PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Welders n Auckland

R6_kid
9th September 2004, 20:38
im looking to get some fairing pieces fixed. Im 99% sure that they can be plastic welded back together. Does anyone know of a decent Plastic Welder (professional) in Auckland? I'm a student so would prefer cheap, but as its to fix a mates bike which i broke i'd rather get a decent job done than go too cheap on him. Soooooo where should i go :spudwhat:

DEATH_INC.
11th September 2004, 08:24
Kerry @ Motohaus tyres has a plastic welder.Give him a call 8158384.

Motu
11th September 2004, 09:12
Every panel shop has a plastic welder these days,finding whose best at using one is the hard part.Bumper repair shops will be best as that's all they do all day - the best guys charge more,someone who ''has a crack at it mate'' might not even charge for the experiance.

kerryg
13th September 2004, 10:23
im looking to get some fairing pieces fixed. Im 99% sure that they can be plastic welded back together. Does anyone know of a decent Plastic Welder (professional) in Auckland? I'm a student so would prefer cheap, but as its to fix a mates bike which i broke i'd rather get a decent job done than go too cheap on him. Soooooo where should i go :spudwhat:

I've used Grille & Bumper Exchange a lot. They're cheap, they're quick (2 days usually) and their work is really good. I can't recommend them highly enough. The guy to talk to is Paul. They're on the Shore.

Yarg
13th September 2004, 12:30
try mark - the plastic surgeon :msn-wink: 027 494 2715