PDA

View Full Version : Crazy YZF R-6 vid from Hawaii.

FkNAmerican
26th May 2007, 11:34
Well, here is a crazy high speed run in an R-6 from Hawaii......not saying I endorse this kind of riding by any means......but it is rather exciting......Keep in mind the speed is in MPH and not KPH.....so its pretty damn fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTFWfJZqzHo

If you pay attention you will note that there is a broken down car parked on the shoulder not long after he pulled a blind overtaking manuever around a truck on the right shoulder........easily could have been fatal had he chosen the wrong moment to overtake.......just plain stupid.

nudemetalz
26th May 2007, 12:52
Absolutely nuts !!!!!!! :gob:

Reminds me of 15-20 years ago when I used to ride like this to Akaroa & back and thought I was cool.

rustys
26th May 2007, 12:56
:headbang: Guys gota be f##king nuts. Should be saving it for the race track. :angry:

blackkatana
26th May 2007, 19:39
That was bloody fast, don't see him lasting long riding like that!

Waylander
26th May 2007, 20:45
He's taking it easy onnew tyres?
Very nearly ran up the ass of that truck in the tunnel, and then the white car in the lane next to it.
And the broken down car wasn't anywhere near a blind passing. Or do you not look through car windows when riding to see what's in front of them?

Chrislost
26th May 2007, 21:29
i drive liek that sometimes, its fun!
fuck all you that are guna flame me for it, i dont care.

howdamnhard
26th May 2007, 22:21
If you want to see some extreme riding,search ghost rider on Youtube,he's nuts.:gob:

_intense_
26th May 2007, 23:46
kept waiting for it to all go horribly wrong. poor wee engine! great fun though, bet he/she had the mad afterglow :headbang:

_intense_
26th May 2007, 23:48
i drive liek ...

// dont you mean ride? obviously not a real rider then.. :dodge:

bert_is_evil
27th May 2007, 09:52
I hope I never meet him coming from the other direction

Chrislost
27th May 2007, 16:49
yes drive,
bikes are fun with "normal" riding.