PDA

View Full Version : BBQ

NC
10th September 2004, 11:13
Alrighty...

September the 25th
BBQ at my place, I posted a thread, couple of weeks ago and got a good response. Just looking at how many of you are sure that you are going to turn up, cause prep starts next week.

P.M me so I can give you the address and phone number. :mobile:

We have a BBQ and a fridge, so all avenues are covered. Keep the beer chared and the meat chilled.

Ah and if you get too drunk and act like a dick, and disrespect my stuff :mad: . I have a pair of boots with flames painted on the toes, cause you'll end up with a swift kick up the arse.
:killingme

:eek:
Cheers Ruth

P.s Any questions feel free to ask. :niceone:

White trash
10th September 2004, 11:35
Ah and if you get too drunk and act like a dick, . I have a pair of boots with flames painted on the toes, cause you'll end up with a swift kick up the arse.
:killingme

:eek:
Cheers Ruth

P.s Any questions feel free to ask. :niceone:

Those boots would've got a good work out last night.....

vifferman
10th September 2004, 11:45
Hey NCRuthChick - you'd better get your spine sorted out afore then, then. Hope it gets better soon. (BTW - alcohol is a good muscle relaxant / anaesthetic...)

NC
10th September 2004, 12:01
Those boots would've got a good work out last night.....

Oh, trouble was afoot lastnight, eh?

Hehe

NC
10th September 2004, 12:03
Hey NCRuthChick - you'd better get your spine sorted out afore then, then. Hope it gets better soon. (BTW - alcohol is a good muscle relaxant / anaesthetic...)

Fanks :)

Yer, Alcamahole and Electric puha. It's all good ;)

NC
11th September 2004, 10:11
Hehe *bump*

claire
11th September 2004, 17:58
Will check some dates with the people shipping our car but I think it should dock the following weekend so count me in. Will send you a PM on Monday or Tuesday for all the info.

Claire

Cajun
13th September 2004, 12:33
Will check some dates with the people shipping our car but I think it should dock the following weekend so count me in. Will send you a PM on Monday or Tuesday for all the info.

Claire

I'm in, i also got some room and a garage if some room for anyone out of town wanting to crash

Two Smoker
13th September 2004, 13:01
I might be there, depends on funds and whether im working or not....

claire
13th September 2004, 13:12
Sorry I take it all back won't be able to make it, I thought this bad weather would have delayed the ship our car is on but it seems it just sailed on through it.

Sorry guys will have to try to make it another time.

Claire

dss3
13th September 2004, 14:38
I'm in whanga's this weekend, and would probably be keen for the BBQ the following weekend aswell (weather permitting)

-Daryl