PDA

View Full Version : Hb Kbers - You are awesome!

yungatart
24th May 2007, 16:09
After a totally shit day, grieving the not unexpected death of my favourite uncle, I came home to the most beautiful bunch of flowers from you guys.
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your kindness. I am overwhelmed by the true family spirit you guys have.
Thanks also for the PM's.
I am touched.
My uncle would have beeen most impressed with you guys.....he was a WW2 vet, an ex - navy man, he loved to party, drink hard, give his mates heaps, sing loudly (esp when full of navy rum), but most of all he loved life and his family.
Much love and blessings on all of you:love:
"The Tart"

Maha
24th May 2007, 16:14
That is such a cool thing to read Janet...HB Bikers! you have done yourself proud, i have heard and read lot of good stuff about you lot and this cements it all....silent Bling to you all.....:2thumbsup

Stickchick
24th May 2007, 16:20
Your worth it Tart and I'm sure you would do the same if anyone else in the group was grieving. As I said I know that now he has finally gone its still hard but take comfort in the fact that he is now in a pain free place and watching over you.

Dooly
24th May 2007, 16:25
Yeah we're not all bad here eh?
...well, not always.

All the best Janet.

Mrs Busa Pete
24th May 2007, 16:42
That is such a cool thing to read Janet...HB Bikers! you have done yourself proud, i have heard and read lot of good stuff about you lot and this cements it all....silent Bling to you all.....:2thumbsup

What he said:
And this is for you Janet:grouphug:

Mom
24th May 2007, 17:19
The not unexpected death can still be very difficult to bear my friend. I am so sorry that you lost a favourite uncle, take care of yourself now

:love: Mom

Zukin
24th May 2007, 17:20
Hi Janet

I am sorry to hear about your loss :(
I didnt know about it either sorry, must be on the outta :bye:

All the best

Scott & Carissa

robertydog
24th May 2007, 17:25
Sorry about your loss. Take care.

Colapop
24th May 2007, 17:28
You know what I've said to you Janet. Kia Kaha.

86GSXR
24th May 2007, 19:26
Love and respect to you all Janet. You're a great bunch of people:yes:

Drum
24th May 2007, 19:29
Sorry to hear about your Uncle. All the best YT.

Nasty
25th May 2007, 07:36
Sorry for your loss Tart .. your memories of your uncle will always be there to keep him alive in spirit.

chanceyy
25th May 2007, 07:44
also sorry for your loss Janet .... memories live on foreva :yes:

:grouphug: from us all

yungatart
25th May 2007, 08:14
Thanks, everyone, for your support.
It surely is a great place, this KB!
Makes me feel very humble to read what you guys have said, on the thread, in PM's, and in rep comments.
But top marks to the HB crowd, you guys really rock...and that is the point of this thread!

NZsarge
25th May 2007, 10:14
Sorry to hear about your uncle.Condolences to you and your family.

Storm
25th May 2007, 10:22
My thoughts are with you and your family. As you said, you're not alone :) There's always someone on here if you need to talk

Macktheknife
25th May 2007, 11:21
Sorry to hear of the loss of your uncle, Janet.
Wishing you and your family peace.
Mack