PDA

View Full Version : VMCC Rnd 1 Points

Possum41
22nd May 2007, 21:20
Can anyone tell me when or if the points from the races, that were actually completed, are going to be posted on the vic club web site.
Do we get to keep the points from these races or do we go to round 2 with a clean slate again???

Nicksta
22nd May 2007, 23:22
pretty sure its a clean slate as the event was called off.
you can email race@vicclub.co.nz to confirm...

koba
22nd May 2007, 23:56
If ya do find out can you post here so we know and the vic club person doesn't have to deal with as many e-mails saying the same shit...

GSVR
23rd May 2007, 06:19
Can anyone tell me when or if the points from the races, that were actually completed, are going to be posted on the vic club web site.
Do we get to keep the points from these races or do we go to round 2 with a clean slate again???

I heard Hyosungs aren't getting any points this year period as they are too fast and have an unfair advantage over SV's :yes:

HDTboy
23rd May 2007, 07:17
I wanna keep my points! I've got a 16 point lead on White Trash

Possum41
23rd May 2007, 14:40
I heard Hyosungs aren't getting any points this year period as they are too fast and have an unfair advantage over SV's :yes:

No i heard Hyosungs get double the points because theres only a couple of them out there lol, and anyway Garry we all know its the rider not the bike haha, your not doing bad yourself maybe you've got a Hyosung engine stuffed into that sv aye!!!

Possum41
23rd May 2007, 14:51
Just got off the phone with Mel Jackson and he is going to put it to the comittee of the Vic Club, that the races that were completed, ie. Streetstocks, 125's, F2, and Post Classics, will keep their points.
As for the classes that didn't get to run or finish, ie. clubmans, F3, superbikes and super motards, will try and sqeeze in an extra race at the forth coming events to compensate.
Which i hope sticks because I will go down in History as the only time a Hyosung GT650R sat in 3rd place, in F2, in the championship. Wooooooohooooooo

Will inform as i know more.

t3mp0r4ry nzr
23rd May 2007, 17:35
Just got off the phone with Mel Jackson and he is going to put it to the comittee of the Vic Club, that the races that were completed, ie. Streetstocks, 125's, F2, and Post Classics, will keep their points.
As for the classes that didn't get to run or finish, ie. clubmans, F3, superbikes and super motards, will try and sqeeze in an extra race at the forth coming events to compensate.
Which i hope sticks because I will go down in History as the only time a Hyosung GT650R sat in 3rd place, in F2, in the championship. Wooooooohooooooo

Will inform as i know more.

hope so cos my points were hard fought and earnt!

roadracingoldfart
23rd May 2007, 17:49
The points should not be given for a part round as it will stuff up anybody going for say , the Grant Russell Memorial Trophy. Anybody that did the classes that completed a race will have an unfair points advantage over say an F1 rider. Unless the points from Taupo could be deducted at the end of the year anyhow in fairness.(yer i know , its just an old bastard thing lol.

If a complete round of classes is not run it would be much more cleverer to just start from zero at round 2.
My 2 cents worth.

svs
23rd May 2007, 20:46
The results are on the website now here (http://www.vicclub.co.nz/mylaps.php?eventid=210470).

as far as a knew no points were going to be awarded, but since i not in charge anymore then i have no idea :)

roadracingoldfart
23rd May 2007, 20:53
The results are on the website now here (http://www.vicclub.co.nz/mylaps.php?eventid=210470).

as far as a knew no points were going to be awarded, but since i not in charge anymore then i have no idea :)

OMG the voice from the other side of the world. Good old laptops aye Phil
Have a good trip mate. Take some pics for us.
Ohhh and drink some piss for us too.(duty free of course).:yes:

Possum41
23rd May 2007, 21:38
The points should not be given for a part round as it will stuff up anybody going for say , the Grant Russell Memorial Trophy. Anybody that did the classes that completed a race will have an unfair points advantage over say an F1 rider. Unless the points from Taupo could be deducted at the end of the year anyhow in fairness.(yer i know , its just an old bastard thing lol.

Yeah but what they may propose is that the classes that didn't get to run will have an extra race during the forth coming rounds

Possum41
23rd May 2007, 22:07
The VMCC website is saying that points will not be counted,(to be confirmed by committee).
I sure hope they do keep them

Possum41
23rd May 2007, 22:15

johnsv650
30th May 2007, 16:45
did they run a pro twin class,
were the proposed pro twin rules past at agm ?
how did those new fairing go possum?

Possum41
30th May 2007, 17:52
did they run a pro twin class,
were the proposed pro twin rules past at agm ?
how did those new fairing go possum?

Hi John, no we are'nt running pro twin class just F3. I'm not to sure about the rules at the agm.
My Hyosung ran ok i guess considering i don't have second gear.
I qualified 3rd in F3 and 12th in F2, and finished 3rd in the only F2 race of the day.
How is your bike coming along??

roogazza
31st May 2007, 09:01
I wanna keep my points! I've got a 16 point lead on White Trash

That signature ? are you a boy , girl or just confused ?????? G.

Deano
31st May 2007, 12:37
If a complete round of classes is not run it would be much more cleverer to just start from zero at round 2.
My 2 cents worth.

But you would say that wouldn't you mate !!! :shutup: :innocent:

roadracingoldfart
31st May 2007, 21:15
Hahahahaha yer Deano i would say that . :rockon:
Manawatu is where i do better so thake that hehaheha

Life is like a box of chocolates. ..... and im never helping you out again:bye: , you beat me ya prick.:shit: