PDA

View Full Version : Family reunion yo'll

Jay widda 150
8th September 2004, 17:50
:niceone: hey there again guys. :niceone: i would like to start off saying hiya to everyone in club 250. :spudwave: hope you have been enjoying the rides and keeping outta trouble. :msn-wink: next a big welcome back to darren as i know he too has somewhat abondoned this site but good to see him back. i am missing my bike dreadfully for all you who dont know the engine seized on me a whle back and i have been out ever since. :bye: so if anyone has a zxr250 they want to sell then talk to me and i am bound to talk back. :blah: i would like to start organising meetings for everyone who is keen to get a bike or has just purchased a bike and teach them a bit about how they work how to maintain them have fun nights etc would anyone be keen on that?? :niceone: any opinions on that?? :whocares: and may as well finish up by saying something smart like those damn aliens are gonna get whats coming to them. :killingme

cheers and i hope to see you all soon (dont forget i want a cheap bike)
Jay wid out my 150

riffer
8th September 2004, 19:27
What experiments did the aliens do on you jay? :msn-wink:

Jay widda 150
9th September 2004, 13:54
hmmmm :banana: :doh: :blank: :ar15: well after the painful probing with no lube may i add i managed to get back to earth and really want to help people who are new to bikes or are looking at getting into bikes to learn how they work and save people from making the same mistakes that i did and that some of my friends have made.

toads
9th September 2004, 16:06
:niceone: hey there again guys. :niceone: i would like to start off saying hiya to everyone in club 250. :spudwave: hope you have been enjoying the rides and keeping outta trouble. :msn-wink: next a big welcome back to darren as i know he too has somewhat abondoned this site but good to see him back. i am missing my bike dreadfully for all you who dont know the engine seized on me a whle back and i have been out ever since. :bye: so if anyone has a zxr250 they want to sell then talk to me and i am bound to talk back. :blah: i would like to start organising meetings for everyone who is keen to get a bike or has just purchased a bike and teach them a bit about how they work how to maintain them have fun nights etc would anyone be keen on that?? :niceone: any opinions on that?? :whocares: and may as well finish up by saying something smart like those damn aliens are gonna get whats coming to them. :killingme

cheers and i hope to see you all soon (dont forget i want a cheap bike)
Jay wid out my 150

as it happens I do know of someone with a zxr 250 for sale, I can get back to you re the price if you like, my son's best mate has one, and wants something smaller and cheaper to run, he only earns $60 a week and owes his mum heaps

jrandom
9th September 2004, 16:07
save people from making the same mistakes that i did and that some of my friends have made.

And those mistakes would be...?

Magua
9th September 2004, 18:47
Buying a 2 stroke 150.

Two Smoker
9th September 2004, 19:06
Buying a 2 stroke 150. LOL nothing wrong with that mate :msn-wink: ??????

Nah ive spent about 4 grand in total on parts from crashing and rebuilds etc.... so i get what you mean lol.....

Ghost Lemur
9th September 2004, 19:46
LOL nothing wrong with that mate :msn-wink: ??????

Nah ive spent about 4 grand in total on parts from crashing and rebuilds etc.... so i get what you mean lol.....

Why???

That's one thing I don't understand about two strokers. You have to dump so much money into the machine that you can't possibly recover. I mean there's maintainence costs and then there is spending an additional twice the value of the bike on it.

Not putting ya down or anything. Genuinely curious, meet a guy who was the same with his 4wd. Every three months or so he was have to spend another $3K on it, and yet the damn thing was only worth that if he was lucky.

Magua
9th September 2004, 20:55
It may require maintanence but I'm sure it's a hell of a lot more fun than a 4 stroke 150.

Jay widda 150
10th September 2004, 09:28
as it happens I do know of someone with a zxr 250 for sale, I can get back to you re the price if you like, my son's best mate has one, and wants something smaller and cheaper to run, he only earns $60 a week and owes his mum heaps

woo hoo yep yes yes pleeeeeeeeeease i would love to know price etc. please please please let me know. if you like you could email me jay_davis@xtra.co.nz. thanks dude you would be doing me a huge favour. cheers again :soon: ??? maybe