,I would pay for the lessons of course.
I live in Wellington.
Thanks

cowpoos
15th May 2007, 14:49
Im real keen to learn how to do stunts, I know I could watch vids etc & learn that way but I would much rather have some Stunt Expert teach Me, are there any Stunt Schools/Courses in NZ?, I live in Wellington.
Thanks
nah not really...PM drew....he's a homo...but can wheelie and shit okay..and is in welli ;)

Brainfade
16th May 2007, 10:49
Thanks for the nfo cowpoos

Riff Raff
16th May 2007, 11:17
One day I'll get off my arse and organise another stunt day. Looking round for different venues.

Drew
16th May 2007, 20:32
nah not really...PM drew....he's a homo...but can wheelie and shit okay..and is in welli ;)Guess that's as close to a compliment as I'd expect from you bro, cheers.

I am available to share what knowledge I've got:yes:

Ralph
16th May 2007, 21:11
Was just thinking of looking into this the other day but I couldn't find any such place,
The only thing I found where these (http://www.asphaltassault.co.nz/) guys, I'd be keen for a stunt day :yes:

carver
16th May 2007, 21:17
Im real keen to learn how to do stunts, I know I could watch vids etc & learn that way but I would much rather have some Stunt Expert teach Me, are there any Stunt Schools/Courses in NZ?,
Actually, even a Stunt expert who wouldn't mind teaching Me would be Cool,I would pay for the lessons of course.
I live in Wellington.
Thanks

toot toot, the school bus is here ya n00b
just kidding, just try what you think is possible, i learnt that way, try get the wheelies longer, the stoppies higher, to keep a stand up, swapping passangers on the move (bike 2 bike)
the key is to get comfortable moving on ya bike :Punk:

Brainfade
20th May 2007, 17:39
Im mainly worried for Me Bike, not Me, I dont mind PAIN but I dont wanna hurt My Bike, I gotta invest in some Frame Sliders too, Thanks 4 the nfo Guys, I got in Touch wit Drew & He maybe can help Me out, He DaMan!

2much
20th May 2007, 19:25
Im mainly worried for Me Bike, not Me, I dont mind PAIN but I dont wanna hurt My Bike, I gotta invest in some Frame Sliders too, Thanks 4 the nfo Guys, I got in Touch wit Drew & He maybe can help Me out, He DaMan!

Then don't bother stunting.

If you want to do wheelies and the rest of it, then you need to accept that you're gonna bin it sooner or later. It's a given, ask anyone here who can do a half decent wheelstand.

Brainfade
21st May 2007, 19:35
Yeah I kno I will drop the bike,thats Y I want some frame sliders, it doesnt mean I want to drop it tho!, bascally I want to learn a few stunts, Ive practiced on My own but I really need to learn from an Expert stunter because I think that is the best way to learn, from someone who knows what they are doing.

Drew
21st May 2007, 21:33
Yeah I kno I will drop the bike,thats Y I want some frame sliders, it doesnt mean I want to drop it tho!, bascally I want to learn a few stunts, Ive practiced on My own but I really need to learn from an Expert stunter because I think that is the best way to learn, from someone who knows what they are doing. Whoa there fella, I'm no expert:mellow:

But yeah, the extra info, and learning from others mistakes, will reduce the chances of you damaging your pride and joy.