PDA

View Full Version : Biker Angels??

Rascal
8th September 2004, 13:21
This makes us sound all sweet and innocent :innocent: . . . . . . . . LMAO :killingme . . . yeah right.

So are there many "Biker Angels" out there? I haven't come across many in my travels. Maybe I haven't travelled far enough?

SpankMe
8th September 2004, 14:18
Couldn't think of a name so copied from another biker forums. Always willing to hear alternative suggestions.

Pwalo
8th September 2004, 14:43
Boy are you in trouble now Mr Adminstrator.

Joni
8th September 2004, 14:44
I'm an angel..... :innocent:
Well thats what my dad always told me....

:killingme

Ms Piggy
8th September 2004, 15:26
I'm whatever you want me to be baby! Well if you pay enough that is :blah:

Ok obviously I'm at work with too much time doing nothing :msn-wink:

White trash
8th September 2004, 15:31
I'm whatever you want me to be baby! Well if you pay enough that is :blah:

:

That right? I'll remember that next time you're sneaking into mens toilets somewhere. :lol:

Paul in NZ
8th September 2004, 16:10
That right? I'll remember that next time you're sneaking into mens toilets somewhere. :lol:

Jeepers..... :eek:

Are you tired of living WT or just feeling lucky? :msn-wink:

Should be fun discussing this over curry tomorrow!

Paul N

Ms Piggy
8th September 2004, 16:49

Well I believe I was only following the example & dare of a certain skinny guy with a goatie that had just come out of the Ladies loos! :blah:

MadDuck
8th September 2004, 21:03
skinny white guy with a goatie in the ladies loos! Now THAT would be entertaining.................

White trash
9th September 2004, 07:45
Well I believe I was only following the example & dare of a certain skinny guy with a goatie that had just come out of the Ladies loos! :blah:

Ahhhh, doesn't alchohol do funny things to peoples memories. Next you'll be telling everyone I didn't get home 'til 6ish the next morning or something. :whistle:

Ms Piggy
9th September 2004, 07:54
Ahhhh, doesn't alchohol do funny things to peoples memories. Next you'll be telling everyone I didn't get home 'til 6ish the next morning or something. :whistle:
A picture says a thousand words :killingme

toads
9th September 2004, 08:07
This makes us sound all sweet and innocent :innocent: . . . . . . . . LMAO :killingme . . . yeah right.

So are there many "Biker Angels" out there? I haven't come across many in my travels. Maybe I haven't travelled far enough?

I'm not an angel, fairy godmother maybe!! LOL

White trash
9th September 2004, 14:29

Jesus! What an ugly bastard. I hope his kids get their mothers looks. :eek:

Liv, Norway
9th September 2004, 20:17

Hi!
Here's a Biker Angel! In Norway!

If you start travellling no, I'll guess I'll meet you here in 3 months? ;-)

Liv.

Mitch
11th September 2004, 20:38
Jesus! What an ugly bastard. I hope his kids get their mothers looks. :eek:

:niceone: I would like to confirm that they DID!!!!!!!!!!
Two of the most gorgeous little girls you have ever seen!!!!!!!
And confidence to boot :msn-wink:
What truely cracks me up is one day they will be gorgeous teenagers heheheheh :buggerd: Your FUK'D WT.
Buy a gun baby HAHAHAH :eek: :moon:

rettun
12th September 2004, 13:18
What truely cracks me up is one day they will be gorgeous teenagers heheheheh :buggerd: Your FUK'D WT.

Heh, how old are they now?? ;) :eek:

White trash
13th September 2004, 10:07

Already got it sorted.

Picture a big rambling old house. Rusting, vintage Lexus on shagged out tyres parked on the unmowed lawn. Great big porch stretching along the front of the house.

Sitting on the porch next to me are the girls three "uncles".

Uncle Jimbo, Uncle Deano and the secret weapon, Uncle Cycosis.

Any young "suitor" who gets within 100 yards of my daughters is tough enough for my family.

NC
13th September 2004, 10:29
:weep: I swear I'm a Angel :msn-wink:

Ms Piggy
13th September 2004, 10:40
Already got it sorted.

Picture a big rambling old house. Rusting, vintage Lexus on shagged out tyres parked on the unmowed lawn. Great big porch stretching along the front of the house.

Sitting on the porch next to me are the girls three "uncles".

Uncle Jimbo, Uncle Deano and the secret weapon, Uncle Cycosis.

Any young "suitor" who gets within 100 yards of my daughters is tough enough for my family.
And picture your daughters climbing out the window at the back :msn-wink:

Marknz
13th September 2004, 10:47

I can just see it now... "and this my Uncle Cycosis"

:mad: :bye:

White trash
13th September 2004, 11:00

I can just see it now... "and this my Uncle Cycosis"

:mad: :bye:

"....but dont look him in the eye. He's liable to tear your arms off."

Joni
13th September 2004, 11:06

Thats what I said, but no one believed me..... :bleh:

Wolf
1st March 2005, 14:34
The voice of experience, CSL?

Mongoose
1st March 2005, 18:31

You just swear, Angel :shake: :wari: :yeah:

wari
1st March 2005, 21:51

THats furr sure ...

heh heh heh ... hah hah hah hah ... hoh hoh hoh hoh ... COmon WT ...gittup mate ... heh heh heh heh ... :apint: ... aaahah hah hah hah hah aaaah .. :D

SPORK
2nd March 2005, 08:16
THats furr sure ...

heh heh heh ... hah hah hah hah ... hoh hoh hoh hoh ... COmon WT ...gittup mate ... heh heh heh heh ... :apint: ... aaahah hah hah hah hah aaaah .. :D
Yeah, but it's a bitchin' jacket!

NC
2nd March 2005, 08:19
You just swear, Angel :shake: :wari: :yeah:

White trash
2nd March 2005, 08:49
Whadafuk! Who the hell resurected this thread!

Wari, you gotta poke me with a stick bro......

scumdog
2nd March 2005, 09:22

Yeah but it doesn't show us if there is a bottom on that can he's got in his 'lap' eh?..... :bleh:

SPORK
2nd March 2005, 09:32
Yeah but it doesn't show us if there is a bottom on that can he's got in his 'lap' eh?..... :bleh:
Argh!

That picture just took on a new (disgusting) light. It also explains the look on his face...

:wari:

White trash
2nd March 2005, 09:47
Argh!

That picture just took on a new (disgusting) light. It also explains the look on his face...

:wari:

Why you cheeky little.........

I was trying to *sleep* Fucken Quasi and CSL had just dragged me 'round Wellington 'till 7 in the morning. 2 hours later, I'm s'posed to ride.

SPORK
2nd March 2005, 09:57
Why you cheeky little.........

I was trying to *sleep* Fucken Quasi and CSL had just dragged me 'round Wellington 'till 7 in the morning. 2 hours later, I'm s'posed to ride.
Sure....

Now I know why you give bikers a bad name...

I mean, IN PUBLIC?!

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 13:12

i aint no :innocent: im a :devil2: dressed up as an :innocent: but i will settle for being called a bikerbabe

Daisy Duke
2nd March 2005, 16:09
I'm a biker angel. No really I am. I saved a bikers life about two years ago, CPR the full works. A damned telegraph pole had jumped out and crashed into his bike.

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 22:22
I'm a biker angel. No really I am. I saved a bikers life about two years ago, CPR the full works. A damned telegraph pole had jumped out and crashed into his bike.

Good on ya daisy duke.
You gotta watch those telegraph poles, they like jumping out in front of people and things.

chic 'n' charge
10th March 2005, 19:08
I'm a biker angel - just ask my partner - "stevo". He didnt have a road bike before meeting me!!!!!

Indiana_Jones
10th March 2005, 20:14
I'm a nutcase, ask anyone here :D

PLAYING WITH THE BOYS - I know the chicks love that scene

-Indy

Beemer
7th May 2005, 12:23
No one could accuse me of being an angel, unless you count Hell's Angels! A guy I did karate with years ago said "Jesus Christ!" one day and I said "nope, Virgin Mary!" He looked at me and said "Mary maybe, virgin, not for a long time!" Maybe 'virgin' on the ridiculous was what he meant!

Slim
7th May 2005, 12:54
I met some "Biker Angels" while I was in England. One of them lent me his c@r for "as long as required, no strings, you're insured in it & it needs a good run anyway". Another one of the VD lads who thought I was just staying over for one night, ended up putting me up for 4 nights after I came down with a nasty chest/head cold.

I try & return the favour whenever I can (the help, not spreading a cold around).

Quasi has got to be verging on a "biker angel" too, with all the times he's invited loads of strange bikers over to his house for lunch/drinks/DVDs. :D