PDA

View Full Version : My touring webpages

ceebie13
23rd May 2007, 22:18
Away from the spotlight of the photo competition under way in "General Bike Stuff" I thought I'd start to build my own web space courtesy of my Apple .Mac account and its iDisk servers. It contains imagery and video (that some of you may have seen already) of touring adventures in NZ together with arty farty stuff shot at various locations. Oh... and there's a section on my old bikes too.

It's an ongoing project, but feel free to have a look.
http://homepage.mac.com/dicklaing/Menu8.html

What?
24th May 2007, 07:18
Nice. Some of the scenic shots made me go all misty-eyed...

tri boy
24th May 2007, 09:00
Thats pretty impressive. The Z650 wins my vote.:yes:

kerfufflez
24th May 2007, 13:03
Great photos, thanks.
Loved the video too. Who is the song by?

Baldyheed
24th May 2007, 16:05
Had a Z650 back in 78. Loved it. Nice bike history there.

Switch
24th May 2007, 16:12
Awesome pictures, I like the picture of Lake Hawea, near Wanaka

ceebie13
24th May 2007, 17:15
Great photos, thanks.
Loved the video too. Who is the song by?

Dee Dee Ramone (with extra FX dubbed in by yours truely).

Hitcher
24th May 2007, 18:40
That web site constitutes cruel and inhuman punishment. You bastard!

Zuki Bandit
24th May 2007, 19:13
Nice pics mate, nice bikes too!:yes:

Kendog
24th May 2007, 19:21
Great site there, love the scenic photos.

riffer
24th May 2007, 20:11
There's a common thread running through every single bike photo on your website.

Admit it Richard - you've never actually owned a dirty bike have you? :dodge:

That CB350 brought back memories. I had one identical. Great bike. I'd probably find it pitifully slow now though...

ceebie13
24th May 2007, 20:21
There's a common thread running through every single bike photo on your website.

Admit it Richard - you've never actually owned a dirty bike have you? :dodge:

That CB350 brought back memories. I had one identical. Great bike. I'd probably find it pitifully slow now though...

OK hands up... I like my bikes to be clean. I hate riding in bad weather - not because of the wet, but cos all my hard work polishing gets ruined in 100yards!

My CB350 was actually the dark green variant. I was catapulted off it by one Doris Frimmond who taught me to fly in one easy lesson. The bike was then written off.

MyGSXF
25th May 2007, 09:41
:gob: wow Richard.. your photos are fantastic!! :yes: wicked composition!! :Punk:

Say.. :rolleyes: you don't have a penchant for CB's & Kawasakis by any chance do you... :shutup:

ps: where abouts in England were you??

Jen :rockon:

ceebie13
25th May 2007, 11:58
:gob: wow Richard.. your photos are fantastic!! :yes: wicked composition!! :Punk:
Why thank you. Glad you liked them...you have exquisite taste!

Say.. :rolleyes: you don't have a penchant for CB's & Kawasakis by any chance do you... :shutup:
Whatever gave you that idea, Jen. Guess my ideal bike would be a Kawasonda CBZX1300-C4 Step-thru! :yes:

ps: where abouts in England were you??
er.... all over the place. PM sent.

Lissa
25th May 2007, 14:39
I loved the Video Rich... awesome. And some great shots, has given me inspiration to actually ride outside of the Rapa/Wellington area. NZ is truely beautiful. Cheers :sunny:

ceebie13
25th May 2007, 16:07
That web site constitutes cruel and inhuman punishment. You bastard!

I'll have you know, kind Sir, that I was born within wedlock!

(My parents lived at 23 Acacia Avenue, Wedlock, Shropshire).

loftyk3
25th May 2007, 17:17
Great pics. I really must get back to touring..

Zapf
28th May 2007, 01:22
nice photos!... thanks for sharing!

Wolf
30th May 2007, 16:26
I like my bikes to be clean. I hate riding in bad weather - not because of the wet, but cos all my hard work polishing gets ruined in 100yards!
Chrome don't get ya home, Richard!

I get the piss taken out of me by my mates because my bike is "too clean" - problem is that riding around vibrates the gunge off in a day or so (faster if it's raining) and I don't ride off-road frequently enough to "keep up appearances"...

Great photos, excellent scenery and you have my sympathy for being associated with Macs...

fergie
27th July 2007, 11:01
great pics, have been to lots of the places in your pics and it brought back great memories, thanks

Bruiser
5th August 2007, 12:43
Love the panoramas. Nice spread of geography too!

mbazza
5th August 2007, 12:56
Thanks for sharing these top level images. Cheers.:done: