PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting angry!

The Pastor
23rd May 2007, 20:00
Anyone know any good ps2 games?

I want a nice game thats good to vent frustions from work and uni out on. Must have heaps of killing. Not car or bike racing.

As the games are SO expenive, im asking on here for a game that kicks ass. so i dnt buy a lame gamw - prob rent it first aswell.

I saw god of war II and it looked ok.

Im not a hard out gamer, was an average gamer with PS1 then got a PSII and grew out of it.

I used to play wow, but its tooo expenisve.

MUST have repeatability functions, be KICK ASS in single player and have multi player as well (not so much a MUST but would be cool to kick my sisters ass and not go to jail)

McJim
23rd May 2007, 20:03
Get unreal tournament and play it on your PC.

It's great for getting it out of your system - lots of weapons, fast gameplay even if you have a slow machine.

Beauty is it should be cheap coz it's old and you can sell your PSII for some instant cash.

Grahameeboy
23rd May 2007, 20:05
Bring back Space Invaders..............never played these Playstation games..........well tried it for 5 mins and got bored......

jimbo600
23rd May 2007, 20:06
Black

Heaps of gunning shit up.

The Pastor
23rd May 2007, 20:08

It's great for getting it out of your system - lots of weapons, fast gameplay even if you have a slow machine.

Beauty is it should be cheap coz it's old and you can sell your PSII for some instant cash.

Yeah I loved it in highschool, but ive played it SOOOOOO much its only fun in a lan, same with Q3A.

I want ps2 cos i don't like computer based games. (read my comp is shitbox going to die).

Delerium
23rd May 2007, 20:21
yeah black, or killzone is another good one

bell
23rd May 2007, 20:44
Tried "books" yet? Some really fast action in them. Some even have guns too.

Sorry, it's just that I seem to recall you having very little spare time due to the rather taxing study schedule you posted a while back.

You might also check out www.secondlife.com if you're after an escape.

BarBender
23rd May 2007, 20:52
Close the curtains...Turn off the lights...Hook up the PS2 to the entertainment system...Don the head phones and turn the volume up
Put in Doom 3 or Half Life and press start...

Oldies but goodies and guaranteed to rid of any aggression and replace it with that eerie feeling that you are not alone in your living room.

The Pastor
23rd May 2007, 21:53
Tried "books" yet? Some really fast action in them. Some even have guns too.

Sorry, it's just that I seem to recall you having very little spare time due to the rather taxing study schedule you posted a while back.

You might also check out www.secondlife.com if you're after an escape.

Yeah but you see when I get home at 9pm I can get some food and crank up the games for 30 mins.

Going to work when I get home would kill me, im totaly zonked as it is.

Gettting a job soon hopefully :D :D :D wish me luck :whocares:

I think this weekend i'll rent black and killzone, i'll update you with my reviews.

Waylander
23rd May 2007, 21:55
Halo.

Oh no you wanted PS2.... Nope can't think of any good ones.

Babelfish
23rd May 2007, 22:04
Save money, just have a wank :tugger:

bell
23rd May 2007, 22:07
Best of luck in the job hunt game.

gijoe1313
23rd May 2007, 22:24
Time Splitters is good for a good ol'shoot fest, an oldie but a goodie! hehe

The Pastor
23rd May 2007, 22:58
I never enjoyed time splitter on the ps1 I had the gun n everything.

Indiana_Jones
23rd May 2007, 23:16
GTA?

get to ride bikes and shoot people lol

-Indy

Disco Dan
23rd May 2007, 23:23
Half Life - both one and two (three coming soon)

Dark room. Surround sound speakers.

There is no other contest really.

Will make you jump out of your skin, and you get to kill some really freaky creatures in a almost limitless amount of ways!

Babelfish
23rd May 2007, 23:25
Or, another cheep option to relieve all those pressures: If you wear a rubber glove and then lie on your hand for 30 minutes until the hands dead, you can shove it up your arse and pretend you're in customs :mellow:

The Pastor
23rd May 2007, 23:50
GTA?

get to ride bikes and shoot people lol

-Indy

hate gta. 10 chars

Quartermile
24th May 2007, 00:02
HALO!!

oh wait you have one of, those consoles

Waylander
24th May 2007, 06:09
HALO!!

oh wait you have one of, those consoles

is there an echo in here?

Whynot
24th May 2007, 06:13

what he said :rockon:

Indiana_Jones
24th May 2007, 12:05
Battlefield?

-Indy

Jeaves
24th May 2007, 14:55
www.abandonia.com :rockon: , classic gaming at its best.

Warning...contains excessive amounts of Tandy 16 colour:clap:

yod
24th May 2007, 15:06
in terms of taking out frustration/mindless violence/gore/great fun, it was hard to beat carmageddon

they rejigged it into a 3D version but it never took off....man i wish they'd redo it now - what a spectacular game that was!!!

jord
24th May 2007, 17:33
stuff the ps2. go out and ride.

Zuki Bandit
24th May 2007, 18:06
Im not sure if it's out on playstation, but F.E.A.R is a great game.
HEAPS of red mist, HEAPS of wicked guns, and heaps of moments that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

One tip though, make sure you play it in the dark!:Punk:

The Pastor
24th May 2007, 19:56
stuff the ps2. go out and ride.

got no bike.

Plz keep this on topic, PS2 Games not computer xbox or others.

The Pastor
27th May 2007, 23:01
I rented out

Killzone

and

Black.

I don't like FPS games on consoles, can't handle no mouse, and running then looking with two hands.

Any other ideas?